Great Paint/Body Shop in Pleasanton

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 07:29 AM

Car Info: 09 WRX Wagon, and 99 RS
Great Paint/Body Shop in Pleasanton

Hi all,
I wanted to share my impressions of a couple of body shops out here in the East Bay. I have a 2009 WRX wagon in Satin Pearl White. Something came up and took out a bite of my driver side front fender and door. I went to B&S Hacienda in LIVERMORE, and they completely messed everything up. Apparently the B&S in Pleasanton is much better....but whatever. Paint didn't match...black specks under the clearcoat. When they took a second shot at it, they stole my ipod from the center console, and left epic swirl marks in the paint. This place sucks.

Fast forward a couple of months...and I get rear ended by some nice lady...man that sucked! I was referred to RJ's Paint Shop in Pleasanton by the guy who did my clear-bra. Really cool guys, and RJ NAILED the paint... which is apparently not an easy thing to do. They guys there really love cars, and they treat your car like they would their own. Hell...they even fixed up the crappy paint job that the other shop did!! If you live out here and you car gets in a scuffle, these are the type of guys that you want working on it!!! Can't say enough good things. Oh, and we got to talking, he also started painting wheels when times were tough, so he does that too...and I am sure that he nails it!
Old 11-11-2009, 08:48 AM

Car Info: Eq TuNeD vF43 bUgEyE
I have a friend that works for RJ, never seen their work, but good to know since I'm planning on repainting my car.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:03 AM
2006 Mt Hammy Car Show Winner

Car Info: Black 03 WRX, White 04 E46 M3
+1 for RJ's Paint Shop. He does awesome work and I highly recommend him. He's actually painting my trunk and diffuser right now
Old 11-11-2009, 09:11 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
good to know that there's a place near me that I can turn to
Old 07-27-2012, 01:16 AM

Car Info: STI Hatch - 2012
Took my car to RJ's as somebody ran over some road debris (concrete / slab) on the freeway (680) and launched it at my car while I was heading to Blox Show a few weeks back.

So far, seems like they are taking good care of my car - will post up pictures and my review regarding the quality of the repair once it's all fixed up and I get it back.

Seems like the owner (RJ) does the actual painting.

Two doors are getting replaced and repainted, so I'm hoping they nail the color match down (Ice Silver Metallic - car is only 3 months old).

Last edited by Funks; 07-27-2012 at 01:26 AM.