Watch out for CaliSuby

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 09:40 AM

Car Info: DGM BRZ
Sucks to hear that Anthony. I hope he mans up and gets this taken care of. No shame in needing extra time to pay something off, but completely avoiding making payment and doing everything possible to avoid it is a different subject. So strange that someone who is a regular on the forums could do something like this. I really hope for the best outcome from this.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:51 AM

Car Info: Nadda
calisuby... this is the dude who had his brother and some weird scam down south near Santa Cruz and it was like his buddy and someone else who were stealing parts off of other cars? I remember that thread vaguely some time last year. In any case, I don't know both of the parties involved... BUT if someone OWES you $$, doesn't pick up, deletes you off FB... something tells me he isn't going to pay up.

If he at least stated "I need extra time to make up the cash" fine. But yea, next time don't release the car until he's got the cash. This is bull ****.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:56 AM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
People know him here. I'm sure his cell has blown up and the people close to him know his version of the story. It is definitely time for him to either defend himself or admit this. I would do the same. Glenspen is technically correct but I think he is stating the obvious. It's obvious this would just be a screw over on a personal level with little to no legal ramifications but i think that misses the point. We are a community and we take care of each other, just as we did for our fallen members, just as we did for d-man, and just as we did when outing freshrex's BS. I think the point has been made and people should withhold further comment including myself.... Until he communicates. If he never communicates then we all have our answer.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:04 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Anyone ever get their Ham Sandwich from the group buy? I got royally screwed on that one!
Old 09-15-2012, 10:05 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Werd. I just asked to have this thread shut down. Can be readdressed later.

Car Info: LEGACY L7 BD,GF8 WAGON
ibtl

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
And that's what's killing me.. I told him if he needs more time just keep me posted on ways going on.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:29 AM

Don't shut the thread down, I want to hear from the other party.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
We need "Daniel Lee" to sort this thread out ASAP.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:35 AM

The thread is for the community, whether one side or the other, we deserve to know since we interact with both parties. What needs to take any action, is Cali needs to be contacted and he should act as a respectable person and respond to the other party.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:42 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by iLoqin
Don't shut the thread down, I want to hear from the other party.
It's Not gonna happen at this point. It's like walking in to court after the paper said you killed someone... already guilty. He either is or is not scamming. He's been called out. So now the process starts to a solution. Then Anthony can have a whole new thread that either says Yeah it's all good or lays down what happened.

What's happening in here at this point is bunch of bull**** that's going to lead to unnecessary drama. No way in hell is Cali Going to step in to this mess regardless if what's happening.

Anthony knows this had nothing to do with him. I hate scammers.

We'll figure it out. But what We have here is pointless to continue.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:45 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
Anyone ever get their Ham Sandwich from the group buy? I got royally screwed on that one!
I gave it to one of the hookers.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
It's Not gonna happen at this point. It's like walking in to court after the paper said you killed someone... already guilty. He either is or is not scamming. He's been called out. So now the process starts to a solution. Then Anthony can have a whole new thread that either says Yeah it's all good or lays down what happened.

What's happening in here at this point is bunch of bull**** that's going to lead to unnecessary drama. No way in hell is Cali Going to step in to this mess regardless if what's happening.

Anthony knows this had nothing to do with him. I hate scammers.

We'll figure it out. But what We have here is pointless to continue.
I disagree with the pointless point. We interact with both parties, therefore future investments or future $$ or trade can happen between both parties. As like many of us who use amazon/ebay, whatever else you shop for, you are also looking at the quality of the seller.

You can lock the thread, fine, but keep it at the top so everyone is at least made aware, not just this Friday/Saturday people who are skimming the boards.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:51 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I gave it to one of the hookers.
Your going to hear from my LOLawyer!
Old 09-15-2012, 10:54 AM

Car Info: 2004 WW Evo RS
Originally Posted by glenspen
You are honestly admitting that you do not understand that it is illegal to charge someone to work on their car unless you have the appropriate business licenses and insurance?

And you are calling me a clown?

I don't know either of these 2 people involved, I have seen xhengmanx's car and it is very cool, but it is obvious that they were not close friends and this was a business agreement so hopefully xhengmanx understands that trashing the guy on i-club is all he can do..nothing more legally or physically.

It sucks for xhengmanx because he is a valued member here, has a wicked car, is very popular and likeable and is obviously a pretty good mechanic too, and the fact that calisuby hasn't been on here to give his side says volumes and makes him look very shady
Ever heard of self employed? Working on a car does not require a business license, and I sure hope you would pay taxes if you where a legit person!

Quick Reply: Watch out for CaliSuby