Craigslist Imprezas... - Page 58 - i-Club

Go Back  i-Club > Regional Forums > Bay Area
Craigslist Imprezas... >

Craigslist Imprezas...

Notices

Craigslist Imprezas...

Old 10-10-2011, 04:07 PM
  #856  
Registered User
iTrader: (19)
 
Giibo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 650
Posts: 1,824
Car Info: '14 Odyssey & '13 Prius
Giibo is offline  
Old 10-21-2011, 10:27 AM
  #857  
Rat
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: san francisco
Posts: 2,329
Car Info: always changing...
2002 Subaru Wrx Wagon



2002 Subaru Wrx Wagon - $14000 (fairfield / vacaville)

Date: 2011-10-16, 12:28PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

2002 Subaru WRX Wagon for sale or Trade. It has a salvage title,but mechanically excellent. The driver side front panel was damaged and professionally repaired. The body is straight with no issues. The motor has approximatley 82,000 miles. It has no issues, no problems, runs like new. This car is very clean in and out. Im selling it because, its time to get a grown up car. I had the car for almost a year without any issues.

The price is fully nogotiable. I'm so confident in this car that I would be willing to knock off $1,000 dollars off the price for any major issues you find wrong with this car.. Come drive it and see. I have an OB2 code reader , so you can check it for codes also..

I also would be willing to trade also, for an Audi, VW R32 or Mercedes.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Rat is offline  
Old 10-21-2011, 11:48 AM
  #858  
previously known as wrxBRAH
iTrader: (17)
 
FXTbrah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Jose / Campbell
Posts: 3,384
Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by Rat View Post
2002 Subaru Wrx Wagon



2002 Subaru Wrx Wagon - $14000 (fairfield / vacaville)

Date: 2011-10-16, 12:28PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

2002 Subaru WRX Wagon for sale or Trade. It has a salvage title,but mechanically excellent. The driver side front panel was damaged and professionally repaired. The body is straight with no issues. The motor has approximatley 82,000 miles. It has no issues, no problems, runs like new. This car is very clean in and out. Im selling it because, its time to get a grown up car. I had the car for almost a year without any issues.

The price is fully nogotiable. I'm so confident in this car that I would be willing to knock off $1,000 dollars off the price for any major issues you find wrong with this car.. Come drive it and see. I have an OB2 code reader , so you can check it for codes also..

I also would be willing to trade also, for an Audi, VW R32 or Mercedes.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
...

and that right there is what makes me grind my teeth.
FXTbrah is offline  
Old 10-21-2011, 12:27 PM
  #859  
Rat
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: san francisco
Posts: 2,329
Car Info: always changing...
Do you mean the price with a Salvage title?
Rat is offline  
Old 10-21-2011, 12:38 PM
  #860  
previously known as wrxBRAH
iTrader: (17)
 
FXTbrah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Jose / Campbell
Posts: 3,384
Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by Rat View Post
Do you mean the price with a Salvage title?
yes sir


heres another

2004 Black Subaru Forester XT

2004 Black Subaru Forester XT - $7500 (willow glen / cambrian)
Date: 2011-10-17, 9:29AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

100k miles, power everything, ipod hookup, no sunroof, 50/50 leather and cloth seats, car has a salvage title and some minor dents and bruises from a tree branch, 100k miles, new tires on 2008 Impreza wheels , salvage caused by tree branch damage, car was not in an accident, auto trans
FXTbrah is offline  
Old 10-21-2011, 12:48 PM
  #861  
Rat
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: san francisco
Posts: 2,329
Car Info: always changing...
Agree, $14000 is super high, it was only a few K more new...

There is a 60000 mile WRX wagon on there for $10500. I'd call about it but it books at about $7000 if memory serves. I may be wrong though.
Rat is offline  
Old 10-21-2011, 01:20 PM
  #862  
previously known as wrxBRAH
iTrader: (17)
 
FXTbrah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Jose / Campbell
Posts: 3,384
Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by Rat View Post
Agree, $14000 is super high, it was only a few K more new...

