Prop 8 ruled unconstitutional.

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 10:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by Roo
How about legislation which makes it unconstitutional to have a religious sect involved in denying the rights of citizens? Oh wait, wasn't that covered by the separation of church and state? I think we ought to investigate them for domestic terrorism, seize their assets and leave them disbanded.

yes!

and really all we had to do was drop the word marriage since its seen as a religious term and replace it with something like "legal union" certificate

after all like you said there is a separation between church and state! and if they want to be exempt from paying taxes then they need to keep that money out of our government!
Old 08-04-2010, 10:33 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
politics threads, and popcorn, i love a good show.
wait..... theres a thread here? I thought this was KRON4.......
Old 08-04-2010, 10:34 PM

Car Info: 2011 STI Sedan
Just remember: never put a VF series turbo on your horse because they can't be rebuilt after you and your friends have had your fun, and that's immoral.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
so can pastors or churches which refuse to wed or allow homosexual weddings in their churches now be sued for discriminating against them for being homosexual?
Old 08-04-2010, 10:51 PM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by medicSTi
so can pastors or churches which refuse to wed or allow homosexual weddings in their churches now be sued for discriminating against them for being homosexual?
why, have a church/pastor to sue now?
Old 08-04-2010, 10:56 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
OMG Paul, you couldn't tell me in person!? You proposed to me over 3 years ago and we couldn't do a damn thing about it until now! This means that we can get married SOON! Oh wow, I'm so excited, though I'm a little mad at you right now for not coming to me before you posted about it online. Well, there goes the goat that you've been fantasizing about! Maybe if you're a good boy we can re-include the goat into our love circle, ONLY if you're a good boy though, so you better start kissing up soon!

*raaaaaaaaawr*
Old 08-04-2010, 10:58 PM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by brucelee
OMG Paul, you couldn't tell me in person!? You proposed to me over 3 years ago and we couldn't do a damn thing about it until now! This means that we can get married SOON! Oh wow, I'm so excited, though I'm a little mad at you right now for not coming to me before you posted about it online. Well, there goes the goat that you've been fantasizing about! Maybe if you're a good boy we can re-include the goat into our love circle, ONLY if you're a good boy though, so you better start kissing up soon!

*raaaaaaaaawr*
Old 08-04-2010, 11:02 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Originally Posted by rau

It's just that the Butters version is that much more amusing.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:10 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by subie OCD
And off to political playground this shall go.....
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
politics threads, and popcorn, i love a good show.
Just sit back and relax
Old 08-04-2010, 11:24 PM

Car Info: Teh Subie
This would not have been an issue had the pro gay marriage ppl had proper marketing the first go around.

Rather than show chicks that look like Bruce Vallanche, and quimbies that look like Freddy Mercury smooching it up at gay weddings, they should have been showing cute asian women, or decently hot white chicks (hell I'll settle for Lohan) making out after just tying the knot in a same sex union.

Not only that, but who else would have a more awesome wedding party than a gay couple?? They know how to party!

Bottom line - Marry anyone you want that's human, same or opposite gender, everyone has the right to be miserable with another person for the rest of their lives!
Old 08-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by STiForFun
This would not have been an issue had the pro gay marriage ppl had proper marketing the first go around.

Rather than show chicks that look like Bruce Vallanche, and quimbies that look like Freddy Mercury smooching it up at gay weddings, they should have been showing cute asian women, or decently hot white chicks (hell I'll settle for Lohan) making out after just tying the knot in a same sex union.

Not only that, but who else would have a more awesome wedding party than a gay couple?? They know how to party!

Bottom line - Marry anyone you want that's human, same or opposite gender, everyone has the right to be miserable with another person for the rest of their lives!
Old 08-05-2010, 09:12 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
I am going to start a gay wedding planner business. Who is in?
Old 08-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Originally Posted by ryball
I am going to start a gay wedding planner business. Who is in?
Would that make you the gay wedding planner, or are are you planing gay weddings? Word order is important
Old 08-05-2010, 10:29 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Gay wedding planner will obviously make more money than a regular wedding planner. Why? Gays are super proud of their marriage + 2 males by statistics make more than male/female salaries. =P
Old 08-05-2010, 10:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
Sooo I guess what the majority of California wants doesn't matter anymore. Well, at least I don't need to vote in the future, no point!

Quick Reply: Prop 8 ruled unconstitutional.