Secret Sidewalk (WE'RE MEETING THERE TODAY, SUNDAY AT 7PM! BE THERE!!!)

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 01:40 PM

Car Info: The 4 Train
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Yea it was originaly Aitkins.. it used to be home of Senator Ralph Dills... but the house has been empty for years. There was some strange stuff going on at the house.

Its a long read but worth it
http://www.newsreview.com/sacramento/content?oid=34829

I might stop out there today after i stop by DBtuned (its like a 5-7min drive down Taylor rd from there)

Kinda sucks cuz when i was doing research on it I was calling the local PD and Fire Dept to try and get info on it. They said they were planning on tearing it down Last time I went out the pillars infront of the house were tore down, but idk if that was just vandalism or what

Took these pics July 9th

OH NOES!! Well I should be heading that way in about 2-3 wks, I will make sure to stop by. *Tear down slower, tear down slower*
Thanks for the info!
Old 08-15-2009, 01:59 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
So we're confirmed for the secret sidewalk tomorrow (SUNDAY) at 7:00pm.

We're going to meet at the 7-11 in Niles (At the entrance of niles canyon).

Be there at 7:00 and bring cameras!! Also, bring comfortable clothes and shoes. It's also better to wear black to not be seen.

Tomorrow (Sunday) @ 7:00pm at the 7-11 in NILES

See you guys there! No flaking!!!
Old 08-15-2009, 04:00 PM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
just to confirm, this 1 right?

7-ELEVEN (#26343)
38003 MISSION BLVD
FREMONT, California 94536-1741

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=38003+...image&resnum=1
Old 08-15-2009, 04:05 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
i wanna go!
Old 08-15-2009, 04:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
HE RENGSTORF MANSION This magnificant victorian mansion was built in 1864 - 1867 by German immigrant Henry Rengstorff. It sat on 164 acres of land. Mr. Rengstorff had his ship landing and warehouse business that helped develope the economuy in Mountain View. He had seven children. It is a 16 room mansion. The members of the Rengstorff family lived there until 1959. After that for the next 20 years lots of peopole lived in this maiion, but not for long due to the haunting disturbances. it fell in to ruins. Finally in 1979 the city of Mountain View pruchased the property for $1.00 and fixed the house up as a historical home. Some say the house is dormant but no one is there at night. People have seen an apparition of a young lady. She was often seen looking out of one of the widows in an upstairs bedrooom window, waiting for someone to come. Her presence could be felt by others. the living were treated to unexplained thumps, bangs, strange noises, cold spots, crying of the unhappy heart broken young lady could be heard. Also you get chills and have the feeling that someone is watching you. Inside you will hear screaming comming from a distant room in the house.

FREMONT MISSION SAN JOSE built in the late 1700s mission san jose has had alot of curious history.A fire destroyed the orignal mission and the 1906 earthquake leveled the church they were rebuilding the church 12 years ago the mission in 1800s there are cold spots and mist in the mission itself an old cemetery is outside the church and has had unexplained whispers and crying. many natives have been buried there. people have seen orbs there,and strange noises one ight a couple saw two native americans walk across the street from the mission and disapear.

FREMONT OHLONE BURIAL GROUNDS down the street from mission san jose lys the Ohlone indian burial grounds its fenced off but you can read a large sign that says ohlone indian tribe the ohlone indians from the mission san jose were buried here photographs of orbs have been taken here many times.
ADELAIDA CEMETERY PALO ALTO A ghost wearing a white night gown makes her appearance in this old cemetery every friday night between 10pm and 12 midnight she lays flowers on the grave of one of her children who died.She may have commited suicide.

HICKS ROAD LOS GATOS hicks road is highly known in san jose theres alot of urban legends about this road supposively there was a biker killed on this road awhile back , and people have reported seeing someone riding there bike then disapearing there is also roomers of a albino colony race living in the woods sourounding hicks road.

MILPITAS MARSH ROAD in 1980 a milpitas high school student raped and murdered his girlfriend then left her body underneath the small bridge on Marsh road high up in the hills, in the middle of nowhere. underneath the bridge people smell a very foul odor eletronic devices are drained of power. and when people go there at night a white truck tries to run them off the road. when people pass by the bridge late at night there have been witnesses who claim to have seen the ghost of the girl as the driver looks at the rear view mirror she will appear in the reflection but has you look back again shes gone.theres a movie about this story called RIVERS EDGE.

