Craigslist Imprezas...

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 05:39 PM

Car Info: 00 BRP 2.5RS Sold = 04 SRR WRX Wagon, 06 AW STI :(
Originally Posted by wombatsauce

My guess is, you wouldn't buy a swap. I have seen great work done in garages, and seriously frightening work that was done in shops. Point is, you have the car inspected if you don't know enough to check it out. At the very least it gets put on a lift and some quality time with a flash-light.
I totally agree, it all depends on who did the swap not where. I've done quite a few E30/S52 swaps both in a shop and garage. I'd say my better work was in the garage since it was personal friends cars and they give more leeway. Even if the person who did the swap in his garage isnt a mechanic, I've meet A LOT of people who are mechanically inclined and know how to read manuals/write-ups.

Either way, get the car looked at by a professional before you buy. Swapped or not, cant tell you how many customers that have brought cars in that look AMAZING on the outside but then needs 5k+ worth of work. That 125$ PPI is well worth it for any car.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:39 PM

Car Info: 2014 Subaru XV (Crosstrek)
Not an Impreza but... the only closed-deck engine Subaru brought to North America, the SOHC EJ22 turbo

Subaru Legacy Sports Sedan (turbo)

Subaru Legacy Sports Sedan (turbo) - $2890

1991 Subaru Legacy Sports Sedan (Turbo).
Satin White Pearl w Ash Fabric interior, 2.2 Liter 4-Cyl 3.90 Limited Slip Differential, AWD, 5-Speed manual .
New Tires. Amazingly low miles! Great condition!

Great Value: $2,890.00 (price does not include tax, title and license). Clean CarFax report available on request.

I have owned it for over 10 years / California Car.
All scheduled maintenance done.
I love this car. My lifestyle changed and I need a bigger vehicle for the family.

Mileage: only 150k
VIN: JF2BC67C2MG602884

If interested then reply to this ad and put "Subaru Turbo" in the subject line.
Features:
AWD
ABS
Air Conditioning
Cruise Control
Power Steering
AM/FM Stereo/Tape Player
15" Alloy Wheels
Power Windows
Front Side Air Bags
Bucket Seats
Manual Adjust Seats
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cloth Seating
Power Outside Mirrors
Clean Title

Below are some reviews:

Very fun and fast. For the Turbo model only the block is of a closed- deck design, ideal for high-boost applications. The crank and rods are forged, while the pistons are cast. The Sport Sedan version does not have a rust problem. I'm in Santa Cruz with thick fog constantly and next to the ocean, and have no rust what so ever. One of the reasons for that is the Sport Sedan version has galvanized Steel panels. Also Not only is it AWD with ABS it has a 3.90 Limited Slip Differential in the rear. It's a very Unique car.

This Subaru Legacy Sports Sedan (turbo) received the 2.2L SOHC (and still 16-valve) non-intercooled turbo flat-four engine. This car is phenomenal whether you're driving around town and on the highway. Where this Legacy Sport Sedan really shines is when the road ceases going straight. The full-time AWD system with center viscous coupling and the 5-speed manual, with the tweaked suspension, makes for a capable dance partner whether you are negotiating a freeway offramp, a muddy logging road or any other vehicle path that lets out your inner Colin McRae. Aside from the improved performance over the standard versions, the Legacy Sport Sedan also packs a revised grille and front fascia, a hood scoop, 15-inch alloy wheels and a rear spoiler into its bag of tricks.

Old 12-08-2012, 10:51 PM

Car Info: 2010 Forester
Originally Posted by AWDfreak
(price does not include tax, title and license)
That's odd to me. Sounds like a dealer selling it, but it's obviously a private party.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:25 AM

Car Info: 2010 Forester
Turbo 2.5 RS Subaru impreza

Originally Posted by Craigslist derp
4500 or best offer

ej25 engine
4 wheel slotted disc brake
2 door
sunroof
90xxx milles
18" rims
apexi muffler
yokohama naveo racing type 350 each in the rear
tags expire next year
turbo
HKS blow off valve
front mount intercooler and piping
5 speed
new timing belt
99 rs front bumper (big lights)
newer style subaru front seats
new oil
new sparks
custom paint job
No test dives with out cash in hand, the car is a salvage but it was only cosmetic (not even bad), it drives like a new subaru, and pulls very strong.
I will only return emails that have a phone number to weed out the spam. when its sold ill take down the add. Thank you.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:35 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Woah!

2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS w/ COMPLETE '07 WRX STI Swap for TRADE
Old 12-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
wow whos car is that and how much do they want?? 0_0
Old 12-18-2012, 03:48 PM

They said they are interested in trade only I guess unless the price is right? Lol
Old 12-19-2012, 11:26 AM

Car Info: Fast
Dude is back east...this is his car journal on RS25.

Apparently it is a joke to see who responds

Meet Mysti, Mykul's complete '07 STI swapped RS Sedan - Stage 2 / 20PSI / ~280WHP - Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com

Last edited by aboothman; 12-19-2012 at 11:28 AM.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:53 PM

Maybe he's moving here!
Old 12-28-2012, 12:23 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
I really hope this isn't anyone on here..
Subaru WRX 2002 Bug Eye 4dr 5spd 108,000MILES
Old 12-28-2012, 01:05 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by DSav408
I really hope this isn't anyone on here..
Subaru WRX 2002 Bug Eye 4dr 5spd 108,000MILES
Chances are pretty great that it is someone on here. Have you seen some of the For sale ads on classifieds lately. No info on the car, no pics and asking for PMs.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:13 PM

