Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

Welcome, SP Engineering~

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 10:47 AM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
Welcome, SP Engineering~

Hello I-CLUB Members,

I’d like to introduce the newest member to the I-CLUB Community, Special Projects Engineering simply put SP Engineering. We are both a Manufacturer as well as a Distributor for your car performance parts and we are currently situated in City of Industry in Southern California. We offer both all the great parts to go along with the best customer service. As one of the most sought out distributor’s in the industry by your favorite car performance shop, we have decided to integrate ourselves more into the community to further help the customer’s of our wholesalers who in the end, are also our customer’s. We’re authorized distributor for GReddy, HKS, Tanabe, Bomex, Blitz, Tein, Veilside, and TiTek just to name a few.

What is TiTek you must be asking yourself? If you haven’t heard it already, TiTek Innovations is the newest brand to the industry and the up and coming manufacturer of your car performance parts. Even though they are a new company, their work and products are very promising which is why we have agreed to work together with them as their main sole distributor for TiTek products. We currently only sell TiTek products through our Master Wholesale Distributors and we hope to promote the products to you with enough knowledge and enthusiasm that you will look toward the other vendors for TiTek products. The Master Wholesale Distributor list currently consists of 9 shops: 500WHP, Caliente Autmotive, CVR Motorsports, DCH Motorsports, Evasive Motorsports, Phase 2 Motorsports, Renick Motorsports, Speed Element Performance, and World One Performance.

”TiTek Innovations is a new evolution of quality manufactured products that has been developed with countless hours of research and development involved into each product put into our ever evolving import industry. Titek Innovations is at the top of the lists with some of the best companies in the industry when it comes to quality control over the manufacturing process. All products are produced with a polished high grade SUS304 stainless steel which is precisely tig pulse-welded, which ensures stronger metal bond without metal distortion or discolorization. Depending on application some of the products are even hand ported to ensure smoother transition of air flow. We ensure all fitments on the applications available to your vehicle through our ‘GUARANTEED FITMENT POLICY’”

Our immediate attention will be focused on providing you with the exclusive information on upcoming products that we carry for you to order from either of our many wholesalers. You may visit SP Engineering’s website at http://www.sp-power.com at anytime for more information such as our next project car or new product descriptions. You can even visit http://www.titekusa.com]TiTek Innovation’s[/URL] website for more information regarding their products at http://www.titekusa.com. For the time being, we would like to welcome ourselves into the I-CLUB community and look forward to providing our services to you in the near future.

Regards,
Mark Chen

SP Engineering
424 Turnbull Canyon Road
City of Industry, CA 91745
Tel: (626) 333-5398
Fax: (626) 333-8355
http://www.sp-power.com
[/COLOR]
Attached Thumbnails Welcome, SP Engineering~-sp_logo.jpg  
Old 09-13-2006, 11:42 PM

Car Info: 2021 Ascent
wooohooo! more legacy parts mark!

get more!
Old 09-13-2006, 11:49 PM

Car Info: 2006 OBP LGT
Thumbs up

+1 to SP!!
Old 09-13-2006, 11:51 PM

Car Info: Special Projects
Thumbs up Thanks!

Thanks Alex!! We look forward to working with the I-Club/Subaru Community to help you guys get the best possible parts and keep you updated on pertinent information regarding new and exclusive products to the Industry.

Regards,
Mark

Old 09-13-2006, 11:57 PM

Car Info: it has 4 wheels and it runs.
woohoo!

(being a post *****.)

now seriously.. how about some parts for my car?
Old 09-14-2006, 12:03 AM

Car Info: 2006 OBP LGT
Originally Posted by aldouse
now seriously.. how about some parts for my car?
they're working on something special for that
Old 09-14-2006, 12:36 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Thumbs up SP engineering

dang guys, only now.. I have bought a couple of stuff from before they joined iclub...i think the guy i went through a couple of times was bean or mark. i forget already but these guys are really excellent and cool guys. keeps you up to date with product being shipped out especially here to hawaii.. WEll anyways +1 for the guys at sp engineering..

thanks guys,
walter

P.s. now that Im kissing a$$, can I get free sp engineering stickers or free shipping!!! hahaha j/p but seriously j/k :banana:
Old 09-14-2006, 03:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: a Buick
Welcome to "da club!
Old 09-14-2006, 05:38 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: Evo X, 04 STI, 335i, Fit
We have been working closely with these guys at SP for years. We welcome them on board w/ open arms.
Old 09-14-2006, 10:13 PM

Car Info: 03 Evo, 88 RX-7 T2
Bump for SP and Bump for Titek! We are MWD for Titek everything in stock let me know =)
Old 09-30-2006, 04:04 PM

Car Info: Saab
Welcome Mark and SP Engineering We are pleased to be working with you guys and glad to be carrying TiTek as well.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:25 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
nice looking shop

and they had a lambo and a carrera GT out front
Old 10-31-2006, 11:54 AM

Sp

I have been to this place many time. My Buddy had all the work on his 93 RX-7 (400 WHP) done by Alex at SP. He is very informative. I am glad to see that they have more SUB parts. When i first went there i had a 98 Impreza RS and there werent mant parts for it. (understandable since i was 1999 and Impreza were un heard of). I recommend these guys to anyone who is in the so cal area. Stop by there if you have a chance... the shop is like a car show. Lambo's, Porsche, Ferrari, and a ton of ***. imports like supra and skyline...

Big Ups to SP.... I'm looking foward to modding my 06 STi with them
Old 11-01-2006, 12:55 AM

Car Info: 04 STi - Aspen White
Originally Posted by sigma pi
nice looking shop

and they had a lambo and a carrera GT out front
they also had a GT40 inside when i went in yesterday ;P