HILLSBOROUGH CAROLAND HOUSE is an abandoned huge mansion that had apperently been one of the first houses ever built in the city of hillsborough.supposively years back two girls had wanted to go inside the 100 room mansion to go inside and look around.the security guard that kept an eye on the abandoned mansion agreed to take the girls on a tour.he took them to a room that used to be a vault once inside he raped and murdered the two girls.Its said that the spirits of the two girls still inhabit the vault.inside the vault even to this day you can hear screaming.

SANTA CRUZ GRAHAM HILL CEMETERY there is a cemetery in santa cruz right off ocean st. theres alot of activity there orbs have been seen with the naked eye noises have been heard from the east end of the cemetery faces are seen in the headstone and dark shadows above them. In the backwoods of Graham hill road voices of an old women have been heard people have seen a lady in a white gown walking around.

SANTA CRUZ RED,WHITE,AND BLUE NUDE BEACH A women was killed at this beach by her boyfriend apperently her ghost is seen haunting the beach.Im pretty sure this beach is now closed down.
SAN JOSE HAPPY HOLLOW PARK The creek behind the baby zoo at the Happy Hollow Park is haunted by a lady wearing a short red dress with a black belt and long black hair she is believed to have been murdered there in the 1970s

MILPITAS ED LEVIN PARK CEMETERY The cemetery is closed now , but even in the daytime eletronics will shut off and start on there own loud moans can be heard flashes of light and car problems cold spots have all been known to happen here.

CAPITOLA SOQUEL DRIVE This old house marked 20 on the entrance is supposively really haunted. There are lots of orbs and sounds being heard outside of the house.on the inside of the house things move on their own noises can be heard from room to room.on the balcony there is a apparition of an old man who stands on the balcony and guards the home from the third story. The only way into the third story is by climbing.

SAN JOSE FELIPE ROAD this is an urban legend in San Jose supposively people have been followed by a trucker who disapears. also the school on this road is supposively haunted by a kid who was murdered by his mother.

ALAMEDA USS HORNET Many ghosts reported being seen by those who are the caretakers of the old WW2 aircraft carrier. ghost of sailors who perished on board the carrier are well documented at this site.
Old 08-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by soundwave
just to confirm, this 1 right?

7-ELEVEN (#26343)
38003 MISSION BLVD
FREMONT, California 94536-1741

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=38003+...image&resnum=1
w3rd, it's literally at the mouth of Niles Canyon road. The corner of Mission and Niles BLVD.

7:00pm!

Does anyone have AVE's number? Can someone call him and tell him to go too?
Old 08-15-2009, 05:57 PM
Churro Aficionado

ummm danielliez got some bad news.... the house... its......GONE!!! Like if you never knew a house was there... you wouldnt know there ever was one.

ALL the olive and palm trees are gone. There was a HUGE swimming pool thats now gone as well. I took some new pics. Ill upload them little later tonight.

thats a bummer
Old 08-15-2009, 06:55 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
are we really going forsure?

I am hella down cuz i'll be in fremont tomorrow anyway. whos actually going?
Old 08-15-2009, 07:16 PM

Car Info: 2008 Forester XT Sports
document please, for the ******* on the peninsula! looks soooooo dope!

wow is bleaped out, "saltine, white, bread like substance"
Old 08-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Churro Aficionado

******* is...but crackers isnt
Old 08-15-2009, 07:33 PM

Car Info: The 4 Train
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
ummm danielliez got some bad news.... the house... its......GONE!!! Like if you never knew a house was there... you wouldnt know there ever was one.

ALL the olive and palm trees are gone. There was a HUGE swimming pool thats now gone as well. I took some new pics. Ill upload them little later tonight.

thats a bummer

AHH! How disappointing! It bugs me to no end when they rip out historic buildings... esp the spooky/haunted type!
Old 08-15-2009, 07:50 PM

Car Info: 96 gm(sold), 98 bk, 02 sf
are you guys going to leave your cars in the 7-11 parking lot?
Old 08-15-2009, 08:08 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
Originally Posted by y0ungsubi3
are you guys going to leave your cars in the 7-11 parking lot?
no way, thatd be one helllllllllllluva walk.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:30 PM

Car Info: RWD Camry
Originally Posted by woocabin
no way, thatd be one helllllllllllluva walk.
yea, but I'm not trying to leave my car in a canyon either.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:51 PM

Car Info: 96 gm(sold), 98 bk, 02 sf
are we all taking our own cars or taking just one or two cars?
there's a dirt parking lot across the street at the park, but i'm not sure if it's "safe"

Quick Reply: Secret Sidewalk (WE'RE MEETING THERE TODAY, SUNDAY AT 7PM! BE THERE!!!)