I have BAD luck too!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 06:47 PM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
That sucks, Brett. I hope your car is made right again before you pick it up, although you may have to go out and get the sound system all over again after you get the money.

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush
Old 05-11-2004, 06:55 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi
i hate dealerships
My condolences for the break-in. I know the feeling of violation.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:04 AM

Car Info: 2010 370z Roadster, 2008 Frontier CrewCab
Thanks for the info on Livermore. Sorry to hear about your tranny problem. What year is your car?
Old 05-12-2004, 09:55 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 yellow wrx
that sucks, im sarry, you would think that a deelership could handle not getting broken into, or else every day sti wold have wheels taken off...
what if one of the guys who worked there did it... was it a forced entry, or did they use a key, if there was no broken glass or anything, then i would sue for the radio saying that they should have locked the f'ing dooorss
Old 05-13-2004, 10:15 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 wrx WRBlue ~v34 sold/ 05evo MR ^_^
livermore can suck a ****
Old 05-13-2004, 10:38 AM
Zee

Car Info: 04 White Aspen WRX
Originally Posted by STi'm Crazy
On sunday i had my car towed to Livermore Subaru they said the problem was the trany. So they pulled it out and now there going to send it to subaru for inspection. That got me prety pissed my new car with less then 8,000 mile is already having serious problems. But today they called me and guess what.........................my car got robbed. They stole the stereo and the the dash gauges then they were trying to tell me my insurance has to take care of it, BULL $HIT they should have a security guard and they should leave customer cars inside the garage at night. Well i called my insurance and they said they would get it strait. I thought I had it bad but i heard the guy on the phone saying that the onther STi got striped down no wheels no gauges no seat no panels or shift noob an thay just layed it on the ground. I think i was an inside job because both cars just happend to be right next to each other.

I'm SO MAD,
Brett
Oh shiznits! Dude i hope the best happens for you take it easy

Zee
Old 05-13-2004, 10:54 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
not the first time I've heard of people getting jacked at a dealership.

Everything from stereos to wheels to entire cars.

It's really sad. You should be able to trust your dealership. But then you have people that work there that are bastards and will steal it themselves or they call people and they come do it.

Not saying that is the case because often times little ****** will hit up dealerships on a regular basis to see if there is anything to snag. But sadly..more often than not..someone at the dealership had something to do with it. I mean a car is on the lot one night and it just happens to get cutted? come on. Keep your eyes open next time you go in. You'll get the vibe. Not that you can do anything about it.

It sucks.

Crappy thing is even dealerships get pissed about this. Because it makes them look bad an quite frankly often times it's one of their cars that gets blasted. I know at Santa Cruz one of the STI's had the wheels jacked. At the dealership in marin I know someone's advan's got jacked.

Hopefully the dealership helps you out and hopefully you get treated fairly and don't get nailed by insurance and I really hope you get all your stuff replaced.

Really sucks. Sorry man.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 yellow wrx
that blows, i am sorry, but you should be able to fight the whole tranny thing, like it was not abused, and a tranny should be made to hold the power of a car that it is made for... doesnt that seem right