Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

Ed @ EQ Tuning

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 07:19 PM
SK

Car Info: an EQ tuned box
Thanks everyone! I'm very much enjoying the ride (premium @ the pump be damned), and can't wait to hook up with Ed again once all the power upgrades are together.

One thing I would like to emphasize is the level of professionalism; the ability of understanding what the customer wants and more importantly - delivering it. When adjustments are made, he would explained why, so that you would have a good understanding of what is happening. He doesn't leave you in the dark, guessing. I appreciated that. I'm a newbie when it comes to turbo application, so any technical info comes in handy.

Thumbs up to Ed.

VRT MBasile - My apology for the late response. Yes, it's the FXT I'm referring to. I tend to call it a wagon (although it's classified as a passenger vehicle) because I honestly see it as a "wagon" and not something my friends & coworkers see - an SUV.

It's ugly, but surprisingly quick. A turboed ugly box with the downs. LOL

AdamBOMB_STi - Adam, it's a pleasure to have met another down-to-earth car enthusiast! Thank you for the hospitality my friend! I will be coming around again very soon. Just a few more parts and it's a go.