Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

LIC is second to NONE

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 09:28 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
LIC is second to NONE

I know that LIC has a cult-like following with so many Subaru enthusiasts swearing by them. I have dealt with them in the past briefly, when they helped me get my car smog ready last minute (they really saved me on that one). This past weekend was my first visit to their new shop, where I had a bunch of stock parts put back in, everything ranging from the turbo to the TBE. I know now why people will drive hundreds of miles to visit LIC. Their shop was immaculate, everyone their was extremely friendly and helpful, and they got the job done on time, despite the fact that I was late to my appointment and added a few extra services to the list of things to do.

I still consider myself a nooby when it comes to my car, and I ask too many questions. At LIC, I felt comfortable asking those questions, and it really felt as though they didn't mind taking extra time to teach me a few new things. They really go above and beyond what is expected there. Noah even spent time with me after I had paid with my accessport unmarrying it from the car. He didn't have to do that, they were in the process of closing and I am pretty sure he had to stay late as a result.

So, when I get sick of a stock car, which is likely to be soon, I will definitely take it back there. I would recommend this shop to anyone, but especially people want to learn more about their cars. This was hands down one of the best experiences I have ever had when dealing with my car, so a big thanks to all of you over at LIC for taking such good care of my Suby!
Old 05-12-2009, 04:20 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX WAGON
I would have to agree I bought the parts off JArnaud and LIC was Very helpful. They took the time to talk to me about the parts and were more then happy to help me with anything I needed. Great experience and a wealth of knowledge. Hands down one of the best shops around.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: MY04 STi some call it a race car
sorry, I just came across this on this part of the forum (I rarely look in this section).

Thank you very much for the kind words, we do what we can to help where we can...after all we are no different than you guys; just 2 brothers doing what we love to do.

Thanks again for the kind words!

-Noah