Looking for Suby Techs/Mechanics for repairs. Home or Shop.

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 09:34 AM

Car Info: 00 Legacy WAgon GT BH5
Originally Posted by Roo
The comment was directed at grnbean, who is singing the highest praises of some shops. My experience with one of the shops resulted in a VERY different outcome than his experience.
Oh Snap!! Sorry to hear about that. I hope all is resolved and good now.

Thank you, I'm thinking about just leaving my car with Garage 1 Auto. Without doing the timing belt and compnents it went down to 2grand. I hope I wont need Timing belt and components because supposedly the previous owner had it replaced 20k ago. They will let me know if I need it or not though. If I did it would go back to 2,700. Siiigghh... Oh Well Live and learn and i shouldn't of bought the car in that condition, but it was the model I really wanted. So I really dont mind too much investing money into it. I want to Keep this car forever. Then in like 3-5 years from now If gas goes down hahah I want to STi Swap it. Sleeper Wagon here i COme. Maybe make it look like this. Mine is White. I want this White front end just with the orange cars hood scoop instead. Would you happen to know what kit it is? If not it's totally ok.
Attached Thumbnails Looking for Suby Techs/Mechanics for repairs. Home or Shop.-bhcopper2.jpg