Wow, a retired Navy guy spray paints an Evo because of Pearl Harbor

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 11:53 PM
banned

Car Info: 500+ whp Club
You have the right to a citizen arrest. But this guy went way over board. I bet the vet sees a nice payout on this. The lawyers are lining up at the jail for sure.
I hope the DA files charges on the OP for it. A conviction, then a civil suit. The OP doesn't have much to stand on for counter suit as he really doesn't have much of a loss. A can of WD40 $3.99
Do I think this country is lacking respect and morals?? oh yes. But a spray painted car doesn't merit a violent crime. I'd been pissed but I know it would have been taken care of later. Glad no one had a gun that could have been a real mess.

Also google "Retired navy guy spray painted my evo" Its going to be hard for the OP to hide on this one.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by Lurk
The OP on EVOM is a toolbag and the guy that spray painted the car was a moron. This is what happens when two idiots meet.
this pretty much sums it up, old drunk idiot vs. young punk douchebag
Old 12-09-2011, 09:26 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Kinda off topic but I just saw a man with a army fatigue backpack (with name and all) on bart wearing a mistubishi logistics america or something with the mistubishi logo on it..I wonder if he knows what happened haha
Old 12-09-2011, 09:31 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by rau
wuuuuuuuuuuut!?
Haha yep...I remember my gpa telling me something about that when I first got my subaru ( he was in imperial army and was going to be in one of the suicide torpedo things that nakajima helped make, but the war ended before he was deployed)
Old 12-09-2011, 09:45 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Krinkov
this pretty much sums it up, old drunk idiot vs. young punk douchebag
mmmmhmmm.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:52 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Kinda tired of this country being so sue happy and trying to be so ****ing "politically correct"

In Gods eyes this is justice. **** with some one's **** and get the worst as a consequence is called nature.

This needs to happen more often, people need to quit relying on government.

I agree in most cases. But I'm glad it is there as a threat for some people.

If the system was not there, a lot more people would get hurt and a lot of people would go without some kind of justin.

Take the cat from Santa Cruz that got his head busted in. He probably jawed with the attackers a little bit but like a reasonable person he walked away... maybe talked some **** while walking away... who knows. Then these guys go and stomp him to near death. Would it have been justified to punch him int he face... don't know, wasn't there. Was it justified to stomp him. Nope. Should they be sued to pay damages... yup. will they pay damages... nope. Tax payers and insurance companies will.

it's a flawed system.

Secondly... not sure how you know that god would see justice in a dude getting his leg busted for being a $20 vandal.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:01 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
it's a flawed system.
Absolutely.

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Secondly... not sure how you know that god would see justice in a dude getting his leg busted for being a $20 vandal.
Lets go with Karma. Sorry you did only a $20 dollars worth of damage. Should have taken into account there are idiot douchebags like the Evo owner that ended up costing him some pain and a trip to the hospital. Maybe the Evo dude will pay, maybe we the tax payers pay.

Maybe old man will learn his lesson not to be a dumb idiot and do a crime of 5 bux and have to go through months in a cast + therapy on leg + broken nose.

Civil Suits and this and that, it would be much easier to say
"Did you do something to him or his stuff?"
"Yes"
"Well then you're a dumb *** and you deserved to get stomped on"

Talking is one thing, vandalism/damaging/stealing/harming someone else is another. You cross the line and enjoy knowing someone else will suffer from what you do, you deserve to get the **** beat out of you, whether from a slam on his door leg or a crowbar to the dome. Next time you do somethin' stupid, be prepared to have someone do something more moronic back.

Mind your own ****ing business.

Pay the tribute the right way, see the graveyards, drop some flowers. Pray. But don't run around ****ing up **** that some 20yr old idiot had no relationship. Go buy American, go buy a Ford.

Last edited by iLoqin; 12-09-2011 at 12:04 PM.