Crank Pulley Removal Tool - i-Club

Old 01-12-2018, 01:31 PM   #1  

Car Info: 2007 Impreza 2.5i
Crank Pulley Removal Tool

Hey anyone got one of these I could borrow/rent/buy In the process of pulling heads for a headgasket swap and I'm stuck here. Think the belt might have jumped a tooth on the driver side head so I'm afraid to keep wailing on it and its an automatic so I cant do your little 5th gear trick everyone seems to keep mentioning. Thinking about just have a shop weld up a pickle fork like deal with wholes on it i can bolt in but would rather do it right however the places that sell the tool all wont be here for a week. Anyway lemme know if you've got one, I'm located in Castro Valley

Old 01-14-2018, 04:05 PM   #2  

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
You can buy this guy, not too much money. Or try and hold it from spinning by putting something through the hole for the starter?

I've used the rubber belt holders, but sometimes that pulley bolt is on there pretty good..

Crank Pulley Removal Tool - Subaru - GrimmSpeed