2million$$ in damage so far in Santa Cruz.. Damm tsunami!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 11:39 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
American news is ridiculous! I was flipping around channels last night and all they were showing was some rich douche from Danville who drove out to Santa Cruz because his boat was damaged. They interviewed him and he was "very distraught". Are these people F'n serious!?! Never mind the fact that his boat was likely insured!

-- Ed
Old 03-12-2011, 12:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by CaliSuby
Man some people are serious *** kisser... Others have anger that they need to control or just simply need to grow up. No need for putting dwn another individual for making a comment. Nothing is better than the other. No one knows the specifics on how a loss like this can affect a family. It's nobody fault you can't get ahold of your fam ( hope all is well btw). Simply trying to say that your comments and how you went about **** here is just simply un excuseable... Hope you don't act or talk to people like this innperson cause one day you WILL get you jaw straighten out...Luckly the op wa old enought and mature To just let you say wat you want...

SigmaPi said it best " if you won't say it in once face or have nothing positive to say then just don't say anything"
Seriously, dude?
Old 03-12-2011, 02:01 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX sedan
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Seriously, dude?

No kidding, has he ever had a close family member die, or potentially in imminent danger? I think you can give him a free pass for being a little frantic and short tempered while he was trying to figure out if his brother still existed or not.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Simply trying to say that your comments and how you went about **** here is just simply un excuseable... Hope you don't act or talk to people like this innperson cause one day you WILL get you jaw straighten out.

SigmaPi said it best " if you won't say it in once face or have nothing positive to say then just don't say anything"
Uhh, you mean like the way your talking to me right now like a complete *** hole after I already apologized twice and me and the OP are cool, but the way your talking is completely excusable right?

Grow up kid.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:32 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by EQ Tuning
American news is ridiculous! I was flipping around channels last night and all they were showing was some rich douche from Danville who drove out to Santa Cruz because his boat was damaged. They interviewed him and he was "very distraught". Are these people F'n serious!?! Never mind the fact that his boat was likely insured!

-- Ed
Agreed! Nothing worse than American News (Maybe Iranian and Syrian news? lol

I love going back to Europe and seeing all the uncensored stuff (not saying it isn't bias, just saying it's less filtered)
Old 03-12-2011, 03:25 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Man some people are serious *** kisser... Others have anger that they need to control or just simply need to grow up. No need for putting dwn another individual for making a comment. Nothing is better than the other. No one knows the specifics on how a loss like this can affect a family. It's nobody fault you can't get ahold of your fam ( hope all is well btw). Simply trying to say that your comments and how you went about **** here is just simply un excuseable... Hope you don't act or talk to people like this innperson cause one day you WILL get you jaw straighten out...Luckly the op wa old enought and mature To just let you say wat you want...

Id like to see who would want to straighten out my jaw for telling him hes an idiot for not moving his boat to sea for half a day. If my livelihood depended on my fishing vessel, Id have taken the warning seriously.

All I saw in the harbor were boats that get parked by recreational users for the most part. Saw a guy on the news that jumped in to save his skeedoo. Im sure he catches a ton of fish on that thing.

Face it brah, most of the vessels damaged in SC harbor belonged to rich people who have their boats insured and can afford being lazy.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:41 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX - Stage 2 and EQ Tuned!

Really??

Besides the fact that Krinkov already apologized, he had justified reason to be upset about his MISSING family members. You are running your mouth about a couple sunken ships?? Really?? REALLY!!??

You're comment pisses me off more than anything because you are so oblivious to how the loss of life can make a person act. It's a couple ****ing boats as opposed to countless lives lost.

Get you're ****ing priorities straight you ****ing *** wipe.

Why don't you tell someone to their face, "This boat is more important then your family's loss of life." See if you get punched in the mouth. Yeah think about it.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:33 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Again, you wonder why the rest of the world hates our guts.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:40 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
The Santa Cruz harbor is getting smashed...

- heard 3 dead in Crevent city
Ignorance kills. It is sad that these people got taken out when there was a known natural disaster approaching. I hope watching the tide retreat 3 feet was worth it.

My thoughts are with your family Jeremy. I know I couldn't focus on class yesterday morning until I heard from my two buddies over there.

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 03-12-2011 at 06:44 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:16 AM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
I'm all grown up son... Trust me mijo...
Old 03-13-2011, 09:26 AM

Lol who the ffff are you , no seriously who are you? Lastine I checked you where that kid trolling around on other peep threads a.... You dnt know who I am calling me an *** wipe? Lol I wipe my *** with lil *****es like you who act like women and butt in where they have no business you are exactly what I was talking about on here," *** kisser" how's the goooosh dwn there homie... Move on son cause you have nothin to do with this..... This is between me and krinkov... Or do you fight all of krinkovs battles! Do you also pull his dddick our when he pees so he won't have to do it?
Old 03-13-2011, 09:36 AM

Why would I tell krinkov that? " yo that boat is more important than a lost family member" you are wack.... I am glad his family is okay and not even pissed at him more. Me opening this thread was never to say it was worse here than japan? If you think that show me where I said that? I just disagreed with how he lashed out at another member on here.... More pisaed at you cause I dnt even know you and your over calling me an *** wipe when I never even spoke to you nor know who you are... Just budding in ... I was just giving an update on how the tsunami in japan affected us. If you dnt care or don't want to know than just move on...
Old 03-13-2011, 09:45 AM

Look brah I'm glad you feel the way you do. But that wasn't my point. I was just giving an update on how this tsunami affected us.. Dnt care much about the boats just wanted to start a local sc thread regarding local damages.. I didn't know what the extend of fhe damages would be when I started this thread..just like everyone else. I didn't say the boats were more important than what happend in japan
Old 03-13-2011, 10:20 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
This type of bickering is ridiculous :/ this thread might as well be closed
Old 03-13-2011, 10:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by Gibz
This type of bickering is ridiculous :/ this thread might as well be closed
Agreed! +1

Quick Reply: 2million$$ in damage so far in Santa Cruz.. Damm tsunami!