Project: Detail & Services Japan Relief Fund

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 11:13 PM

Car Info: '04 WRX JBP
Would love to do a stage 2 package. Will you be making a list of people interested and contacting them and should we PM you our information?

Where would the location be? (May have skimmed over it)
Old 03-21-2011, 11:59 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by TwelveAM
Would love to do a stage 2 package. Will you be making a list of people interested and contacting them and should we PM you our information?

Where would the location be? (May have skimmed over it)
I will be making a list of interested people eventually, for now you can either pm me with what type of work you are interested in or you can wait for me to contact you later. I will then shoot out a pm to everyone with what contact information Ill require.

Mobile detailing jobs are available where I can bring my gear and come to you as long as you have the proper environment needed (electric outlet, clean water source, and shade. Spot lights are a plus!) I travel along side east bay to south bay all the time. If the location of the job is somewhat far off in the distance, there will be a small fee added to compensate for gas needed, I hope you can understand with the recent gas spikes.

Or you can drop by a location in east bay or south bay, whichever may be more convenient.

It will be held for 2 months. Gaining interest up until April, then actively taking appointments through the end of May.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:27 AM

Car Info: 2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback
I'm interested in getting some work done (not sure which package yet) for this but going to have to wait until this snow season is done for good since I'll be heading up almost every weekend until the resorts close. Please add me to the list when you send out a mass pm or whatever. Thanks.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:08 AM

Car Info: 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner 4 Cyl.
I am interested in the Red package
Old 03-22-2011, 11:07 AM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
stage 2 and the headlight cleaning seems nice Deff interested
Old 03-22-2011, 01:07 PM

Thanks for all the interest and pm's!

If I have not contacted you yet, don't worry, I did not forget about you and you won't be left out. Im just waiting to do the contacting all at once in an organized manner so it will be easier for me to keep track. If you have already pm'd me, that is fine too! Your message will be saved and name marked. I am planning to shoot out pm's over this weekend to gain contact information with those interested so we can start scheduling if the sun comes out!

Keep Pace
Old 03-27-2011, 02:08 AM

Bump! Pm's have been sent out to those interested with instructions on how we can start moving forward.

Looks like weather forecast is showing sunny skies for the start of April, I hope they aren't lying lol.

Please post up if you are interested and I shall send you a pm. Thank you to those who already have!

p.s. I probably will not make any appointments for the first week of April for products might still be shipping in.
Old 03-27-2011, 02:18 AM

Car Info: 2008 Forester XT Sports
really interested in getting my EK engine cleaned up. I am in daly city, hope there will be a group event. very interested and thanks for your effort and time!
Old 03-27-2011, 11:36 PM

Car Info: 2004 FXT 4EAT JBP
interested!!! lookin at the middle to higher package (forget colors)
Old 03-28-2011, 09:23 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx
I think I'm interested in 3 stage 1 blue packages
Old 03-28-2011, 10:34 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Aye, I'll bump for a cool deal, sun is coming out. I might have to jump into this later in May =). Maybe get some other cars lined up too
Old 04-02-2011, 01:05 AM

Car Info: 03 wrx
just wondering, do you have any pictures/resume kinda detail of previous work
Old 04-02-2011, 02:02 AM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
since im located in monterey where in san jose can u do this?
Old 04-02-2011, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by steeze
just wondering, do you have any pictures/resume kinda detail of previous work
Originally Posted by antonch
Have you done this before? Can someone vouch for your services?
Yes I have done this before. I have not done many for i-club members, only a small hand full; which I don't plan to release any names, although I doubt they would mind, to conceal their identities from possible bombardment of messages but they may speak up if they wish.

Also, I have not been able to document my work because I never had a good enough or working camera source at the times needed.... I still dont have a camera source!! lol Without a camera source I am unable to keep a portfolio to share with others my work. Maybe in the near future things will piece together. But that is why I am actively working on getting my name out there.

Originally Posted by bkblitzed
since im located in monterey where in san jose can u do this?
It will be in south bay san jose at a friends garage. If you have the proper working environment required, then I can bring my gear to you for a mobile job. Long distances will have an additional charge to compensate for gas.

If distance and time may cause an inconvenience for you (say you dont have time to drop off the car and wait around), then Id suggest a mobile job where I make the trip out so you can do your work while I spend time doing mines. My detailing services can range anywhere up to 10 hrs of work (on some occasions more) depending on the level of paint correction and the packages you request. So because of that, Id prefer it if the client can arrange a second ride or have me work in their home so I can take the necessary time needed to deliver thorough work and not waste the clients time by having them wait around for prolonged periods.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:15 PM

Car Info: Black Car
This is looking like a really good deal...

Quick Reply: Project: Detail & Services Japan Relief Fund