subiefest 2012

Old 09-18-2012, 09:14 AM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Originally Posted by Bigpat57
Yea I would love too haha but we will have to do what's best for the group. But I was thinking of emailing that njenius graphics guy and see of we can get NorCal/bay area stickers for our caravan so everyone knows where we came from. We can do out where we are reppin for and our screen name or something
Stickers...Yes.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:15 AM

Car Info: 2005 subaru LGT
Originally Posted by 02RS25
yes hit him up. so i have a legitimate reason for reppin his sticker on my rear pass window. LOL. nonetheless great idea Pat. need i say we sticky this thread?
Sad to admit but idk how to sticky lol
Old 09-18-2012, 09:17 AM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
Sad to admit but idk how to sticky lol
same here. i meant to say "stick to" not "sticky" but hey that works too. LOL
Old 09-18-2012, 09:10 PM

so ive been following this thread since it started and it seems like there a good deal of SJ people wanting to caravan down to subiefest friday Octber 5th early. I wont be leaving the bay area until 3pm ish. my lady has work friday and is still working things out to ensure she has sat and sunday off.

so if there is anyone who would like to go down mid-late afternoon, let me know and we can caravan down. i dont mind getting to pomona late. as far as a caravan goes, if no one would like to lead, i dont mind doing it. just let me know asap so i can figuere out route, gas stations, hotels, etc etc. i will be staying in a hotel the 2 nights, but am still looking around at places.

In terms of this being my first time leading that distance, if no one steps up for lead by weeks end, ill take it and start making arrangements for a caravan. that being said, if i end up being lead for a [U]PM San Jose Subiefest Caravan[/U, ill start a new thread under that name and those who wish to get a caravan going can follow along that post for caravan info and still refer back to this thread or any other official subiefest thread for actual event info.

Let me know what you guys think and lets get this going
Old 09-18-2012, 11:28 PM

Car Info: EQ Tuned * Corn Juiced '05 WRX
I would love to go but I wouldn't have enough E85 for the entire trip down and back... =[
Old 09-18-2012, 11:33 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
You'll be fine
Old 09-19-2012, 02:02 AM

Car Info: 2012 WRX
Originally Posted by 02RS25
so ive been following this thread since it started and it seems like there a good deal of SJ people wanting to caravan down to subiefest friday Octber 5th early. I wont be leaving the bay area until 3pm ish. my lady has work friday and is still working things out to ensure she has sat and sunday off.

so if there is anyone who would like to go down mid-late afternoon, let me know and we can caravan down. i dont mind getting to pomona late. as far as a caravan goes, if no one would like to lead, i dont mind doing it. just let me know asap so i can figuere out route, gas stations, hotels, etc etc. i will be staying in a hotel the 2 nights, but am still looking around at places.

In terms of this being my first time leading that distance, if no one steps up for lead by weeks end, ill take it and start making arrangements for a caravan. that being said, if i end up being lead for a [U]PM San Jose Subiefest Caravan[/U, ill start a new thread under that name and those who wish to get a caravan going can follow along that post for caravan info and still refer back to this thread or any other official subiefest thread for actual event info.

Let me know what you guys think and lets get this going
I'm planning on driving down mid Friday afternoon, but I'll be staying in Torrance/Redondo Beach area since it's close to the Oktoberfest I'll be going to Saturday night.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:33 AM

Car Info: Subaru 2005 WRX
Im down for the sticker!!!
Why so late, well ill be leaving around 9am, wanna get there early & check out the place, wanna be part of the parade the next they if there would be one, hit me up on who wants to roll around 9am & may be we all could meet up in the evening around 9pm to plan things out for SubieFest!!! What you guys think!?
Old 09-19-2012, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by subieq
I'm planning on driving down mid Friday afternoon, but I'll be staying in Torrance/Redondo Beach area since it's close to the Oktoberfest I'll be going to Saturday night.
For sure. I'm sure people will be vstaying in diff places. Some with friends, some with fam, some in hotels, some cheap bastards in their cars (dun get me wrong subaru seats fold all the way down flat. Quite comfy. Lol) I'm mainly seeing who'd be down for the caravn.

Originally Posted by long6gauge
Im down for the sticker!!!
Why so late, well ill be leaving around 9am, wanna get there early & check out the place, wanna be part of the parade the next they if there would be one, hit me up on who wants to roll around 9am & may be we all could meet up in the evening around 9pm to plan things out for SubieFest!!! What you guys think!?
Big pat and I are still working out a design I figuere thered be an am vgroup and a pm group.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:45 AM

stickers almost done just looking at other variations please pm me ASAP if your interested
Old 09-19-2012, 09:48 AM

also those staying in a hotel please collab with eachother that way we can start talking about a meeting spot for saturday morning to roll deep to the event
Old 09-19-2012, 09:51 AM

Car Info: 12Teens crazy 4 me
I might go, unsure at the moment though..
Old 09-19-2012, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by theoutbackdream
I might go, unsure at the moment though..
ok man its supposed to be the largest all subaru car meet in america so its gnna be a blast!!! autox car show tons of vendors. BAM but bigger!!!
Old 09-19-2012, 10:22 AM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
ok man its supposed to be the largest all subaru car meet in america so its gnna be a blast!!! autox car show tons of vendors. BAM but bigger!!!
I think WE have the biggest Subaru only meet. They don't have as many Subies come out but tons of cars.. From what I have read. But nonetheless, fun.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:22 AM

heres the facebook page over 10k likes!!! Subiefest | Facebook

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: subiefest 2012