There is a 60000 mile WRX wagon on there for $10500. I'd call about it but it books at about $7000 if memory serves. I may be wrong though.
Yea people tend to only refer to the KBB if it helps their case on craigslist lol. The ad I posted above was on Iclub and Fozzy forums too and there were similar XTs available for 8500$ with clean titles.
FXTbrah is offline  
Old 10-23-2011, 01:02 PM
  #863  
Rat
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: san francisco
Posts: 2,329
Car Info: always changing...
I've been trying to talk to this guy about this car but it's like pulling teeth... I finally asked him if it was his car and he said it was but that he doesn't know much about cars (or this car, not sure what he said). Every question was answered first by a long pause... then a sort of half answer...

if anyone in SJ can check this out I'll buy it if it's a good one but I just couldn't talk to this person... I already have a buyer for the Element so I need something.

2002 WRX Wagon Automatic Low Miles Clean Title 4x4 Mint
Rat is offline  
Old 10-23-2011, 09:08 PM
  #864  
Rat
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: san francisco
Posts: 2,329
Car Info: always changing...
Rat is offline  
Old 10-24-2011, 11:54 AM
  #865  
VIP Member
iTrader: (7)
 
wombatsauce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 7,422
Car Info: FatBike in the snow.
Originally Posted by Rat View Post
Agree, $14000 is super high, it was only a few K more new...

There is a 60000 mile WRX wagon on there for $10500. I'd call about it but it books at about $7000 if memory serves. I may be wrong though.
What's up with the prices lately? I am seeing '02 and '03 WRXs for well over $10k when I would have expected them to be lower. Am I just confused, or are people asking a lot more money for them now? I sold my 2003 silver WRX sedan in mid 2005 for $16,800 when it had a kbb closer to $18k and it took a long time to sell. It was absolutely perfect with 32k miles. Wish I didn't have to sell it; would love it right now.
wombatsauce is offline  
Old 10-24-2011, 12:01 PM
  #866  
VIP Member
iTrader: (53)
 
kspek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: touge
Posts: 4,808
Car Info: non subarus
this one looks like a good deal,

04 Forester XT

2004 Subaru Forester XT Turbo
kspek is offline  
Old 10-24-2011, 12:07 PM
  #867  
If in doubt, FLAT OUT
iTrader: (32)
 
04GG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nor Cal SJ
Posts: 6,770
Car Info: 04GGB again! and a blue car
Originally Posted by kspek View Post
this one looks like a good deal,

04 forester xt

2004 subaru forester xt turbo
Automatic So awful.
04GG is offline  
Old 10-24-2011, 12:11 PM
  #868  
Rat
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: san francisco
Posts: 2,329
Car Info: always changing...
Wombatsauce- used prices are nuts right now. But the ones that are overpriced are just sitting so at least there's that. The ones with good prices are selling quickly. Pretty funny too as I think the overpriced ones are driving the sales of the well priced ones.



Originally Posted by kspek View Post
this one looks like a good deal,

04 Forester XT

2004 Subaru Forester XT Turbo
I called about it. I'm sort of tempted but want leather and a sunroof if I get one of those. That's why I've not gone to see that particular one.
Rat is offline  
Old 10-24-2011, 05:04 PM
  #869  
VIP Member
iTrader: (7)
 
wombatsauce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 7,422
Car Info: FatBike in the snow.
Originally Posted by Rat View Post
Wombatsauce- used prices are nuts right now. But the ones that are overpriced are just sitting so at least there's that. The ones with good prices are selling quickly. Pretty funny too as I think the overpriced ones are driving the sales of the well priced ones.
Thanks for that confirmation. It's too bad the same isn't happening for SAABs or I would put my '02 9-5 Aero wagon up for sale and pick up this WRX I have wanted for years. I live near Reno now, so it would be cool to have AWD though it's not a necessity and the SAAB is pretty awesome. Basically, I want my bugeye back.
wombatsauce is offline  
Old 10-27-2011, 11:26 AM
  #870  
Registered User
iTrader: (21)
 
DerekB707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 509
Posts: 1,458
Car Info: 07 rs STi swapped Rotated BW S200SX-56
All Black 2006 Impreza STI

06 STi $18,250 85k miles.
DerekB707 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Craigslist Imprezas...


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.