"Most violent event in Norway since WWII"

Old 07-22-2011, 08:34 PM

holy ****, at least 80 dead in the shooting rampage! Thats gotta be the most violent shooting like that ever.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:35 PM

Car Info: 2014 Subaru XV (Crosstrek)
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
What is the problem, then?
The motive behind the bombing/assault is the best I could think of.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by old.guy
Err.. you mean the Oklahoma city bomber. I am sure that Mcvay gets pissed off every time someone give the Unabomber credit for his work.

The Unabomber blew up mail boxes... Mcvay took down a Federal building.
I doubt it since they put Mcvey to death longggggggg ago. The unbaomber had a manifesto and ideology of his own. He didnt just blow up mail boxes, he targeted specific groups/ people, and you can believe put a lot of fear into a lot of people., as his terror lasted a long time. He was a crazy bastid, but he had some relevant points about todays society
Old 07-22-2011, 08:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
Ug, police are reporting 80 confirmed killed during the shooting on the island.

Police: At least 87 dead in mass shooting, bombing in Norway - CNN.com

Crazy. Its coming out that the guy was an extreme nationalist who was very much against immigration and current politics and the current political party. He was very against the Islamization of Europe.

The website document.no has put up all the posts from the guy. Its in Norwegian, but google translate does okay.

Original:
Anders Behring Breiviks kommentarer hos Document.no

Translated by google translate tools:
Google Oversetter
Old 07-22-2011, 08:53 PM

blond hair blue eyes, a true hitler follower
Old 07-22-2011, 09:44 PM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
Talking

It was done by terrorist... Muslims don't do this. They just use it as an excuse. Or are not educated properly. The reason I say this is because just today I read a story In the newspaper about an inmate who got put to sleep on Texas. Apparently during the 9/11 incident a (white) male enter a liquor store late at night and blasted several middle eastern people including a 72yr old man (owner) in the face through his right eye, his oldest and first son who died at the scene including whoever was in the store. I guess the old man survived and after the criminal was arrested and sentences to death, the old man didn't want the criminal to get Put to sleep .. He said that the man had to live with this forever as it is and already understood what he did was wrong. The criminal spend his last minutes of life with the old man before being put to rest. The one eye old man cried when the crimal got put to sleep even though this man had taken his right eye when shooting him in the face, taken the life of his first son and murdered other Muslims in his "evil" attack... I consider that guy a Muslim... And thOse being the TRUE belives... All this other so called "Muslims" who strap bombs to themselves and kill innocent people aren't true Muslims but brain whashed idiots who are getting there brains washed By people who are in this for other personal reasons and believes.. They just used the Muslim religion on these people and say "well Allah wants you to do this"...they know how strong religion is and abuse it on the weak.. Sad but true ...

Originally Posted by stan_t
Live updates: Norway attacks - live coverage | World news | guardian.co.uk

It is a "broken" religion. I know not all Muslims are "bad" -- I've been in countries where Muslim population is large and there aren't any visible problems -- but facts are facts.

This attack hasn't been acknowledged to be carried out by Muslims yet, btw.

Stan
Old 07-22-2011, 11:46 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX Sportwagon
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
So much for Islam being the religion of peace...
OMG, shut up.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:57 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Uhh, everyone is being attacked by some form of fanaticism Islamism... wouldn't it be a bit more worth while to dig deeper there first? Not babies diapers and wheelchair folks through the air port?

This country has flipped the **** upside down. Terrorists won when we ended up terrorizing ourselves. Patted and gropin' 2yr old kids and 60yr old seniors. Our government is adding to the horror and wasting tons of cash on a lot of failure stuff.

People think I come from left field, but seriously I wonder how far we let the government go.
Old 07-23-2011, 12:33 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Damn, death toll keeps rising.

Guys, lets please keep this focused on the tragic event that's unfolded, we all said our piece so lets end there and shift our focus back to what is important.

What time is it there? 9:30am (12:30am here), we should be getting more footage as the nigh progresses.
Old 07-23-2011, 06:25 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
BBC 84 dead at youth camp:
BBC News - Norway police say 84 killed in island youth camp attack
Old 07-23-2011, 10:39 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Theres a ton of people like that in America too. The problem I see happening now is as media gets the word out and this gets talked about, more people might follow suit the same way it happened with all those school shootings.

Immigration is a big issue in just about every civilized country now. The more illegal immigrants that keep crowding a country, the more resources have to be allocated to them and then you fall into debt and budget issues. Not to mention the people that do immigrate over nowadays dont want to blend into society. All this also takes away from the native population and creates a lot of angst.

Did you know cashiers in Norway make 25$ an hour and most of those jobs now go to immigrants because they're willing to work for less. Im not condoning that idiots actions at all but its food for thought for those that do feel there is an immigration/overpopulation crisis happening or on the horizon.

Disclaimer: In no way am I supportive of what happened and I dont feel every immigrant is worthless
Old 07-23-2011, 11:13 AM

Car Info: '12 TSX 6MT/'01 E39 wagon/'67 VW on E85/'93 M900
Europe's Stark Choice on Immigration - Newsweek

We have some relatives in Paris (never met them) who've observed the city decline over the last decade -- alot more crime, graffiti, it's just plane unsafe now and it's getting worse.

Stan
Old 07-23-2011, 12:03 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
funny how this whole thread is about islam bashing when the guy was actually a right-wing Norwegian nationalist with a history of anti-Muslim commentary

Also funny how they only call them "Terrorist" when they think its done by muslims, when they find out hes white hes just an "Extremeist" because white people cannot be terrorists.

Last edited by Krinkov; 07-23-2011 at 12:05 PM.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:22 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Krinkov
funny how this whole thread is about islam bashing when the guy was actually a right-wing Norwegian nationalist with a history of anti-Muslim commentary

Also funny how they only call them "Terrorist" when they think its done by muslims, when they find out hes white hes just an "Extremeist" because white people cannot be terrorists.
Kind of like how only whites can be racists.

Me personally... I don't give a **** who did it... its an act of terrorism, selfishness and is disgusting.
Old 07-23-2011, 02:14 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by Krinkov

I blame the media and the phenomenal job its done at brainwashing average Americans.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: "Most violent event in Norway since WWII"