BREAKING: gun shots at a san jose mall!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 08:46 AM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

Exclamation BREAKING: gun shots at a san jose mall!!!!!!

i'm bored so i turn on my scanner...

i hate listening to san jose traffic due to their bird chirping (long story), but about 10 minutes ago, it started stopping on their bank and soon i hear words like "mall" and "gun shots"...

i didnt get the name of mall since i got in the middle of it.

right now, i hear there are gun shot victims.

suspect went from adult asian male to adult white male...

gun when from long gun to a handgun.

who the heck goes to a mall at 8 in the sunday morning and with a gun???????

stay tune....
Old 10-11-2009, 09:04 AM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

UPDATE:

hold on gang... it maybe a simulation by san jose PD...

i mean suddenly, all traffic stops at 460.000 (the frequency i was listening to...).

then i figure, what mall is open at 8am on a sunday?

stay tune...
Old 10-11-2009, 09:07 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
If it is for real, this is just MORE proof that CA needs to change its laws about CCW and guns. More guns in the hands of law abiding citizens = safer streets.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:10 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Yea, guns in a mall, sounds like fun.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:37 AM

Car Info: 2008 Forester XT Sports
its probably drill.
i used to work in SR Plaza and the swat team would do exercises in the mall early morning sunday every once in a while. It was hostage rescue. you could choose to stay in the mall for the exercise and they would come "rescue" you. you would just be doing whatever normal thing you did and they would come in back doors, front doors, everywhere. it was awesome...

since i was a manager, i never told my employees about the days, so they got all scared, and took it seriously, it was cool. but i had to buy them coffee and give them a smoke after. hahaha
Old 10-11-2009, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by iLoqin
Yea, guns in a mall, sounds like fun.
Are you really that ignorant to think law abiding citizens would just whip their guns out and start shooting because they were told "sorry that's not on sale today"

"Gun free" zones only make victims, look at all the recent mass killings, all happened in so called "safe" zones. Yet you go someplace like Texas where they do not have such zones, and you don't get shootings. This ain't the old west, people arn't out just whipping out their legal firearm and blasting away...2 BILLION times a year a firearm is used in the US to defend and protect life and property.

Anti-gunners need to stop thinking with emotion and look at fact, truth, and the science involved.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:40 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
Originally Posted by cracker1252
its probably drill.
i used to work in SR Plaza and the swat team would do exercises in the mall early morning sunday every once in a while. It was hostage rescue. you could choose to stay in the mall for the exercise and they would come "rescue" you. you would just be doing whatever normal thing you did and they would come in back doors, front doors, everywhere. it was awesome...

since i was a manager, i never told my employees about the days, so they got all scared, and took it seriously, it was cool. but i had to buy them coffee and give them a smoke after. hahaha

dude omg that sounds frickin cool.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Overbear
Anti-gunners need to stop thinking with emotion and look at fact, truth, and the science involved.
so what your saying is....
Old 10-11-2009, 04:10 PM

Are you really that ignorant to think law abiding citizens would just whip their guns out and start shooting because they were told "sorry that's not on sale today"

"Gun free" zones only make victims, look at all the recent mass killings, all happened in so called "safe" zones. Yet you go someplace like Texas where they do not have such zones, and you don't get shootings. This ain't the old west, people arn't out just whipping out their legal firearm and blasting away...2 BILLION times a year a firearm is used in the US to defend and protect life and property.

I agree but seeing so many *******s each day it makes me wonder.

I think the gun control would be fine if the result didn't end up being fully equipped gangsters and thugs, not just controlled weapons but illegal ones..............and none of us regular folk having it. I feel like it's a nice idea but we tried it and it's done nothing but fail.........and it not only fail but does the exact opposite of what we is trying to be achieved.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by cracker1252
so what your saying is....
A gun is just a tool, no more or less capable of acting on its own than a hammer, a screwdriver or our cars.

When some 19yo kid plows his STI into a turn, hits the curb, flips 3 times, killing everyone in the car...do we say "its the cars fault"...no. Its the kids fault for being a retard and driving as he should not be. Yet when someone walks into a school and shoots 20 people, the anti-gunners are the first to jump up and scream "OMG see if guns were outlawed the people would be alive"
Old 10-11-2009, 04:36 PM

great point. but tell me how you would teach someone to use a gun/sti responsibly.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:41 PM

Car Info: 2001 BMW M5
Yeah, we usually open up shop at around 1100 on Sundays. Stoneridge in Pleasanton anyway. But then some malls have weird hours, like Bayfair closes at something like 7 or 8 on the weeknights.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:50 PM

Car Info: 1993.5 toyota supra, 05 AW Sti
A gun is just a tool, no more or less capable of acting on its own than a hammer, a screwdriver or our cars.

When some 19yo kid plows his STI into a turn, hits the curb, flips 3 times, killing everyone in the car...do we say "its the cars fault"...no. Its the kids fault for being a retard and driving as he should not be. Yet when someone walks into a school and shoots 20 people, the anti-gunners are the first to jump up and scream "OMG see if guns were outlawed the people would be alive"

"When some 19yo kid plows his STI into a turn, hits the curb, flips 3 times, killing everyone in the car...do we say "its the cars fault"...no. Its the kids fault for being a retard and driving as he should not be"

why does it have to be a 19 year old?
Old 10-11-2009, 05:17 PM

Car Info: GT35R, Meth
Originally Posted by 06stibeast
"When some 19yo kid plows his STI into a turn, hits the curb, flips 3 times, killing everyone in the car...do we say "its the cars fault"...no. Its the kids fault for being a retard and driving as he should not be"

why does it have to be a 19 year old?

why? Cause it's true. Lot of young adults think they're mature when they aren't really.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:22 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by verc
why? Cause it's true. Lot of young adults think they're mature when they aren't really.
a lot of young KIDS think they are mature enough to handle the power that a 2.5l can deliver too. then..... crash and burn. mmommy go buy me a new zr1

Quick Reply: BREAKING: gun shots at a san jose mall!!!!!!