3000 murdered..

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 04:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2016 Acura RDX ... meh. Um, nice subwoofer?
And yet none of you are right. Left or Right, violence in fictional defense or violence in actual defense, none of it brings peace. Sometimes we get lucky and there's a little peace, for a little while. Without except, whatever the method or motive, it is a fleeting, psuedo-peace gain by the death, subjugation and misuse of others.

Why? Because its all human effort. You will never have peace if your hope is in violence and human frailty.

jason
Old 01-31-2004, 08:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: subaru
Perhaps this subject was off topic from Subarus, nontheless an important topic with no right answers.
Old 01-31-2004, 08:25 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
"War is Hell" - General William Tecumseh Sherman

What's that sound?? That's the world's smallest violin playing for the plight of these Afghanis...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do we also have to blame for 9/11?

OUR GOVERNMENT

Read about the findings of the 9/11 commission...and about why "W" is so worried about it, with an election coming...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

F*CK "W". I wanted McCain...
Old 01-31-2004, 10:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2016 Acura RDX ... meh. Um, nice subwoofer?
Unfortunately a new gov't isn't going to really change things... not really... not in ways that change our live that bring true peace.

I mean, Arnold's really turned this state around! yeah! Oh wait... All I see are firefighters losing jobs and schools closing and consolidating and civil (yes and social) services being whittled.

You need to find something better than what you're voting for. Left or Right.

jason
Old 01-31-2004, 10:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Re: B.S.

Originally posted by Chrisnonstop
I'm going to have to say that the article is pure B.S. The military these days insists that jouranalists go everywhere the troops are. Even the S.F. guys have tag along reporters...

God help us if Bush isn't re-elected...
i think we will only need divine intervention if bush is re elected
Old 01-31-2004, 10:54 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by Scott@S-Squared
why do you care what others think about us ?

as long as its a mentality of "screw thoes guys, but were not going to mess with them cause they dont mess around" then Im happy
playing whos **** is bigger is a very very dangerous game. ESP on the world stage where WMD's and wepaons of mass disruption are so easily avalible and created.
Old 01-31-2004, 10:57 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by FUNKED1
And this has WHAT to do with I-Club or Imprezas or the Bay Area? Please take this crap somewhere else.
hello my name is andre and i would like you to sit down and have a cup of STFU.
Old 01-31-2004, 11:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05' Evo 8
If we gotta do some torturing to keep are freedom than i am all for it...
Old 01-31-2004, 11:16 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by qwk_wrx
If we gotta do some torturing to keep are freedom than i am all for it...
Funny how the hussein family used that very same logic to such great effect.
Old 01-31-2004, 11:35 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally posted by dr3d1zzl3
Funny how the hussein family used that very same logic to such great effect.
And guess what? It worked and created a sense of order in Iraq. The cultures there can't handle our form of civilization.
Old 02-01-2004, 12:35 AM
VIP Member

so what exactly is "your" form of cilivization? Terror?

Funny mine runs off of democracy and justice. Not vengence, fear, and terror.

Yee of little vision are so easily blinded by half truths, fearsome talk of uncertin events, and doubt.

Grow some ****ing ***** people and pull your heads out of your asses and see what is going on around you in this world. Take a look outside of the narrow view of US political interests, US media outlets, and worst of all Faux US patriotism. Read a ****ing book on our forefathers for gods sake. If they were around right now they would be appalled at the current state of events and of course at the mono party system we have in place right now.

Your all a bunch of sheep being lead to a shallow grave where there is no honor nor justice.
Old 02-01-2004, 12:37 AM
VIP Member

Originally posted by mmboost
Unfortunately a new gov't isn't going to really change things... not really... not in ways that change our live that bring true peace.

I mean, Arnold's really turned this state around! yeah! Oh wait... All I see are firefighters losing jobs and schools closing and consolidating and civil (yes and social) services being whittled.

jason
New goverment no, new social order YES. And i do see the roots of such a movement slowly growing. Very slowly, ESP with todays instant communications and sharing of ideas. But only time will tell but i do know this. It is going to get worse before it gets better
Old 02-01-2004, 07:54 AM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

"meet the new boss, same as the old boss" - The Who
Old 02-01-2004, 08:04 AM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

jason's right, there will be no "real" change, regardless of who's president...they are mere figureheads

closing schools and slashing social services???

some of us believe that we get a lousy product for what we pay in property taxes...and we may also care less about those that depend on our tax dollars!

if the CHP has had their budget cut, you sure couldn't tell, as they are pulling more ppl. over than EVAR, and I see them many times every day....

Originally posted by mmboost

jason
Old 02-01-2004, 09:54 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
I turn on my computer and this thread is still at the top

Ok people this article is pure BS propaganda created originally by "the moscow times"...yet another reputable source like "project sensored", a website created by a bunch of unpatriotic Sonoma state University hippies

This article came from Mr. Media puppet himself [cough/] chewyguru [cough]. Just read this thread and tell me this isn't a person that likes to start sheit or has listened to one too many Rage Aganst the Machine albums:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...ight=Chewyguru

I also took the liberty of contacting a few people...one was a SFC in 5th SFG, the other a SSG in 7th SFG and lastly my good buddy from 3th POG(A) Pysops who deals with this crap from Anti-american propaganda everyday. They ALL heard about this article when it first came out and all said it's complete BS. i also contacted a online buddy via PM through socnet (yes 99% of the people in this forum are prior/active spec ops and have to be cleared) and he directed me to this thread:

http://www.socnetcentral.com/vb/show...e&pagenumber=1

Better luck next time Chewyguru....find a better source other than your anti-american ones. I know that's hard for you to do because you're a taliban sympathizer yourself.

Please let this thread DIE

ERIC

Quick Reply: 3000 murdered..