Conversions, Transplants, & Swaps Anything from the EJ20 into an RS to port-a-potties into an STi. Anything about engine and tranny swapping.

Q's about Engine importer experience..

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 01:59 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Q's about Engine importer experience..

For those who've had their engine imported from either the MotherLand of JDM or from the North American area, who have you gon through?? I personally had only 1 experience and that was through K.Watanabe corp based in So.Cal back in had my honda days and their prices where resonable. I tried to contact them them but go not getting any response.. So does any have any excellent reccomendations with no hassle very customer sevice oriented imported?? I wanna start searching and before I could set up my plans but wanna keep k.watanabe on the very first on the list.

thanks for time,
walter
Old 06-27-2008, 07:29 AM

Car Info: 1999 Subaru Impreza L Wagon
Originally Posted by dub81
For those who've had their engine imported from either the MotherLand of JDM or from the North American area, who have you gon through?? I personally had only 1 experience and that was through K.Watanabe corp based in So.Cal back in had my honda days and their prices where resonable. I tried to contact them them but go not getting any response.. So does any have any excellent reccomendations with no hassle very customer sevice oriented imported?? I wanna start searching and before I could set up my plans but wanna keep k.watanabe on the very first on the list.

thanks for time,
walter

http://www.tokyomotorimports.com/eng...20T%20-v8.html these guys arent to bad
Old 07-01-2008, 11:38 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by dub81

thanks for time,
walter
haha they are down the street from me

310-763-6420

try calling htat number but they arent doing much since 06

maybe they are done
Old 07-02-2008, 12:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
thanks for the number S.P. Are they still located on the corner block?? The last time I was there was a couple years back when I was inspecting my B16B CTR motor.. I'll try to contact them again. Thanks
Old 07-02-2008, 03:03 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
no problem

they are down the street here at work maybe 15 mins i have not been by i get lost near my work alot

i just go here and go home