R.I.P. Bugeye u will be missed

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 10:36 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
damn, christian sent me the link but i thought he was messing with me like you sometimes do. im sorry to hear man =(
Old 12-02-2013, 10:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
Again!!!! How?! How?!
Old 12-02-2013, 12:57 PM

Car Info: 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner 4 Cyl.
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn dude! People around your house don't know how to drive, eh?
Old 12-03-2013, 11:24 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
One of my favorite wrx's ever. Sucks. Hopefully you get enough out of it to get a good start on something else. No receipt... no money... take the part off.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:54 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
dam dude, didnt you recently get her fixed after a rear end accident?
Old 12-03-2013, 06:21 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Looks like a total loss.

Even if they could fix the car, I guarantee it will never drive the same again. Better to just start over again with an undamaged chassis.

And you better call Saul to sue the ****tard that ran the stop sign and hit you.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Glad you are okay man. Sorry to see the car in such shape.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: some silver thing
Damn Edgar.. sorry to see that man ...=(
Old 12-04-2013, 06:23 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
DA HEK ED??

Wow, glad you're OK, LMK if she does go and you want me to ask our guys to help ya shop.

In the meantime if ya do get it back up you do need to sacrifice a chicken to the barbeque gods because the Angel watching over you has been doing too much overtime recently with the JuJu that's on that car.

Shane
Old 12-04-2013, 09:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
thanks for the kind words guys.

This car brought me here and i instantly became intrenched in this community and that's something that i never expected when i was handed over the keys to a Subaru in 2002

The people and friendships Ive made here are forever.

the car was towed to my brothers house since i didn't want it outside the body shop over the holiday weekend and thanks to some friends I was able to take off all of my parts... Looking at her sitting here she looks just like the day i brought her home, all stock except her new home will be different as im sure she will be picked apart and transplanted on to many other Impreza out there.

as for whats next well im not sure really... Priority will be getting healthy enough to go to work again and then of course figuring out what will fill this parking spot in the garage.

In a perfect world id like to find a nice 04-05 sti, and buy back my car to transplant the bugeye front end on the STI ... but thats a lot of pieces to ask for to fall together for me so for now... ill keep hoping

Last edited by zumnwrx; 12-04-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by zumnwrx

as for whats next well im not sure really... Priority will be getting healthy enough to go to work again and then of course figuring out what will fill this parking spot in the garage.

In a perfect world id like to find a nice 04-05 sti, and buy back my car to transplant the bugeye front end on the STI ... but thats a lot of pieces to ask for to fall together for me so for now... ill keep hoping
LMK if ya want feedback/advise/experience on that part too man. Reminder, I had the HotRodWaggin t-boned/wrecked as well as the VoikAkkord tailgated all within the last 3 years. P-T sucks, pain sucks, but try to work through it. There's more I'm happy to discuss but it's best done offline.

As to a possible replacement I already have our dealership guy looking for a decent used for the wife to finally learn to drive in so if/when you're ready all I gotta do is hook you up with him to help look on top of what all us might find.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:34 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by TheFozz
LMK if ya want feedback/advise/experience
thanks

I have never had to deal with a total loss or compensation claim so im really worried about getting the shaft.

as for the STi... Once the money is in the bank ill be able to really start the buying process

Last edited by zumnwrx; 12-04-2013 at 11:40 PM.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:38 PM

thanks

I have never had to deal with a total loss or compensation claim so im really worried about getting the shaft.

as for the STi... Once the money in the bank ill be able to really start the buying process
For whichever situation hit me up via pm and we can meet somewhere over here or towards Dublin and talk.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:27 AM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
FYI, you do not have to speak with the other party's insurance adjuster over the phone and give them a recorded statement. They will absolutely try to back you into a corner by ambushing you with trick questions to try and make it look like you were responsible for the accident.

I suggest retaining an attorney on contingency and let them handle the situation for you if you want to avoid getting screwed. You can bet the person that ran the stop sign will change their story and say you were at fault. It wouldn't be the first time.
Old 12-05-2013, 08:24 AM
VIP Member

Lurk,
Thanks ill keep that in mind.

as far as the story goes i its pretty undeniable it was the other parties fault just buy the amount of damamge

Had the other driver stopped we would have been talking about a couple of crumpled bumpers and panels

Instead we have a impact that demolished the side of my car and rotated it.

I have the police report and it also concluded that the other driver is at fault judging by the force of impact.

Quick Reply: R.I.P. Bugeye u will be missed