Wrx Rush Scammmmmmerrrrr!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 10:23 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX + 08 335i + 07 Tahoe Lt3
Wrx Rush Scammmmmmerrrrr!!!!!

Sorry but I have a interesting little situation here that I must make public. So as you all know I need my tranny replaced so I buy a used tranny from WRX RUSH who mention the tranny is in working order and "has never been opened". Well here is where my nightmare starts.

Originally Posted by bringndefinitio
hey man I got some bad news for the both of us. I had the tranny installed and unfortunately its not working. Dev at MPJ said the tranny is stuck on 5th gear and when they tried to push it out the garage it was making a loud clicking noise which makes me believe as well as MPJ that theres something really wrong with it. Also why would that bolt be missing if the tranny has never been opened? Dev told me that the bolt that was replaced did not need to come out to pull the tranny out of a car so then really why was it missing? Now I am furious because I just threw $400 to install a broken tranny that u promised was ok. So I really need to talk to you on the phone and I've been trying to call you but your not answering. Your either busy or not trying to answer my phone calls. So please call me. XXXXXXXXXXXX

Originally Posted by WRX Rush
Ok well the bolt, like I told you was taken out by my friend who has a wrx and was putting his transfer case back together, so he shanked one of my bolts, now it SHOULD NOT have been opened, and was a functioning transmission when I took it out, I am calling my friend to see if he opened it but he shouldnt have, or he should have put it back together correct, like I told you, you might want to have them check it before you put it in, i did remember telling you that yesterday. I lost my phone yesterday, so i dont have that number anymore, so this is my best way of communication. I am really sorry.

Austin
Telling me that I should check the tranny before I put it in is not the point. You said it was a functional and it was never opened now you are telling me that your "friend may have opened it" I'm sorry but I will need my refund back you have cost me more money than I have to spare at the moment. Now sorry doesnt cut it here because I missed 2 days of work to get this tranny from you delivered to MPJ and pay $400 to get it installed and pick it up the next day and find out the tranny is not in working order. Now if you don't give me my refund back my father has a very successful and prominent lawyer that I will have to use and I'll tell you now I won't sue you for just the tranny it will be definately be more than that. I dont care if you did lose your phone I'm sure you have a house contact if not I'll find it. You need to contact me via phone to discuss this because you are just telling me mixed stories and I will use this against you. 415-652-1133

Well it is the point when I tell you you should check something out, I am not telling you mixed stories, you are just selectively choosing the stories you believe. As of right now I have no recollection of a transmission being sold.

You not telling me mixed storied? First you said the tranmission is at the place you work but you drive it in a path finder which I do have the license # because I am that smart I've been played before but I learned so you can choose to have your friend involved or not. Now you also said it hasn't been opened and during your last post you said your friend may have opened it so whats the deal with that? Now you said you have no recollection of a tranny being sold??

Last edited by bringndefinitio; 05-02-2006 at 11:22 AM.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:29 PM

all i want is my refund back and he can have his tranny. but apparently he doesnt remember selling me the tranny
Old 05-01-2006, 10:30 PM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
uh oh
Old 05-01-2006, 10:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
hope you get things worked out

Last edited by A.V.E.; 05-01-2006 at 10:33 PM.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:35 PM

yeah i'm pretty pissed I'll probably be paying double to get my car running =(
and after searching I find hes trying to sell a 5 speed with a couple months back with a damaged bearing. Now wrx rush comment please or should I just say your whole name "Austin Palacios " if this is the same tranny u just sold me????

https://www.i-club.com/forums/norcal-classifieds-96/fs-5-speed-wrx-upgraded-brakes-lots-more-119128/

Hello All:

- 5 Speed with a damaged bearing, prime for a R/A gearset. 300

- R-160 Rear axles 100

- WRX Front brake calipers, HP Centric slotted rotors (No grooves), Hawk Pads 75% left. 200

- WRX Rear brake calipers, hubs, HP Centric Rotors (No Grooves), Hawk Pads 80% left. 250

- APS 3.5 inch Catless turbo back exhaust system, bought it, dont have use for it for my EJ20 $900

- Stock WRX intercooler 80

ADDED:
- Stock Rear Sway Bar: 50

- Stock R-160 Rear Differential 3.54 gears 100

- WRX driveline 75

- GFB BOV 50/50 Hybrid : Color RED

Austin

Last edited by bringndefinitio; 05-01-2006 at 10:44 PM.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
so not cool...selective memory loss....BS. Good luck with the situation.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP 04 AW WRX/ 05 CGM STI/ 13 SWP STI
hey man good luck... hope you get that ish worked out...
Old 05-01-2006, 10:41 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX San Remo Red
don't even bother arguing with him. have the lawyer send him a letter or take him to a small claim court.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
Wow. WRX RUSH is pretty well known here on i-Club. Strange that he would pull something like this...

How much time passed from the moment u got the tranny to the moment u had it installed?
Old 05-01-2006, 10:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Man, that's what I was thinking. I've met WRX RUSH on several occasions, and he was always a stand up guy. I hope this gets resolved.

-Chris
Old 05-01-2006, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by soundwave
uh oh
Agreed

Hope all this gets taken care of for both parties.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:49 PM

Car Info: nothing
that sucks...are you rebuilding your car? or are you still parting to sell? anyways, gl with the case.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
- 5 Speed with a damaged bearing, prime for a R/A gearset. 300
whoa!
Old 05-01-2006, 10:58 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
IIRC, he got a new tranny and that broken one for sale was his original one.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus

Quick Reply: Wrx Rush Scammmmmmerrrrr!!!!!