rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 02:01 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX Wagon
Anyone wanna go to Dodge Ridge tomorrow? Just a last minute thing.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:31 PM
rok

Car Info: 20 Tesla Y LR AWD
northstar this saturday.. who's gonna be there??

use this coupon and get your lift tickets for $59!!!
Old 01-05-2010, 02:42 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
I was planning on heading up again this weekend but I'm gonna bail out on my brother and do some other stuff.

No snow for nearly 3 weeks by this weekend. Snow is gonna be JACKED. I'll wait til' the 16th. I'll for sure be heading up that weekend.

And for the annual guys.... I'm thinking the weekend of February 6th.

I talked it over with Cliff a long time ago and Justin as well. So far that weekend works for Cliff, Justin and Jordan if I'm all caught up on that. Jeff has some mucho importanté stuff going on that weekend but I'm thinking about making it a 4 day trip so maybe come up sunday jeff??????

Basically leave mid afternoon on Friday. Ride Sat. Ride Sun. Ride Mon. Tues would be optional and for me and jordan depends on a couple things. Basically we'd clean up Monday night/Tues morning and head out in the morning... whoever wants to ride can ride. others go home.

How's that sound?

Same deal.... get the keg. Grub Friday night. Sat night maybe grub up at the resort. There's a pizza joint there that gets pretty hopin on Sat nights. Then Sun/Mon grub at home. Bring food for during the days and what not. You guys know the drill.

Either way... we need some snow dances. Bear Valley's base was around 50 inches when I was there and there was some thin spots. Had to ollie a pretty good rock in the middle of one run. After another week strait of 42-48 degrees I'd bet on it being close to 40 by next storm. WE NEED SNOW!!!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2010, 03:01 PM

Car Info: '97 Grandpa Gold Jetta
I need to get a tune up done to my snowboard. In your guys' experience, is there much of a difference between REI and Any Mountain for board waxing and tune ups?
Old 01-05-2010, 03:02 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by 04Impreza
I need to get a tune up done to my snowboard. In your guys' experience, is there much of a difference between REI and Any Mountain for board waxing and tune ups?
I would say no but I'm all for supporting your smaller shops if you have one.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:50 PM

I'll have a look around. If anyone has any recommendations, I'm in Castro Valley. Haven't gone snowboarding in about 10yrs and finally going this year Cannot wait
Old 01-05-2010, 04:11 PM

Car Info: '14 Odyssey & '13 Prius
Originally Posted by rok
northstar this saturday.. who's gonna be there??

use this coupon and get your lift tickets for $59!!!
dammit, i'll be there on the 16th!
Old 01-05-2010, 04:14 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
went with my boy xxx05stixx yesterday and had a KILLER day!!
Old 01-05-2010, 05:23 PM

Car Info: 2015 Ford F-150 XLT FX4 Sports Package,SOLD-05 STi
Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
went with my boy xxx05stixx yesterday and had a KILLER day!!
Yep it was sick.. Especially the runs after having a few drinks. Haha

Thanks for the little joyride in the beast. That gt3076r pulls so F'n hard.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I was planning on heading up again this weekend but I'm gonna bail out on my brother and do some other stuff.

No snow for nearly 3 weeks by this weekend. Snow is gonna be JACKED. I'll wait til' the 16th. I'll for sure be heading up that weekend.

And for the annual guys.... I'm thinking the weekend of February 6th.

I talked it over with Cliff a long time ago and Justin as well. So far that weekend works for Cliff, Justin and Jordan if I'm all caught up on that. Jeff has some mucho importanté stuff going on that weekend but I'm thinking about making it a 4 day trip so maybe come up sunday jeff??????

Basically leave mid afternoon on Friday. Ride Sat. Ride Sun. Ride Mon. Tues would be optional and for me and jordan depends on a couple things. Basically we'd clean up Monday night/Tues morning and head out in the morning... whoever wants to ride can ride. others go home.

How's that sound?

Same deal.... get the keg. Grub Friday night. Sat night maybe grub up at the resort. There's a pizza joint there that gets pretty hopin on Sat nights. Then Sun/Mon grub at home. Bring food for during the days and what not. You guys know the drill.

Either way... we need some snow dances. Bear Valley's base was around 50 inches when I was there and there was some thin spots. Had to ollie a pretty good rock in the middle of one run. After another week strait of 42-48 degrees I'd bet on it being close to 40 by next storm. WE NEED SNOW!!!!!!!!
Yea that works for me. I'd have to see about Friday, Monday and possibly Tuesday off.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:42 PM
General Pimpin'

Yeah it was tough for me to find a weekend that was open, not to early and not to late and not on the weekend of one of our baby showers... haaaaaa.

Guys do what ya can...

what are you guys doing next weekend? I talked to the bar tender at the pizza joint and I guess next Sat they have a good band playing and the place should be jumping. Jordan and I are planning on going. If we take my car I have room for one more otherwise we have to take separate vehicles.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:28 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX STI
Heavenly was nice. All three terrain parks open.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:13 PM

Car Info: 2012 WRX
My friends and I are hitting Sierra on saturday. My friend is bringing his brand spanking new 2010 White WRX hatch. I'm bringing my DGM GR
Old 01-07-2010, 10:30 PM

Not sure if you guys like Bear Valley or not, but here's a deal for next Friday (Jan15th) for $35 lift tickets to Bear Valley. Offers only good for Bear Valley on 1/15/10 and you have to purchase your lift tickets through the Sierra Avalanche Center.

http://www.sierraavalanchecenter.org/node/82
Old 01-08-2010, 07:31 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Yeah it was tough for me to find a weekend that was open, not to early and not to late and not on the weekend of one of our baby showers... haaaaaa.

Guys do what ya can...

what are you guys doing next weekend? I talked to the bar tender at the pizza joint and I guess next Sat they have a good band playing and the place should be jumping. Jordan and I are planning on going. If we take my car I have room for one more otherwise we have to take separate vehicles.
I don't think I'll have anything going on. So I should be down, I'll talk to Dawn and see what's up.

Quick Reply: rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.