Car Lounge General automotive talk not specific to Subaru.

If you are looking for sponsors GTFIH

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 10:07 AM

Car Info: 2014 Civic LX
Lightbulb If you are looking for sponsors GTFIH

Hey all,

Quick question. I'm an app developer and am currently building a social media site for car owners who are looking for sponsors (not trying to sell anything with this post or on this site. Won't even say the name. Just want your opinions ). Can you validate this idea?

This is a network for car owners to find and quickly apply for vehicle sponsorships from companies in all sectors of the aftermarket world. Essentially a linkedin for cars, you sign up, fill out an initial sponsorship form (with pictures, social media integration, etc) that you can attach to your profile for each car that you own, then can one-click apply to sponsorships from companies like MishiMoto, MagnaFlow, Rockford Fosgate, etc. The cool thing about this would be that not only can you quick apply for sponsorships, but if you don't have enough following for the bigger companies, you can search sponsors by category and find some of the smaller shops you didn't even know existed in your area. You can also get exposed to sponsors you didn't know about because they can search cars by category (think off-road, tuner, exotic, etc.), year, make, model, trim, and color and then reach out to you proactively. This would be free for sponsors and incredibly inexpensive for car owners (probably a couple bucks a month)

What do you guys think of this? Would you use it? Again, not trying to sell anything, I just want to know if you guys would see value in it.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
Sounds neat, I don't race so I wouldn't use it, but neat none the less.
Old 03-28-2024, 10:07 AM

Car Info: 2010
sounds nice