Old 02-02-2011, 12:20 PM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
Originally Posted by cal
lost my jerb =\
Originally Posted by aboothman
"da dirk er der!!"

Old 02-02-2011, 12:35 PM

Car Info: 7 Series "Sport"
Not even slightly impacted. Steady raises as usual.. Business volume was up each year as well..

Same for my wife - steady raises.. Actually - right now is her annual review.. I'll check back in on that..
Old 02-02-2011, 12:39 PM

Car Info: 7 Series "Sport"
- The housing market is something completely different.. Lost my *** on that thanks to all the 13.00/hr home depot employees that thought they should be able to afford a 400k house.. lol..

And that has even more to fall... Haven't seen the bottom of that pit..
Old 02-02-2011, 12:48 PM

Car Info: 04 WRX & 01 NEON "SRT0"
made less but i work at a GM dealer on mostly commision so i didnt really have a chance haha
damn all these "made 10k less" people are killing me if i made 10k less it would be bye bye subaru hope i could stay in my rental time haha FML
Old 02-02-2011, 04:37 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by fizay
proof? reasons to lead you to such thoughts?
Not much proof, I just follow someone who predicted the first bubble burst years before it happened. Remember Uncle Sam doing its work to keep people in their houses when they shouldn't be? Well this time their injection into the housing crisis will be the bust... should have just let people get out. Instead they enticed them to stay when they shouldn't be.

The sooner this country hits rock bottom, the sooner recovery starts. But with the government taking over the car industry/housing industry/health care, etc. and fake propping that all up, it always takes longer. Only a few folks said anything about a double dip after the first housing crisis. He was one of them.

For all those who are making money and looking to purchase a house, after this year there will definitely be the time to buy (if the government lets go instead of trying to save everyone).
Old 02-02-2011, 05:04 PM

Car Info: with the blinkers on
What "first" housing crisis are you referring to?
Old 02-02-2011, 05:32 PM

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX
Originally Posted by subi4justin
Nope, I Made right about the same if not more. Thank you John Muir
+1 , I made the same over here at Kaiser Permanente, actually, I made a little more than last year since my salary increased a little with the new position.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:48 PM

Car Info: 05 18g LGT Wagon | Former 08 LGT Spec.B
hey nk, I'm at kp also. which med ctr/ dept are you from?
Old 02-02-2011, 05:49 PM
rok

Car Info: 20 Tesla Y LR AWD
yeap. got a new job, that fired me after 8 months due to them slipping in sales worldwide. so yeah i can def feel the pain. :/
Old 02-02-2011, 06:05 PM

Car Info: 07 Legacy GT Wagon
Being DINKs (dual income no kids) and having our household income triple from a year ago, things are going well for my wife and I.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:23 PM

Car Info: Teh Subie
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Not much proof, I just follow someone who predicted the first bubble burst years before it happened. Remember Uncle Sam doing its work to keep people in their houses when they shouldn't be? Well this time their injection into the housing crisis will be the bust... should have just let people get out. Instead they enticed them to stay when they shouldn't be.

The sooner this country hits rock bottom, the sooner recovery starts. But with the government taking over the car industry/housing industry/health care, etc. and fake propping that all up, it always takes longer. Only a few folks said anything about a double dip after the first housing crisis. He was one of them.

For all those who are making money and looking to purchase a house, after this year there will definitely be the time to buy (if the government lets go instead of trying to save everyone).
There's a lot of guys that claim to have 'first predicted' the housing bubble, Ron Paul, Noriel Roubini,George Soros, Peter Schiff & Nassim Taleb amongst others. Looking at the facts its no surprise it happened, all we can do it learn from said mistakes (i.e. bank de-regulation, 'get er done' lending ,derivatives & collateralized debt obligations gone wild = BAD).
Old 02-02-2011, 07:47 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by AntiochCali
Has the poor economy hurt your income?
For me, luckily no - although I can't say the same for friends and family. Also, I'd be lying if I said I don't worry now more than I did a few years ago. The company I work for has gone through two big mergers in the past three years and it's taken a toll on my brain, anxiety creeps up now and again but I just do what I can to prepare for the worst and try to stay positive.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:03 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
Our family income: 0.00 unemployed. ..
Old 02-02-2011, 08:05 PM

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX
Originally Posted by LGT Mark
hey nk, I'm at kp also. which med ctr/ dept are you from?
I was originally at the Martinez Facility in Inpatient Transcription, Currently at the Shadelands Walnut Creek MOB in the DME department. Hopefully going to be working from home and the Antioch facility when I switch into a Application Development consultant position.

I'm currently a regional employee right now, so I deal with all of the Northern California Clinics/Facilities though.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
Originally Posted by Dong Homez
Being DINKs (dual income no kids) and having our household income triple from a year ago, things are going well for my wife and I.
I'm waiting on a work visa and the wife to finish her accounting certification to have this kind of win.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Has the poor economy hurt your income?