2million$$ in damage so far in Santa Cruz.. Damm tsunami!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 11:34 AM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Hatchie
Originally Posted by brucelee
Agreed! Nothing worse than American News (Maybe Iranian and Syrian news? lol

I love going back to Europe and seeing all the uncensored stuff (not saying it isn't bias, just saying it's less filtered)
The Al-Jazeera coverage was 10x better than what Fox or CNN was doing. No one screaming or going crazy, it was weird to just watch someone report news.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:16 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX - Stage 2 and EQ Tuned!
Originally Posted by Steven@Coach
The Al-Jazeera coverage was 10x better than what Fox or CNN was doing. No one screaming or going crazy, it was weird to just watch someone report news.
Al-Jazeera gets hated on by US media outlets, but it is actually one of the better news organizations out there.

Also, http://www.haaretz.com/ is a good Israeli news organization.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
Agreed! Nothing worse than American News (Maybe Iranian and Syrian news? lol

I love going back to Europe and seeing all the uncensored stuff (not saying it isn't bias, just saying it's less filtered)
I can't agree more. When I studied in London, all of their news outlets were far more intellectual and factual than our own. Instead of all the major opinion and theatrics, they simply speak the facts. "The protesters are protesting because...". "The banks disagree because.." and so forth
Old 03-13-2011, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by CaliSuby
Lol who the ffff are you , no seriously who are you? Lastine I checked you where that kid trolling around on other peep threads a.... You dnt know who I am calling me an *** wipe? Lol I wipe my *** with lil *****es like you who act like women and butt in where they have no business you are exactly what I was talking about on here," *** kisser" how's the goooosh dwn there homie... Move on son cause you have nothin to do with this..... This is between me and krinkov... Or do you fight all of krinkovs battles! Do you also pull his dddick our when he pees so he won't have to do it?
Why would I tell krinkov that? " yo that boat is more important than a lost family member" you are wack.... I am glad his family is okay and not even pissed at him more. Me opening this thread was never to say it was worse here than japan? If you think that show me where I said that? I just disagreed with how he lashed out at another member on here.... More pisaed at you cause I dnt even know you and your over calling me an *** wipe when I never even spoke to you nor know who you are... Just budding in ... I was just giving an update on how the tsunami in japan affected us. If you dnt care or don't want to know than just move on...
Look brah I'm glad you feel the way you do. But that wasn't my point. I was just giving an update on how this tsunami affected us.. Dnt care much about the boats just wanted to start a local sc thread regarding local damages.. I didn't know what the extend of fhe damages would be when I started this thread..just like everyone else. I didn't say the boats were more important than what happend in japan
Am I on Krinkov's dick? Definitely not. He wanted to give me warning points last week with a possible vacation.

My general response to you is this. If you make a comment about someone getting their jaw straightened out when they are upset about a potential loss of life from a natural disaster of this magnitude, you are the one that needs to get wired shut. That's all I was saying.

Thats all I am going to say about that.

Last edited by Turbo Rob; 03-13-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Lol who the ffff are you , no seriously who are you? Lastine I checked you where that kid trolling around on other peep threads a.... You dnt know who I am calling me an *** wipe? Lol I wipe my *** with lil *****es like you who act like women and butt in where they have no business you are exactly what I was talking about on here," *** kisser" how's the goooosh dwn there homie... Move on son cause you have nothin to do with this..... This is between me and krinkov... Or do you fight all of krinkovs battles! Do you also pull his dddick our when he pees so he won't have to do it?
Then take it to PM's so we don't all have to deal with it.

Originally Posted by Turbo Rob
I can't agree more. When I studied in London, all of their news outlets were far more intellectual and factual than our own. Instead of all the major opinion and theatrics, they simply speak the facts. "The protesters are protesting because...". "The banks disagree because.." and so forth
I dunno, when I was in Scotland they interrupted a press conference about that crazy Florida pastor that was going to burn the Koran on 9/11 because there was "breaking news" regarding a cricket betting scandal.

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 03-13-2011 at 03:46 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:40 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by Gibz
This type of bickering is ridiculous :/ this thread might as well be closed
Points are probably in order, too.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:23 PM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
I'm over it... My apologies to whom ever got insulted or took it the wrong way... Someone close this thread.