US Military Preps for Zombie Invasion Scenario

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 10:05 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX
US Military Preps for Zombie Invasion Scenario

No prank: On Halloween, US military forces train for zombie apocalypse - Yahoo! News

Hmm, seems real....
Old 10-31-2012, 10:16 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Go watch Zombieass, no subs for non japanese understanders but its funny enough without.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:32 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Link says error encountered.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:38 PM

Car Info: LEGACY L7 BD,GF8 WAGON
probably a scenario based on economic collapse? the "ZOMBIES" i assume would be civilians after the ishh hits the fan and results in civil unrest.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:05 AM

Car Info: 2014 Subaru XV (Crosstrek)
I wouldn't doubt it. But being ready for a zombie invasion means one is ready for ANY kind of disaster or catastrophe, which is a good thing.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:44 AM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
I wouldn't be surprised if "they" put something in the flu shot vaccines for population control. There's always chemtrails too...who knows what they are spraying up there and we are all breathing it in, the Government will still not come forward and say what or why they are spraying.

Haven't you all noticed all these post apocalyptic / zombie shows & movies playing on tv the past year or so? So that when crap hits the fan, we won't be surprised when it happens. The Illuminati controls Hollywood etc and what they want us to view on tv this is also why I never believe what the mainstream media tells us.

Last edited by Manny408; 11-01-2012 at 06:52 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:05 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX
Get armed and prepare sooner rather than later...
Old 11-01-2012, 09:02 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Yahoo may have just reported that yesterday, but it is old news.

Broken Arrow

Giles Prentice: A Broken what?
Secretary Baird: Broken Arrow. It's a Class 4 Strategic Theatre Emergency. It's what we call it when we lose a nuclear weapon.
Giles Prentice: I don't know what's scarier, losing nuclear weapons, or that it happens so often there's actually a term for it.
They plan for stuff one would not expect to happen, even if it is as unlikely as a zombie apocalypse.

I am sure that is probably NOT the weirdest thing they've planned for

Last edited by 04GG; 11-01-2012 at 09:08 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by 04GG
Yahoo may have just reported that yesterday, but it is old news.

Broken Arrow

They plan for stuff one would not expect to happen, even if it is as unlikely as a zombie apocalypse.

Ha.. I like that quote.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:09 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Manny408
I wouldn't be surprised if "they" put something in the flu shot vaccines for population control. There's always chemtrails too...who knows what they are spraying up there and we are all breathing it in, the Government will still not come forward and say what or why they are spraying.

Haven't you all noticed all these post apocalyptic / zombie shows & movies playing on tv the past year or so? So that when crap hits the fan, we won't be surprised when it happens. The Illuminati controls Hollywood etc and what they want us to view on tv this is also why I never believe what the mainstream media tells us.
The chem trails freak my brother out. He swares they're altering the weather with those things. He's a conspiracy freak. He moved in to the mountains. Won't use anything with GPS... hell if it wasn't for his wife they wouldn't have internet. They have no tv. No phone. He only leaves the mountains to play gigs or buy beer and usually he doesn't even have to do that.

You should read the white flag of the dead series. Good books. Go fast.

If anything like that ever happens it'll be because of the government. But I don't by the whole immortal thing. I can see a bunch of people going ****ing crazy over a virus and eating people. But not the "walking dead" kinda thing where they live forever unless you cut their heads off.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
The chem trails freak my brother out. He swares they're altering the weather with those things. He's a conspiracy freak. He moved in to the mountains. Won't use anything with GPS... hell if it wasn't for his wife they wouldn't have internet. They have no tv. No phone. He only leaves the mountains to play gigs or buy beer and usually he doesn't even have to do that.

You should read the white flag of the dead series. Good books. Go fast.

If anything like that ever happens it'll be because of the government. But I don't by the whole immortal thing. I can see a bunch of people going ****ing crazy over a virus and eating people. But not the "walking dead" kinda thing where they live forever unless you cut their heads off.
My uncle is a nut with this stuff. He WANTS stuff to hit the fan. He is ready, and I will be over there. He even bought taller couches so that people can't see if someone is sitting in the chairs in the front room... Paranoid much?
Old 11-01-2012, 09:17 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
first off, theyre called con-trails, not chemtrails, con meaning condensation. its ice, not chemicals... and they HAVE impacted weather before... during the allied bombing of Europe the average temperature dropped significantly. the belief is that the huge swaths of sky covered with white con-tails reflected the suns energy and prevented the ground and lower level atmosphere form warming up during the day. crazy ****.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:25 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
They WANT the paranoid people to be paranoid... Keeps them busy. Fear is the control; without fear, they don't have it.

I am not paranoid, but I AM armed
Old 11-01-2012, 09:27 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by irrational x
first off, theyre called con-trails, not chemtrails, con meaning condensation. its ice, not chemicals... and they HAVE impacted weather before... during the allied bombing of Europe the average temperature dropped significantly. the belief is that the huge swaths of sky covered with white con-tails reflected the suns energy and prevented the ground and lower level atmosphere form warming up during the day. crazy ****.
I know what they're called. I'm not retarded. I was referring to my brothers paranoia and what HE calls them because he swares they're up there dumping chemicals into the clouds to alter the weather.

I'm totally aware of what happens during the flight process.

Contrails... aka vapor trails are one thing. Chemtrails are completely different and a common term used by people that believe chemicals are being injected into the atmosphere...

Chemtrail conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but if it makes you feel better to me smarter than me then go for it.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:28 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by 04GG
They WANT the paranoid people to be paranoid... Keeps them busy. Fear is the control; without fear, they don't have it.

I am not paranoid, but I AM armed
Turn on tha radio, nah **** it turn it off
Fear is your only god on the radio
Nah **** it, turn it off
Turn it off, turn on tha radio, nah **** it turn it off
Fear is your only god on the radio
Nah **** it, your saviour's my guillotine, crosses and kerosene

Merge on tha networks, slangin' nerve gas
Up jump tha boogie then bang, let 'em hang
While tha paraniod try ta stuff tha void
Let's capture this AM mayhem
Undressed, and blessed by tha Lord