Hey what's going on my names Matthew and I'm selling my 2002 Subaru Wrx Single turbo 2.0 Liter engine 5spd anyone who puts 2.5 liter is stupid and don't know that only japan has the 2.5 liters.
a little bit about this car. This car is amazing Power windows with ac/am/fm/cd/casette it has A stock deck and it a 4 Door.
This car runs Amazing it is maintained to the max. The stage 1 Clutch was placed in at 106,000 miles The clutch is a EXCEDY STAGE 1 Racing Clutch.
this car is clean inside and out. Their is no wear or tear on the body or anything. I had A full body Paint job on this car done 2 months ago at 104,000 miles
if you want receipts I can give them to you or I can take you to the mechanics them self's. they can tell you this car is in amazing shape.
It has A stock speaker deck so it is the original deck but it is wired up to the trunk for an upgraded speaker system.
I also have A strut bar placed strut bar only stiffens the ride in hard cornering by having the strut towers move in unison rather than independently.
this car is an all wheel Drive car and breaks amazingly. This is my own private car and I'm looking to sell it to put a down payment on a Honda S2000 so if you have one i would
gladly trade for that and that only. But I'm looking to sell this car for 9,400 Or best offer This car also has a Full CAT BACK Exhaust System worth $500+ it is a 2 1/2 inch pipe some people go with 3 but thats to loud and PURSS
Anybody that has A subaru knows this a great deal these cars last a very long time if you look on craigslist you might find some hatchbacks with 248k miles for sale at 7,000 dollars
ridiculous I know but that's how reliable this car is. This car also has Wires for a TURBO TIMER and Boost gauges. they are already set up you just need the gauges to put in your self.
The interior is kept clean I have no pets or any type of dog hair in this car. THIS CAR (DOESS!!!) PASSES SMOG IT HAS CATS for the people who know what I'm talking about.
Registration is up to date and all it needs is a Transfer so its not a big Hassle at the DMV. This car is fast it hits 0-60 in about 5.4 seconds last i checked this car has not been abused since I've had it.
The person before me abused it but I repaired almost everything by giving it a new paint job new exhaust system and maintaining the oil ETC.
This car is also lowered onto springs so it looks better. they are not adjustable they come with stock rims you have to buy your own rims sorry.
This car also has a short Shifter and for the people who don't know what that is . It's an easier shift.
It also has a stock blow-off valve which sounds amazing anyone who has driven in my car has fallen in love with it.
THEIR IS NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT OR NOTHING EVERYTHING WORKS GREAT.
If you bring a mechanic please make sure its a subaru mechanic because regular mechanics that don't know a subaru they are completely different from A mustang and other cars.
this car also has fog lights for the people who like rolling with 4 lights on. I keep them on all the time. I almost forgot i also have XT gauge lights in the car which basically light up the speedometer at night with a blue color.
this car also has side airbags for saftey and also has cruise control if you drive a lot to long distances. it is also Power Steering. with a 6 Disc CD Player / Radio

I will NOT let anyone test drive it unless they are serious about this car and have cash in hand. you can bring your mechanic and have him take a look at it or someone who knows cars. this car has no leaks or anything.
If you want you can sit in the passenger seat and I will drive it for you. Like I said I don't want this car abused and people have tried to come by and just drive it cause its fast...

If you have any questions about this car please go ahead and give me a call my phone number is 510-857-4066
this car is amazing its worth the cash. PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS , Looking at Offers

For those who want a sum up here it is ...

108,000 miles
New clutch STAGE 1 EXCEDY(top BRAND) placed in at 106,000 MILES
New paint job at 104,000 MILES
MPG 18 city 24 highway Depending on how the person drives
TURBO 2.0 Liter engine +20 HP
Turbo Timer Wires and Gauge Wires.
4 Door
LOWERED ON SPRINGS
Short Shifter
Stock blow-off valve
Strut bar FRONT AND BACK ALL WHEEL DRIVE
AWD ALL WHEEL DRIVE CAR
Fog Lights
Side Air Bags
Cruise control
ABS (4-Wheel)
XT gauge lights for speedometer
FULL CAT BACK EXHAUST 2.5 INCH *WITH SILENCER IF NEEDED* ADDITIONAL 15-20 HORSEPOWER
STOCK DECK WITH SUB WOOFER LINES RUNNING TO THE TRUNK. CAN BE TESTED IF YOU LIKE.
0-60 in 5.4 seconds
Side skirts were removed because they were damaged. side skirts only cost 100-150 for a pair of them depending if you want them long or short i would suggest short because it is lowered or long if you like the look of it touching the ground.
PASSES SMOG!!

You know your adrenalin is rushing and you want this car. so call 510 857 4066 .
$9,400 or best offer.

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY MINE BECAUSE I DON'T ABUSE IT AND MAINTAIN IT.

PS: NEW PICTURES TOMORROW THESE ARE OLD ONES THE PIPE IN THE BACK IS NOT THE SAME LIKE I SAID NEW CAT BACK SYSTEM NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO TAKE A PICTURE THATS HOW NEW.
(TRUNK AND HOOD) ARE NOT CARBON FIBER BUT HAVE A CARBON FIBER LOOK TO IT WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON And In Pictures.

This car's name is shelby named after my last car... I expect you to take care of this car because I literally have the best running Subaru around .... Paint job and fixes have all been done within the last 3 months...
Take a look at the prices of my parts online.. everything in it is going with it.

What an idiot toolbag full of harbor freight tools.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:50 AM

Car Info: '01 GC8 & '96 OBS
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
Chances are pretty great that it is someone on here. Have you seen some of the For sale ads on classifieds lately. No info on the car, no pics and asking for PMs.
lol not mine at all, brah.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:20 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
last i checked this car has not been abused since I've had it.
umm, he had to go check with himself?
Old 12-29-2012, 01:20 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
He named it Shelby and put on an exhaust that gave him 20hp vroooom.

Quick Reply: Craigslist Imprezas...