Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

Dont ever order from "iloveracing.com"!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 01:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
dang, Mr.sti4jon..Thanks for all that info..My cousin were friends with him before a misunderstanding and he's on his "not so friendly"list!!LOL...
Old 09-21-2007, 02:37 AM
VIP Member

ok, they just emailed me this morning and made it sound like they didnt get my emails..So I still gave them a piece of my mind but with a little bad attitude..Weird, a day after I post this, they contact me!! Maybe someone on here are friends with him..
Old 09-24-2007, 03:44 AM

Car Info: My 2009 FIT for sale!!!!!!!!!!
dude that is crazy..... so whats the outcome? did you get your money back? or they going to finally send your stuff to you?
Old 09-24-2007, 11:40 AM

Car Info: 2005 Forester X
jon...

Jon... you are crazy! I'm glad we are friends! Please don't hack my computer, you'll find a lot of your girlfriends photos on there....

P.S.... jon...... I LOVE YOU MAN!

(this is gabe, you sh*t head)
Old 10-05-2007, 12:59 AM
VIP Member

Thumbs down FINAL UPDATE!! To my disappointment

Ok this is the conclusion to my dilemma!! I just got a letter from my CC company and it states that they have contacted Pacific Rim aka "iloveracing.com" and they talked to them and advised me that to settle my dispute, I would have to call them up and a number is provided..Funny how this same number isnt provided on their website..F'in dumbasses!! And what is more funny or by coincidence is that they sent me a tracking number only yesterday and my order placement date was on the 6th of September..Its almost a month for a tracking number to be provided.. B.S. if you ask me.. And now I have a pick up slip today for the ordered products from Pacific Rim aka "iloveracing.com" B.S. again!! So I guess i wont be receiving my refund after all this B.S. So dont ever order **** from them unless you want to experience the B.S. i went through.. If anyone here are affiliated with Jerry Tsai or friends with him, tell him you got 2 disappointed and unsatisfied customers!! Trust me, I will advise anyone I know who ever thinks to order from them..
Old 10-08-2007, 03:35 PM

Car Info: My 2009 FIT for sale!!!!!!!!!!
dats suck bro! did you post on the BBB?? a lot of people check that out......
Old 10-09-2007, 12:54 AM

Car Info: a pickup truck with a gun rack.
wow so ****ed man....
Old 10-09-2007, 09:01 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
do they ship to fuedal japan??

next time i see them at a show ill ask them
Old 10-09-2007, 08:54 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
Wow, walt! So your stuff is only shipping out now? WTH????
If it comes in, maybe we can set it up for Toys for tots, and those who came to the other summer cruise, (AUW cruise) get 2x the tickets? I dunno sounds good to me.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:10 AM
NMZ

Car Info: JLH CRAZY
i had good experiences with them
Old 10-27-2007, 10:21 PM

Car Info: mint 87 nissan micra
Angry iloveracing.com

I recently ordered from these morons. All i ordered was a little wristband... that was on september 4! then, on the 20th, they sent me a message saying that my order was now changed from pending, to processing. I sent them numerous messages asking if a tracking number would be available, and no answer. I forgot about it for a while, then last week, i realized the f**ing thing still hadn't come, and I still hadn't recieved any emails back from them. I started searching for a number, which is when i came accross this thread. Thanks to sti4j0n's info, i was able to contact Jerry Tsai. First of all, the dumb c*nt answered the phone as if it was his home phone y'know, like "mmyello?". That cocky annoying greeting. Ugh. Then, when i told him about my order, he said that all of their orders were backed up because their new drift team had a bunch of events that they had to go to. I was like "Man, thats the worst excuse ever! Do you even realize what your reputation is like right now? It's sh*t Jerry. Absolute sh*t. Just ship my order out right now. I'll expect it within the next ten days, and if i don't get it by then, you'll be hearing from me." That man has NO *****!! He was completely passive the entire time, stuttering, and apologizing....it was sad. But seriously, like grow the f*ck up, if you're going to run a business, at least have the brains to make sure someone can get your sh*t shipped out on time. Like f*ck. Just another one of these wannabe hot shots, acting like a puss when it comes right down to it. It's too bad i don't live in Cali, cause i would go straight to his godd*mn doorstep and show him what the f*ck happens when you f*ck around.

Moral of this story:

NEVER ORDER FROM iloveracing.com!!!
Old 10-27-2007, 11:03 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by iHATEracing.com
I recently ordered from these morons. All i ordered was a little wristband... that was on september 4! then, on the 20th, they sent me a message saying that my order was now changed from pending, to processing. I sent them numerous messages asking if a tracking number would be available, and no answer. I forgot about it for a while, then last week, i realized the f**ing thing still hadn't come, and I still hadn't recieved any emails back from them. I started searching for a number, which is when i came accross this thread. Thanks to sti4j0n's info, i was able to contact Jerry Tsai. First of all, the dumb c*nt answered the phone as if it was his home phone y'know, like "mmyello?". That cocky annoying greeting. Ugh. Then, when i told him about my order, he said that all of their orders were backed up because their new drift team had a bunch of events that they had to go to. I was like "Man, thats the worst excuse ever! Do you even realize what your reputation is like right now? It's sh*t Jerry. Absolute sh*t. Just ship my order out right now. I'll expect it within the next ten days, and if i don't get it by then, you'll be hearing from me." That man has NO *****!! He was completely passive the entire time, stuttering, and apologizing....it was sad. But seriously, like grow the f*ck up, if you're going to run a business, at least have the brains to make sure someone can get your sh*t shipped out on time. Like f*ck. Just another one of these wannabe hot shots, acting like a puss when it comes right down to it. It's too bad i don't live in Cali, cause i would go straight to his godd*mn doorstep and show him what the f*ck happens when you f*ck around.

Moral of this story:

NEVER ORDER FROM iloveracing.com!!!

Damn dude, you situation sounds like mine!! Glad you came across this thread to help you steer into the right direction in getting your ordered item.. hope you get your item in the set time that they told you..If not, then start flaming up on them.. I already told my cousin them up in L.A. (Glendale & Eagle Rock) and they all know my situation and they passed the story on to their other drifter friends!! But on a serious note, hope they come across this thread because if you are running a business, isnt customer service part of a formula to having a successful business company?? I guess to them, getting their name out there is more important than running a properly operated business.BTW, from what I heard from my cousin.......Never mind, i dont want to post negative comments so Ill keep it to myself...They have enough problems as is including handling your situation in a proper manner.. GL and keep us updated sir.

thanks
walter(yeah me, the one that was *****in & flamming about them)
Old 10-27-2007, 11:06 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sigma pi
do they ship to fuedal japan??

next time i see them at a show ill ask them
have i offended you in anyway?? Are you good friend with them or something??
Old 10-27-2007, 11:13 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by sti4j0n
this might be his home address aswell

Jerry Tsai
601 S 5TH AVE
ARCADIA, CA 91006
(626) 574-1817

i have a few *nix boxes scanning his yahoo password. If cracked, we'll be able to determine if this fool is the owner of the company or not.
If so , i'm sure i could put a pretty permanent halt on his shady business.

coffee and boredom ! yoooooooooo
dude posting about trying to crack someone's yahoo account on a public forum is never a good thing. Especially if this dude sees it and decides to press charges. :|

I've order from them in the past. Never had any problems but this was a while back.

I wonder what happened to them.
Interesting.

good luck dude. Hope everything works out for the best.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:27 AM

Car Info: MOAR RUBBER THAN YO MOMMY'S SUV
haha, they make vividracing look good!

Quick Reply: Dont ever order from "iloveracing.com"!!