US Military Preps for Zombie Invasion Scenario

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 09:29 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
I had a guy working for me as a temp at one point and he was a huge propagandist. He was only there like a week and brought in a bunch of material on chemtrails and stuff like that. Needless to say, we did not renew his contract when the time came...

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Turn on tha radio, nah **** it turn it off
Fear is your only god on the radio
Nah **** it, turn it off
Turn it off, turn on tha radio, nah **** it turn it off
Fear is your only god on the radio
Nah **** it, your saviour's my guillotine, crosses and kerosene

Merge on tha networks, slangin' nerve gas
Up jump tha boogie then bang, let 'em hang
While tha paraniod try ta stuff tha void
Let's capture this AM mayhem
Undressed, and blessed by tha Lord
Tha power pendulum swings by tha umbilical cord
Shock around tha clock, from noon 'til noon
Men grabbin' they mics, and stuff 'em into tha womb
Terror's tha product ya push
Well I'm a truth addict, oh **** I gotta headrush
Sheep tremble an here come tha votes
Thrown from tha throat, new cages an scapegoats
Undressed and blessed by tha Lord
Tha same devil that ran around Managua wit a sword
Check out tha new style that Ollie found
I tune in wit a bullet ta shut down tha devil sound
Shut down tha devil sound
Tha program of Vietnow
Shut down tha devil sound

Love that song. Rage on.

Forrest Griffin's comment is my favorite though, in regards to pretty much any "plan"

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Last edited by 04GG; 11-01-2012 at 09:37 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:07 AM

Car Info: 2006 OBP STI
Originally Posted by DSav408
My uncle is a nut with this stuff. He WANTS stuff to hit the fan. He is ready, and I will be over there. He even bought taller couches so that people can't see if someone is sitting in the chairs in the front room... Paranoid much?
I have a friend like that on facebook. He was on my first ship with me. He was the guy who never showered or talked to anyone, super creepy. I was always cool with just in case he went off the deep end and got into the ships armory. He got booted out and now messages me every now and then with some crazy shizz...

I was gonna start a twitter or fb page "Crazy S*** My Conspiracy Theorist Friend Says"
Old 11-01-2012, 10:08 AM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Originally Posted by STInavyguy
I have a friend like that on facebook. He was on my first ship with me. He was the guy who never showered or talked to anyone, super creepy. I was always cool with just in case he went off the deep end and got into the ships armory. He got booted out and now messages me every now and then with some crazy shizz...

I was gonna start a twitter or fb page "Crazy S*** My Conspiracy Theorist Friend Says"
Haha! He isn't that nuts, but he is an avid gun owner and is definitely prepared.

Careful... He will find it.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:36 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by irrational x
first off, theyre called con-trails, not chemtrails, con meaning condensation. its ice, not chemicals... and they HAVE impacted weather before... during the allied bombing of Europe the average temperature dropped significantly. the belief is that the huge swaths of sky covered with white con-tails reflected the suns energy and prevented the ground and lower level atmosphere form warming up during the day. crazy ****.
beat me to it.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:38 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
We need a conspiracy thread!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 10:42 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by sigma pi
beat me to it.
Read much?
Old 11-01-2012, 11:46 AM

Haha! He isn't that nuts, but he is an avid gun owner and is definitely prepared.

Careful... He will find it.
An excerpt from my future twitter feed "Crazy S*** my Conspiracy Theorist Friend Says"

"weird lights
its not a jet and its not NASA related as far as I know. ITs been on FOX news. Takes off like a rocket and has nav lights like a 757. At least tell me its a test of something new. Its brighter than stars. It doesnt leave a smoke or CO2 tail.I cant ask for details and I think you know why.Veered above coronado a few minutes ago from the south.Its very big and bright, but orange, not white. Yeah, I saw the flying V in phoenix, Im not stupid.I just keep quiet. It would be nice if somebody said publicly what was going on, but we both know that isn't going to happen anytime soon.Just keep an eye out, Im not even sure you have access to this sort of ****"
Old 11-01-2012, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by STInavyguy
An excerpt from my future twitter feed "Crazy S*** my Conspiracy Theorist Friend Says"

"weird lights
its not a jet and its not NASA related as far as I know. ITs been on FOX news. Takes off like a rocket and has nav lights like a 757. At least tell me its a test of something new. Its brighter than stars. It doesnt leave a smoke or CO2 tail.I cant ask for details and I think you know why.Veered above coronado a few minutes ago from the south.Its very big and bright, but orange, not white. Yeah, I saw the flying V in phoenix, Im not stupid.I just keep quiet. It would be nice if somebody said publicly what was going on, but we both know that isn't going to happen anytime soon.Just keep an eye out, Im not even sure you have access to this sort of ****"

WTF. Is he still active duty?
Old 11-01-2012, 11:52 AM

Nope, he got medically discharged. He found me on FB after I left the ship and went to work with the teams. Judging by my occupation as an analyst, he thought I had crazy access to info on these types of things... the messages go on dude... It was creepy at first but then thought that he's just bat poop crazy.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:56 AM

One more good one and I'll stop spamming the thread:

"wolf
An uncle Frankie from a lynn bell in NYC may have put his life in danger. he is with me. Last time I had helos and police being suspicious around me I had to call the feds myself and order them to back off. NCIS still came after me with a BS warrant. I need CENTCOM notified. HE is not to be touched"
Old 11-01-2012, 11:57 AM

That guy is nuts...
Old 11-01-2012, 12:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
The chem trails freak my brother out. He swares they're altering the weather with those things. He's a conspiracy freak. He moved in to the mountains. Won't use anything with GPS... hell if it wasn't for his wife they wouldn't have internet. They have no tv. No phone. He only leaves the mountains to play gigs or buy beer and usually he doesn't even have to do that.

You should read the white flag of the dead series. Good books. Go fast.

If anything like that ever happens it'll be because of the government. But I don't by the whole immortal thing. I can see a bunch of people going ****ing crazy over a virus and eating people. But not the "walking dead" kinda thing where they live forever unless you cut their heads off.
Of course he's paranoid with how much he smokes.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:31 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

Originally Posted by 04GG
Yahoo may have just reported that yesterday, but it is old news.

Broken Arrow

They plan for stuff one would not expect to happen, even if it is as unlikely as a zombie apocalypse.

I am sure that is probably NOT the weirdest thing they've planned for
technically, the event was incorrectly reported. the term broken arrow is for when an event includes an accidental det of a nuclear device which does not result into an nuclear war.

the term "empty quiver" is used for when there is a theft of a nuclear device.

but i guess a movie title BROKEN ARROW sounds better. plus, it stars one of my fav actress: samantha mathis...
Old 11-01-2012, 12:37 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Originally Posted by ldivinag
technically, the event was incorrectly reported. the term broken arrow is for when an event includes an accidental det of a nuclear device which does not result into an nuclear war.

but i guess a movie title BROKEN ARROW sounds better. plus, it stars one of my fav actress: samantha mathis...
Yes "Empty Quiver" isn't really going to sell tickets LOL.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:36 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by ldivinag

Beat me to it.....