Omg, worst news ever!!! :(

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 03:14 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by LGT Mark
That's what my bat is for.

I do understand bad guys get guns either way. So what, that what cops are for. If you think your house is at constant risk to break in, move somewhere else or install a house alarm. That's why I work my butt off so that I can buy a place that's safe for my family.
Yes, that's what cops are for, but you also understand there is a threat to you and your family, when a guy comes in with a gun, the best self defense isn't a bat. A cop will not be there fast enough to save your life as well as your family's life. In addition, cops responding to "robberies" doesn't happen as often as you think anymore, most of the time it's just a phone call to the local PD and your report is written down, and obviously you lose what the robber has taken from you.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:14 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon

I do understand bad guys get guns either way. So what, that what cops are for. If you think your house is at constant risk to break in, move somewhere else or install a house alarm. That's why I work my butt off so that I can buy a place that's safe for my family.
How old are you?
Old 09-23-2009, 03:17 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Sometimes the only thing between you and your government, is a gun.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:19 PM

Car Info: Nadda
In addition, cops/military should NOT be the only ones with guns. This country was born on the British trying to do the same thing to the 13 colonies, government only weaponry, and you can see that the people didn't stand for it. Having our own arms is having our own defense, it was made in case the government tried to take over, which you're seeing up front in reality.

The government FOR the people, not CONTROL the people. I still do not understand your reasoning against the constitution, the very constitution that was crafted exactly to prevent total control.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:20 PM

I seriously hope you're kidding. First of all, the 2nd Amendment was put in place to protect ourselves (the citizens) FROM the police/soldiers/other agents of the government, not the other way around. Secondly, thinking the police are at your beck and call, waiting to come to your rescue is wishful thinking at best. http://www.nytimes.com/1999/09/24/nyregion/police-are-criticized-for-responding-more-slowly-to-911-calls.html may be a bit dated, i.e. 10yrs, but I believe it is still relevant. It says that the average response time for a 911 call is between 8-11 minutes. Granted, they may be faster here in CA (yea, right), but 8 minutes is an ETERNITY if your life (or those of your family members) is at stake.
________
Free Video Xxx

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 10:30 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:23 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
LOL. Who the **** are you?! Barry Bonds? Get outta here with that nonsense.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Lurk
LOL. Who the **** are you?! Barry Bonds? Get outta here with that nonsense.
Even Barry Bonds owns firearms...

http://www.christensenarms.com/rifle...nsen-arms.html
________
VIDEO REVIEW

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 10:30 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:38 PM

Car Info: .

Ignorance is bliss.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:39 PM

Car Info: Subaru STI
OMG THE SKY IS FALLING GUYS!!!! PEOPLE WONT BE ABLE TO BUY AS MUCH AMMO AS THEY WANT ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cant buy a bong on the internet, so why the beef over things that kill people. Move to Kentucky where you can bring handguns into bars, see how safe you feel.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:41 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
This is not a huge deal to me, and I'd vote to pass this bill.

I was in the Army for 4 yrs, and IMO the only peeps that need guns to defend themselves are soldiers and law enforcement.

Please tell me you are kidding, if you are not, please tell me you are leaving this country as soon as you can.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:41 PM

Car Info: Type 53
this news is bad, i'm never going to be able to stockpile ammunition for the zombie apocolypse anymore

cusioty struck me, i was recently looking at some items at https://www.brassknucklescompany.com/CRE/index.php and i'm looking to buy a blow gun, some bass knuckles, and maybe some stun gun brass knuckles, but does anyone if getting a blowgun or brass knuckles is against the law if bought over the internet?

Last edited by mcast; 09-23-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:42 PM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by horsecut54
OMG THE SKY IS FALLING GUYS!!!! PEOPLE WONT BE ABLE TO BUY AS MUCH AMMO AS THEY WANT ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cant buy a bong on the internet, so why the beef over things that kill people. Move to Kentucky where you can bring handguns into bars, see how safe you feel.
Shut up, if you really think thats what this issue is about then you're a moron. Go educate yourself, even just slightly, before you opine with something that pathetic.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by horsecut54

Little hints

1)I can bring my gun into a bar here too, UOC for the win
2)I feel safer with ammo being bought, than bongs...bongs lead to people like you.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:44 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
916-445-2841 was busy

Will try again later.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:46 PM

1)Your bat is worthless against a gun. An alarm won't stop someone, and your so called "safe" house, can be busted into and robbed at gunpoint in under 3 minutes flat.

2)No, that is NOT what the cops are for, in fact there are quite a number of cases on the books that have found the police do NOT have a duty to protect life or property for a individual. Perhaps if you read a book or law journal once in a while you might know this...

People like you make me sick, you forget what this country gives you, its all about YOUR fears, **** anyone else who wants something your afraid of. You are a slap in the face to all vets...and I can only hope one day you are robbed and finally understand what it means to be able to defend your own life....before you loose it.

Quick Reply: Omg, worst news ever!!! :(