Fellow iclub member?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 10:46 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Originally Posted by salvator_rizzo
noooo they are hideous
They aren't that bad. It doesn't justify $200, though. I would rather get the metallic inner housing than I would the blacked out housing.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:41 AM

Car Info: 2003 wrx
damn i havent been on the forums in years. anyways thats my friends car. my homie pretty much did that car from scratch for his gf. The cars pretty clean but we still needa find a nice set of coilovers for it. Im also gonna be prototyping an exhaust for it. Shes running a full sti block on low compression at the moment. I have a sti head that I will be swapping in after im done being lazy and port it. Anyways you guys know that cars clean it has alot of potential. I prefer the oem lights amber+white = clean but hey if she likes the lights stop hating =P Oh and if anyone has the jdm lights for the gc8 gimmie a pm so i can get them on for her.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:45 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by darkonion
Yup. I agree. They look pretty good. Maybe next time my bulbs go out or something.
thats why I upgraded to Hellas "oh, a $3 bulb went out....better buy some Hellas"
Old 04-23-2008, 09:33 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by subfuzion
damn i havent been on the forums in years. anyways thats my friends car. my homie pretty much did that car from scratch for his gf. The cars pretty clean but we still needa find a nice set of coilovers for it. Im also gonna be prototyping an exhaust for it. Shes running a full sti block on low compression at the moment. I have a sti head that I will be swapping in after im done being lazy and port it. Anyways you guys know that cars clean it has alot of potential. I prefer the oem lights amber+white = clean but hey if she likes the lights stop hating =P Oh and if anyone has the jdm lights for the gc8 gimmie a pm so i can get them on for her.
I shall defend my JDM tails to teh death! Especially since I got them for $45! (Being old school has it's advantages)

I don't think I'll be changing to those lights. A set of morettes would be great, but they aren't available anymore. Anyways, gluck on the heads.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:27 AM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
Originally Posted by subfuzion
first priority would be getting your testes back, then focus on the jdm lights. i keed i keed