Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

Speed Element

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 12:31 PM

Car Info: 05 OBP LGT LTD. Sedan
Thumbs up Speed Element

These guys are awesome!

I went in for my 30k service for my automatic transmission 2008 subaru impreza 2.5i early in the morning and was out by an hour and a half.

The only "negative" thing would be it was early and the morning and the tech accidently got rid of the K&N Air Filter I had and replaced with OEM stuff. (I understand that people make mistakes so that's why I dont really mind too much because its something small.)

BUUUUT when I called them and told them about it, they were generous enough to check to make sure they still had it. It turns out they didn't and they ended up ordering a brand new one for me at no charge.

I would not have a problem with taking my car back there to do my service at all. A+ on their speed and customer service. :-)
Old 09-16-2010, 04:10 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
WOW thats pretty sweet!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 04:19 PM

Car Info: 05 OBP LGT LTD. Sedan
thats what i said! i know its seriously new toooo cause the k&n brand new red is a lil bit different then the recharge red. Thanks again Speed Element!
Old 09-16-2010, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by imprezachiang
thats what i said! i know its seriously new toooo cause the k&n brand new red is a lil bit different then the recharge red. Thanks again Speed Element!
nice!
Old 10-20-2010, 01:32 PM
SK

Car Info: an EQ tuned box
Not wanting to clutter up the section, I'm going to go ahead and give thumbs up to Speed Element as well. I've recently taken the Forester in for a 60K service, and left happy.

Ryan was extremely polite. All questions were answered without so much as a hint of condescension. Friendly staff + genuine Subaru parts + competitive rate is a combination difficult to fault.

Having done business with SE, I can honestly say the positive reviews on Yelp are justified.

Thanks again, Speed Element, for a pleasant dealing.

And Ryan, I hope the neck feels better today.