Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

Big thanks to the EQ Crew!! (Again!)

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 11:18 PM

Car Info: '06 GT52'd STi '03 Miata SE
Originally Posted by apetron
Where in the bay are you? You honestly are welcome to come check it out whenever you'd like. I work in the city, and am up in the Oakland Hills.

Take Care!

Matt
East Bay (San Ramon/Dublin/Pleasanton area)

Haha really? hmmm...I may have to take you up on your offer. My buddy and I want like the same setup as yours. I'll PM you sometime Matt and maybe my friend and I could meet up with you. But, yeah from the looks of the graph it looks like it just doesn't stop hauling. Exactly what I am looking for in a turbo/setup.

Kevin
Old 06-13-2011, 11:46 PM

Car Info: 07 STI Built/Widebody/E85/Rotated GTX3576 13 Fozz
Originally Posted by kloo413
East Bay (San Ramon/Dublin/Pleasanton area)

Haha really? hmmm...I may have to take you up on your offer. My buddy and I want like the same setup as yours. I'll PM you sometime Matt and maybe my friend and I could meet up with you. But, yeah from the looks of the graph it looks like it just doesn't stop hauling. Exactly what I am looking for in a turbo/setup.

Kevin
Yea, no problem at all. Just let me know.

Ed figures that if I had headers, an external waste gate, and a different downpipe/cat back combo we could have probably hit somewhere around 450whp.

Right now as it is I have the stock headers with the EQ crosspipe, catted downpipe, and the Greddy Evo 2 cat back.