Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 11:58 AM

Car Info: IS300
OH: 2004 wrb STI w/mods, protuned, look

Not parting out.

2004 Subaru WRX STi
World Rally Blue (wrb) in color.
38,300 miles; I'm the 2nd owner.
Clean title, NO accident history. VIN supplied to serious inquires only.

Non smoker, always garage kept, never tracked or even auto x'd. The car has been babied and always maintained. At 35k miles I changed the lsd fluid, tranny fluid, radiator fluid, wiper blades, exhaust manifold/tract gaskets, etc. Oil changes every 3k miles or sooner with Mobil 1 Synthetic.

The car speaks for itself. Though I'm not the original owner I've gone over this car top to bottom/front to back numerous times. I've made it my own and have meticulously cared for it. The car needs nothing, it is 100%. I drive it to/from work a few days per week and every now and then on the weekends. As I said, never tracked, etc.

It has a few tiny light scratches but I keep the car soo waxed that it makes the flaws next to impossible to see. Front end has its share of rock chips from normal highway driving. The left rear door has 2 light door dings from idiots in a parking lot. Driver side interior bpillar has a few light scuffs.

Mods:

Stage 2.5 Protuned by Tim of PDX Tuning. Rather conservative tune with 23psi boost tappering to 16psi.

295 awhp / 357 awtq on a Mustang Dyno (13% lower reading then Dynojet) - 93pump gas
All that with a small Greddy td05!

Factory Options:
Armrest Extension
Auto-Dimming/Compass Rear View Mirror
STi Carpeted Floor Mats
Alarm system upgrade

Drivetrain/Suspension:
Kumho MX max perf 235/45 on 17x8" gunmetallic Rota Torques. Black McGard spline drive lugs.
Prodrive coil springs, Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings, STi front strut bar, Hawk HPS Brake Pads, ATE Super Blue fluid, STi oil cap, Perrin rear endlinks

Interior:
Defi BF Imperial 60mm Boost and EGT gauges in Lotek dual apillar pod, Greddy fullauto turbo timer, Kartboy Shifter Bushings and Short Shifter, 05 shift ****, 35% tint, 05 6disc. cd changer, Clarion Speakers Front/Rear, red-out interior lights, sound deadening in trunk/cabin floor.

Exterior:
WRX wing, shaved emblems/badges. Pillarless grill-professionally painted, cleared/blacked-out Headlights

Engine:
Greddy T518z turbo 8cm^2 hotside (next to impossible to obtain, 8cm hotside is very sought after)
APS cai, 65mm
Samco 65mm maf hose
Samco Turbo Inlet
Injen front mount intercooler w/ water spray
Deatschwerks 740cc injectors
Perrin electonic boost control solenoid
NGK 1 step colder plugs
Cobb Accessport EM
HKS Carbon Ti 3" exhaust
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
Perrin Oil catch cans x 2
Perrin silicone radiator hose
Black hood dampers
...And a slew of Subaru oem parts - gaskets, brake shims, lube/sealant, etc. ALL hose clamps have been upgraded to T-Bolt Clamps.
I do things 100% right, dont cut corners. Brand new battery just installed at 37k mile.

With the recent upgrades and protune the car is amazing. It pulls like a freight train with all that torque peaking at 3750rpms. 290ish whp at 4300 rpms makes for a very smooth pull as well.
If I hang on to this car I plan to send the turbo to DB to have a td06 and 49lb comp wheel worked in. This will keep torque around the same but up Horsepower to match. Power curve should stay the same with early spool and smooth smooth smooth delivery.

Seriously, if you are in the market for a nice STi this is the one.
I own the car, have the clean title in hand. Its ready for immediate sale.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have ANY questions! I have a ton of pics that I can email as well.

Private Party excellant condition - 24,175
Private Party good condition - 22,810
Price as is w/ mods: $25,500

Thanks,
Mike

Not parting out.