whats the worst accident u have been involved in?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2003, 02:27 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
whats the worst accident u have been involved in?

mine was my 1990 535i, I was driving back to work after my lunch break and this old ford truck pulled out in front of me and I t-boned him...I came out without a scratch, the other guy almost died..my 535i was beyond totaled

post pics if u have them!

-Zoeb

Old 05-06-2003, 02:53 PM

Car Info: 2003 SRP WRX Wagon
ouch! those pics look pretty bad!

i dont have pics of mine, but ill share the story.

i was 19 and living in Oregon with my parents when one night about 2AM my girlfriend and i got the bright idea to drive to sacramento to visit some friends. we took turns driving the 1980 toyota 2wd pick up. after driving for like 8 hours, i decided to rest my head on her lap and take a nap while she drove. (neither one of us was wearing seatbelts).

well we got to the long straight part on I-5 between Corning and Red Bluff, and she fell asleep at the wheel.

we LAUNCHED off the side of the road at about 70 mph, rolled several times, ripped thru several fences, and came to a rest in like 3 feet deep mud so far from the freeway that when i jumped out and looked, i couldnt even see the road at all. then i noticed she was bleeding profusely from the face... broken nose.

i finally got my sense back and saw where the freeway was and where we came from so i had to carry her bleeding crying butt back up to the freeway.

several people stopped and called the ambulance. the first trucker that stopped said that when he called the ambulance, he told them not even to hurry. he was pretty sure we would be dead on arrival...

then to make matters worse, we got released from the hospital and all our money was in the truck which got towed to the next town. we talked the hospital into giving us a voucher for a nearby hotel. when we got to the hotel, the manager greated us in the lobby by stating that we were not welcome there and to leave right away. to make a long story short, he thought i was a wife beater or somethin cause her face was black and blue and her blood was all over both of us...

thank you for reading
Old 05-06-2003, 02:54 PM
This Guy Can Hella Draw!

Car Info: '14 MBP FXT | '03 WW Evo VIII
On the way to a gig in USC, we rented two brand new Impalas. We were involved in a 4 car accident and 3 of the cars were part of our little convoy. That insurance on rental pays, get it!

Old 05-06-2003, 05:58 PM

Old 05-06-2003, 06:00 PM

Well that wasn't me, but pretty entertaining pics....
Old 05-06-2003, 06:02 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
damn E30 M3

I thought my Bimmer was bad

-Zoeb
Old 05-06-2003, 06:07 PM

Yah it looks like the strut bar saved the car from getting chopped in half

...and people say those things don't do anything...

Nice BBS RC's too...
Old 05-06-2003, 06:34 PM
@Stoptech

Car Info: 2002 WRX Wagon
jesus, that M3 looks BAD!! it makes mine look like someone keyed my car.

Old 05-06-2003, 06:43 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
2000, coming back from Tahoe, i was a passenger, 3rd row seat in the middle in a van, no seat belt. Car avioding a rear end accident infront if it, swerved arcoss 580, and hit us in the right rear corner. Turned the van side ways and it roled half a time, onto the roof, and we skidded 50 or 60 ft down the highway.

I had no seat belt. I walked right out with two small cuts, thumb and elbow. Everyone else, wearing seatbelts, had broken bones, and other things. My grandfather's sister-in-law had a neck injury that swelled enough in her old age that she lost movement in most of her body. She passed away a year later from difficultes that were attributed to the accident.

In one night, i saw my dad age. Literally. He always seemed young to me, and after that night, he instantly showed age. The stress i'm sure was imense, to see his aunt in such horrible shape.

I've worn my belt from then on. Not matter what. I wasn't scared when we rolled, and i was perfectly calm afterwards. I treated several people for shock, and helped people out of the van. Scouting taught me well.

Wear your seatbelts everyone

I have since then had a pretty bad back. It's stiff every morning, and i can't do anything super strenuous...

ah well.

-Gagan

Last edited by joltdudeuc; 05-06-2003 at 06:53 PM.
Old 05-06-2003, 06:51 PM
@Stoptech

Car Info: 2002 WRX Wagon
that's attributed, not contributed. but yeah that definitely sucks that your back got jacked.

i wonder if a good chiropractor would help. i've always thought they were quacks, but what other kind of doctor can help you with back stuff like that?
Old 05-06-2003, 06:53 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally posted by Steppin Razor
that's attributed, not contributed.
Noted

-Gagan
Old 05-06-2003, 07:01 PM

Car Info: 2003 Silver WRX Sedan, 1982 Corvette Collectors Ed.
Originally posted by joltdudeuc

I have since then had a pretty bad back. It's stiff every morning, and i can't do anything super strenuous...

ah well.

-Gagan
Im sorry to hear about the accident.

I messed my back up in a motorcycle accident many years ago, and as some of you may have noticed....I tend to gimp around at the meets....

Well, my doc just gave me a prescription for VIOXX....It has many uses (Mainly pain and arthritis) but as it is a ***-2 inhibitor rather than a "dope-u-up" pain killer it could be called a miracle drug....no real side effects and non drowsy.

My back feels fine as long as I remember to take it...if I dont I dont walk to well....

Maybe ask your Doc about it...
Old 05-06-2003, 10:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
The worst accident I've been in involved a skateboard rather than a car. 40+ mph downhilling, speed wobbles, got tossed. Skidded on my back for ~60 feet and knocked my head pretty good. I had a helmet on and I still bruised my frontal lobes and bled out of the right ear. The ensuing pain was worse than anything I have ever felt, not to mention the square foot of road rash on my lower/middle back. The doctors didn't even notice the bruised frontal lobes until two days, and the worst migraine EVAR, later. Very SUCKY!!!

-Brian
Old 05-07-2003, 12:10 AM

Car Info: 02 STi
My worst accident was when I rear ended Orlando's mom...there was ish EVEYWHERE!!!! LOL. hahahaha

ok, ok, It was NO accident. Yes he is my son.

-freddie

Quick Reply: whats the worst accident u have been involved in?