truck mod prank

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 02:10 PM

Car Info: 04 wgn
truck mod prank

this place fn sucks now.

Last edited by rugmonkey; 12-08-2014 at 09:12 PM.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:09 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
I would be pissed if someone did something like that to my truck.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:21 PM

Car Info: 04 STi AW
Originally Posted by queeg9k
I would be pissed if someone did something like that to my truck.
This. But just draw a big dickbutt on the hood
Old 12-08-2014, 06:42 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
Originally Posted by rugmonkey
Hi All,

My name is Gur, I've been lurking here for almost 10 yrs now. My buddy who is an avid biker (has crossed the continent in a few weeks 3 yrs ago) has recently left the country on a 3 month bike trip across New Zealand and left me to watch his 1986 toyota pickup for him. As a prank, our group of friends is planning to "customize" his truck for him, and I'm looking for ideas on what to do. We're thinking of possibly raising it, gullwing doors, plastidip the whole thing, hood scoop, etc.. basically anything similar to the kind of crap you see in the rice thread.

Hoping to find some cool ideas of what we can achieve on a reasonable budget, and if anyone in the sf area is willing to lend their installation expertise we would surely welcome their support. Or if anyone has any parts laying around they could donate or part with cheaply we would also appreciate, even suggestions on any ebay kits you'd recommend.

We have a group of 10 people (hopefully more) or so contributing and a budget of a $1000, here the Kickstarter page we setup for his friends to gather the funds, if anyone is feeling particularly generous : http://kck.st/1D0dWjy

-cheers

Thought about this and sent the dude a message on Instagram. I could not stand buy knowing someones truck was going to be vandalized and do nothing about it. I sent him a link to the kickstarter.

https://i.imgur.com/qpZK7tT.png
Old 12-08-2014, 07:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
lets make a kickstarter for overbear to break his kneecaps with a bat for doing that to his friends truck

i don't think anybody should waste money on something like this.
A. a lurker
B. christmas time
3. dumb idea
5. waste of money
Old 12-08-2014, 07:33 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
They should buy the EXACT same truck he has from the wrecker, pimp it out, and put his plates on it... then just hide his truck.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:37 PM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex
Well... that backfired
Old 12-08-2014, 08:08 PM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Paging OverBear. I have a set of knee caps for you. I am buying the baseball bats and alcohol of your choice.

I am all for good nature jokes and harmless pranks, but what you are planning OP is straight up ****ed up. I presume it is his only vehicle of transport? Are you going to put up the other $1,000s to change it back to how it was? Or are you just gonna go to the nearest bar chckling?

You ain't a ****ing shadow of a friend if you seriously thinking of doing that. So your buddy entrusts you with his vehicle and you want to irreparably change it as a means of repaying such trust? Forget OverBear, I will gladly go KGB on you candy **** and break your knee caps.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:12 PM

you guys need to chill out, his friends wouldnt be doing this if they thought he would actually be pissed. thanks for ruining a good prank. should have known this place turned into nazioc. not everyone worships their beaters like your ilk, try and understand folks from different backgrounds than yourselves and dont rush to judgement so quickly. If you dont get a joke, or it doesnt appeal to you just ignore it.

f. delete this thread please you humorless dbags.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
don't delete till overbear replies
i want my overbear humor for the day
Old 12-08-2014, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by queeg9k
Thought about this and sent the dude a message on Instagram. I could not stand buy knowing someones truck was going to be vandalized and do nothing about it. I sent him a link to the kickstarter.

https://i.imgur.com/qpZK7tT.png
well, you could have asked questions first before rushing to judgment/action, hope you feel good about yourself now? also, learn to spell you backwards oaf.

Last edited by rugmonkey; 12-08-2014 at 09:28 PM.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:30 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by Rescuer
don't delete till overbear replies
i want my overbear humor for the day

Originally Posted by rugmonkey
well, you could have asked questions first before rushing to judgment/action, hope you feel good about yourself now? also, learn to spell you backwards oaf.
This from the guy who has a broken shift key.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Overbutthurtbear
They should buy the EXACT same truck he has from the wrecker, pimp it out, and put his plates on it... then just hide his truck.
actually a great and creative suggestion, exactly the reason I came to this community for advice on this. unfortunately his truck is the wrecker version of the truck, it doesnt even start.
Old 12-09-2014, 05:45 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
so you want to play a prank, and think ****ing someones truck up is a funny way of doing it? You sir, need to stick your junk in a blender full of rusty nails. The world does not need you creating any offspring.

A joke, is a zip tie around the driveshaft, or a wire from the brake circuit to the horn circuit. A joke is not a sticker on paint, changing parts, or anything that can or will damage the vehicle in some way.

In short, please go step in front of a moving train, I can say without a doubt you will not me missed.
Old 12-09-2014, 06:53 AM

yup, got it, one more person who is terrified at the prospect of having their own beater truck modified. its noted you are not the type of person who this prank would appeal to. thanks for the input. good thing this is not in any way about you, but way to bring it back to yourself anyhow.

you cranky old dudes are the reason i-club is a ghost town these days, psychotic physical threats don't play well with the general public believe it or not. you can disagree with someone and persuade them without the over the top aggression. consider seeking help if your reaction to something you disagree with is physical threats or intense uncontrollable rage.

Quick Reply: truck mod prank