i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review (https://www.i-club.com/forums/vendor-tuning-service-parts-review-152/)
-   -   Dont ever order from "iloveracing.com"!! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/vendor-tuning-service-parts-review-152/dont-ever-order-iloveracing-com-170997/)

dub81 09-18-2007 01:51 AM

Dont ever order from "iloveracing.com"!!

Ok guys, they pushed me to the edge!! I have ordered a couple of stuffs from them and even emailed them about my order and a confirmation #!!At this time it was 09/06/07..3 days past and I emailed them again..No response so I waited and emailed another 3 days, no response.So I kept doing this until this past Saturday where I emailed them again and gave them a big chunk of my mine!! I mean it been past 10 days since my ordering online and no confirmation or tracking number has been issued to me..Also my order is still "Pending"according to what my account status says!! So wtf..I mean is this how they are going to treat their customers!!Wait till they order and then take awhile to send out their orders even though its in stock. And whats more worst is that you can only contact them by email.No phone number, nor address provided!!I even specifically made my cell # availiable to them so they can contact and we can discuss in a orderly manner, but no, they didnt call so I was already pissed off. So my experience is Really bad and I dont want anyone to go through this B.S. like I did...:rant: :mad: :mad:

damey1 09-18-2007 11:17 AM

That sucks. How did you hear about this company. Maybe it's just me, but before I order from online companies, I look for previous customer feedback. I also don't think I'd ever order from any company if they didn't have an address or phone #. Hope you get your stuff though, good luck!

808subaru 09-18-2007 02:49 PM

walt, call your CC company and ask them for iloveracing's phone#. they should have it. let me know if you need help.

SuzWRX 09-18-2007 03:10 PM

I ordered from this company probably 3 years ago and months went by and I never receieved my stuff they even charged my card twice for the amount and I never received the product. They have no phone number to call and would not respond to my e-mailes either. What I had to do is go to my credit card company and told them what was happening and they got intouch with the company and got me my money back and my stuff.

kspek 09-18-2007 03:42 PM

thanks for the heads up and call your cc company to get your money back.

ej20boost 09-18-2007 05:35 PM

dude... that really sucks.... well atleast you are more cautious now when ordering online! dude hope you get $$$ back!..... i would react the same way. you should also report this to the BBB.....and you can see there customer satifaction rate.... i am pretty sure you can say get your 2 cents in.

[QUOTE=dub81;1981406]Ok guys, they pushed me to the edge!! I have ordered a couple of stuffs from them and even emailed them about my order and a confirmation #!!At this time it was 09/06/07..3 days past and I emailed them again..No response so I waited and emailed another 3 days, no response.So I kept doing this until this past Saturday where I emailed them again and gave them a big chunk of my mine!! I mean it been past 10 days since my ordering online and no confirmation or tracking number has been issued to me..Also my order is still "Pending"according to what my account status says!! So wtf..I mean is this how they are going to treat their customers!!Wait till they order and then take awhile to send out their orders even though its in stock. And whats more worst is that you can only contact them by email.No phone number, nor address provided!!I even specifically made my cell # availiable to them so they can contact and we can discuss in a orderly manner, but no, they didnt call so I was already pissed off. So my experience is Really bad and I dont want anyone to go through this B.S. like I did...:rant: :mad: :mad:[/QUOTE]

ej20boost 09-18-2007 05:37 PM

^i am pretty sure you can do some damage here..... [url]http://www.bbb.org/[/url] GL to you man!

dub81 09-18-2007 06:25 PM

[QUOTE=damey1;1981709]That sucks. How did you hear about this company. Maybe it's just me, but before I order from online companies, I look for previous customer feedback. I also don't think I'd ever order from any company if they didn't have an address or phone #. Hope you get your stuff though, good luck![/QUOTE]

I heard it through a my cousin in the mainland and he's all into the drifting scence...Thanks for the look out bro!!

[quote=808subaru]walt, call your CC company and ask them for iloveracing's phone#. they should have it. let me know if you need help.[/quote]
Id never knew you could do this as this is my first time..Thanks though Chris for the look out and you would be the first ill call if I need a mob squad!!lol.I orderd stuffs from there to use a raffle prize giveaways so thats why Ramon, Ted, and I only had little stuffs to give away..:thumb:

[quote=ej20boost]dude... that really sucks.... well atleast you are more cautious now when ordering online! dude hope you get $$$ back!..... i would react the same way. you should also report this to the BBB.....and you can see there customer satifaction rate.... i am pretty sure you can say get your 2 cents in. [/quote]

thanks for the look out Gene..This is my first time in this situation so I definetly hit up the BBB and try to blow them out of the water sort of speak!!

[quote=SuzWRX]I ordered from this company probably 3 years ago and months went by and I never receieved my stuff they even charged my card twice for the amount and I never received the product. They have no phone number to call and would not respond to my e-mailes either. What I had to do is go to my credit card company and told them what was happening and they got intouch with the company and got me my money back and my stuff.[/quote]
Im not happy Im not the only one, but Im glad you settled your dispute and got your $$$ back!! "iloveraing.com" suck!!

[quote=kspek]thanks for the heads up and call your cc company to get your money back.[/quote] No probs sir!! I just dont want another fellow iclubber to fall for this B.S..

All in all, I will be contacting my CC company and inform them of my situation but i just didnt want to pour fuel onto the fire sorta speak but they pushed me to do it!! So I would like to thank everyone for their experience and suggestions!! :thumb:

Thanks for your time,
walter

ej20boost 09-18-2007 06:49 PM

LMK how it goes..... cuz that really sucks!

dub81 09-18-2007 07:01 PM

[QUOTE=ej20boost;1982120]LMK how it goes..... cuz that really sucks![/QUOTE]

Hey Gene, Im on the phone with the CC company so Im typing and talking at the same time so Ill keep evryone updated..Thanks G!!:thumb:

damey1 09-19-2007 10:37 AM

So how did it go?

dub81 09-20-2007 12:58 AM

[QUOTE=damey1;1982681]So how did it go?[/QUOTE]

Was pretty funny cause a friend on here seen my post and made pretend he was iloveracing.com..I was taking a dump at that time and didnt want to be *****ing while taking a dump. But I went to the bank later to file a dispute report and a investigation on iloveracing.com by my cc company!!So Ill get a report within a week from what they told me...

ej20boost 09-20-2007 03:20 AM

ahhaha you said "taking a dump" :laugh: ...... i'd be like...... i want my money back and the part you ordered for free due to pain and suffering :boom:

:dance: :peace: :eyebrows: :RockOn - not mine:

sti4j0n 09-20-2007 09:25 AM

registrant-firstname: Jerry
registrant-lastname: Tsai
registrant-organization: Pacific Rim Design Group, LLC
registrant-street1: 530 South Lake Ave #208
registrant-pcode: 91101
registrant-state: CA
registrant-city: Pasadena
registrant-ccode: US
registrant-phone: +1.6266444041
registrant-fax: +1.6267957586
registrant-email: [email]jerrytsai@yahoo.com[/email]

i'm sure you can find this fools home address if you wanted aswell.
lmk whassup, i'm pretty savvy when it comes to this

sti4j0n 09-20-2007 09:33 AM

this might be his home address aswell

Jerry Tsai
601 S 5TH AVE
ARCADIA, CA 91006
(626) 574-1817

i have a few *nix boxes scanning his yahoo password. If cracked, we'll be able to determine if this fool is the owner of the company or not.
If so , i'm sure i could put a pretty permanent halt on his shady business.

coffee and boredom ! yoooooooooo