2013 Subaru WRX Hatchback (Clean Title / Low Milage) - $20000

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2019, 07:51 PM

Car Info: 2013 Subaru WRX
2013 Subaru WRX Hatchback (Clean Title / Low Milage) - $20000

For sale is my 2013 Hatchback WRX. 50K Miles. Price Negotiable. Located in SF Bay Area

I am the original owner, bought it brand new at downtown subaru of oakland back in 2013. The Car currently has Subaru’s Gold Plus Warranty (7 years or 100,000 miles). Clutch was replaced under warranty at 30k miles due to alot of driving traffic driving being on and off the clutch, so it only has about 19k miles on it.

Base trim package.

Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels - 17" w/ Brand New 235/45 Continental EXTREMECONTACT DWS 06 Tires

Stoptech Sport Brake Pads (just changed less than 1000 miles ago)

Kartboy Short Throw Shifter

RaceComp Engineering Regular Guy Black Springs w/ 1in Rallitek lift spacers to retain stock height.

Rallitek Rear Endlinks and Kartboy Front Endlinks w RaceComp Engineering 25.5mm Front and Rear Sway Bars.

A few Cosmetic Upgrades on Exterior.

JVC touchscreen Head Unit.

Xenon headlights

Otherwise the car is bone stock. No powertrain upgrades only suspension, wheels and tires, and cosmetic stuff.

Dealership replaced clutch at 30k miles, car has oil changes have been regular every 3000 miles and has been replaced with Amsoil 5W-30 grade oil.

A little more info about the current status of the car - The car has been babied. fairly low milage cause i didn't have it for 2 years while away at school, but would make sure that it was regularly started up and driven around the block. There are no major issues. Mechanically the car runs fanominally and has been regularly serviced at the dealership. Car does have cosmetic damage i.e. crack on front bumper due to steep driveway and a few scratches here at there and it could use a good detailing. The middle console cover doesn’t close all the way. Other than that the Car is Very sound. Selling it for something more practical with better ground clearance, maybe a forester or something, car just isn't the best for my lifestage right now. Want it to go to a good home! willing to Negotiate price, If you have any questions feel free to call or text. thanks for checking out!