battle for California Domination!

too bad it probably wont happen
Old 04-23-2007, 10:06 AM

Car Info: baby blue TRICK STAR on pink TUFF II's (MIA) =(
Originally Posted by pwnx0rz
Imagine.. Warriors vs LA aka, Bay VS LA
battle for California Domination!

too bad it probably wont happen
yeah, a Bay vs LA series would be nice, but it's unlikely, esp w/the squads going in opposite directions.

The Lake Show is bumbling & stumbling, while the Warriors are, no joke, the HOTTEST squad in the playoffs right now.

man, it was a tough loss for the LAKERS last night. Kobe+Co played a GREAT first half but a MISERABLE second half. As much as I like KB, dude really shot us out of the game down the stretch. He went ice cold but kept jacking up shots from all over the court, despite being double teamed. it was probably our best opportunity to take a game out in PHX, but it's over and done with. Hopefully, PJ can rally the troops like he did in last year's series (w/a different outcome, of course)

anyways, hat's off to the Warriors. i was already pretty optimistic about their chances for a W against the Mavs, but they really took it to them. B-Diddy was especially on point. It's nice to see him finally putting it all together and playing like the Top 5 PG that I know all along he could be.

Bring on Game 2!!

GO LAKERS & WARRIORS!!!!!!!!11111
Old 04-23-2007, 10:45 AM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
I love Kobe's heroics, but man, he needs to trust his supporting cast more. If he did, they probably wouldn't have sucked as much (except for Odom, he rocks, I like Odom). He just played into their trap. Do all the scoring while everyone on the team just watched. When he went cold, the team was too busy watching him hoist up shots, and got so used to it, even if they were given the ball, they wouldn't know what to do.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
Lakers dont have enough team play to win anything this year. The warriors are very dangerous and should beat the Mavs. I hope.

I want the Heat to win it all again though. Im from South Florida so I have to stand by my home team.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:00 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX wagon
If Warriors played Heat, it'd be a close game. Who on the warriors could stop SHaq attack? biedrins? foyle? lmao gimme a break. Dwayne wade on the other hand...i think theres enough talent on the warriors to stop him. The rest of the heat squad and the bench? dont really hear much about them except capono(sp?) Who would've known warriors would rise to be one of the NBA's elite teams over night?
Old 04-23-2007, 12:51 PM

Car Info: 04wrx
woooo goo warriors...
Old 04-23-2007, 01:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
Originally Posted by pwnx0rz
If Warriors played Heat, it'd be a close game. Who on the warriors could stop SHaq attack? biedrins? foyle? lmao gimme a break. Dwayne wade on the other hand...i think theres enough talent on the warriors to stop him. The rest of the heat squad and the bench? dont really hear much about them except capono(sp?) Who would've known warriors would rise to be one of the NBA's elite teams over night?
Dont want to start a battle, but no one on the Warriors could handle a healthy Dwayne Wade. I dont think anyone in the NBA can. The Warriors have a ton of talent and I am pulling for them from the West.
Old 04-24-2007, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by VRT Gump
Dont want to start a battle, but no one on the Warriors could handle a healthy Dwayne Wade. I dont think anyone in the NBA can. The Warriors have a ton of talent and I am pulling for them from the West.
yup, it's definitely difficult to stop D-Wade when he (and his zebra friends) have it going.

seriously tho, guys like Kobe, MJ, D-Wade, and even Lebron really can't be stopped by any one man or team in the L. Great offense >>>> great defense.....always. that's what those guys special.

anyways, back to business tonight........WE BELIEVE TOO!!!

GO LAKERS!!!!!!1111 :banana:
Old 04-24-2007, 03:29 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Did any of you guys bet on the Warriors v.s Mavs game last weekend? It was like 10 to 1 odds, I shoulda bet more on the Warriors. Arg.

But Baron Davis pretty much carried the entire team that game. The rest of the guys needa step their game up.

Last edited by Lurk; 04-24-2007 at 04:36 PM.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:01 PM

^^^^ Warriors were paying 10-1 odds?? dang, i don't bet on sports anymore (except Super Bowls), but i would've jumped on that one. the Warriors have the Mavs' #.

what i really wanted to say tho is that tonight's all about the Lake Show, but what I just read has OFFICIALLY put me back on my homesquad Warriors' bandwagon...........

Originally Posted by YahooSports
Alba has that Warrior spirit
by: Marc Stein

Fastest-growing bandwagon in the NBA?

You only get one guess.

Of course, you probably only need one.

It's the Golden State Warriors, obviously, after their Game 1 undressing of the 67-win Dallas Mavericks.

How hot are the Warriors now?

My sources in Hollywood tell me reliably that Jessica Alba has requested a ticket for Sunday's Game 4 in Oakland.

Yes: I'm well aware that Alba and Baron Davis are longtime pals. But I'll go out on a limb and say that it's still a rather momentous occasion when an actress of Alba's hotness, er, stature, wants to fly in for a courtside seat.

Alba, by all accounts, only hits Warriors games when they're in L.A. This will apparently be her maiden trip to Oakland . . . after she undoubtedly realized that even Jessica Alba would have a tough time scoring Friday night tickets for Golden State's first home playoff game in 13 years.

JESSICA ALBA!!! :banana:

man, now I REALLY regret passing on the tix my friend had. he's a season ticket holder and got a bunch of extras for friends and fam.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:05 PM

not my pics, but who cares. lol

Old 04-24-2007, 04:35 PM
This Guy Can Hella Draw!

Car Info: '14 MBP FXT | '03 WW Evo VIII
Dark Angel/Honey is gonna be at the Oracle? Is Baron hittin' that?
Old 04-24-2007, 07:48 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
No wonder my friend thinks Jessica Alba's so hot. Hahaha.

She is regardless, BTW.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:47 PM

ugh, Lake Show's getting BOMBED the $#%$#@%@ outa the arena.

this is the first time in a loooong, long time that i've actually stopped watching a game. it's so bad that the Suns just stuck Jalen Rose out there.

man, the better suit up Kareem+Magic next game.

Quick Reply: GO LAKERS!!!!!! (and "Warriors" too?!!)