BREAKING: gun shots at a san jose mall!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 04:14 AM

Car Info: Subaru 06' FXT
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Yea, guns in a mall, sounds like fun.

Originally Posted by Overbear
Are you really that ignorant to think law abiding citizens would just whip their guns out and start shooting because they were told "sorry that's not on sale today"

"Gun free" zones only make victims, look at all the recent mass killings, all happened in so called "safe" zones. Yet you go someplace like Texas where they do not have such zones, and you don't get shootings. This ain't the old west, people arn't out just whipping out their legal firearm and blasting away...2 BILLION times a year a firearm is used in the US to defend and protect life and property.

Anti-gunners need to stop thinking with emotion and look at fact, truth, and the science involved.

I agree, iLogin is ignorant and an idiot. You should see the video when he got tazered by the border patrol.

Last edited by Racerkid; 10-12-2009 at 04:18 AM.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:42 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by AntiochCali
I've thought about this a bit, I would suggest a middle ground, allow SR .25 caliber, 4 shot semi automatics to be CCW easily.

I think if you are gunning for someone, and they are close enough to do damage with this kind of a weapon, it's unlikely that any bystander would get hurt, or hurt significantly (yes you could hit an eye, but you are gunning for someone specific - so it shouldn't happen and a .25 will not penetrate much more than clothing), and you've still got your equalizer for a short ranged attack.
this is a joke post right? you can't possibly be serious about it.