Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

Auto-RX Oil Treatment. Don't Do It.

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 05:23 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx
wow! Bump for some 2011 info def will stay away form this product Should be for selling/promoting this crap to car enthusiast hope in the future this company goes down and you are reimbursed for your headaches.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:23 AM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Originally Posted by DabiDa
wow! Bump for some 2011 info def will stay away form this product Should be for selling/promoting this crap to car enthusiast hope in the future this company goes down and you are reimbursed for your headaches.
I guess you never went down the additives isle at PepBoy's or O'riley's? Some much crap that promises to magically fix years if not decades of neglect and deferred maintenance with just one bottle!!!
Old 11-14-2019, 07:20 AM

Car Info: 03 WRX
Holy crap, years and years later and this company still tries to use this tactic. Only part by this user is this one here to tell us about how auto-rx saved their life. Give me a break. This product sucked when it damaged the seals in the engine on my wrx and it still sucks now.

Ahh, I see why they keep trying to do damage control here with these baseless posts. This thread is the #3 google search result for auto-rx.

Last edited by Amandyke; 11-14-2019 at 07:29 AM.
Old 11-14-2019, 07:42 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by Melissa Davis
I am a newbie and did not introduce myself and I do not in any way work with or personally know anyone at AutoRx. I am a wife and Mom in Atlanta, Georgia. About 7 years ago, while I was still a single Mom, my check engine light came on in my not very old and only ever owned by me Kia Rio. I took it to the dealership, they said the engine was full of sludge and that violated my warranty and they wanted over $3,000 to repair it. I left and had an independent mechanic look at it. There was a teeny tiny bit of sludge, this mechanic recommended cleaning the engine with Seafoam or something like that. I didn't like what I could find online about that product, but in doing my research I stumbled upon AutoRx. I ordered it and worked with the mechanic, who followed the process exactly as Auto-Rx recommends for sludge clean up. It worked beautifully. Check engine light went away and the car runs just fine still today. I include 1 bottle of Auto Rx with every oil change or so - sometimes I miss because I run out and haven't gotten around to ordering more. My name is Melissa Davis, I am 48 years old, and I don't know crapola about cars. But I do know that for me, Auto-Rx has been wonderful. My now husband, who is from Detroit and does know a thing or two about vehicles is a true-believer in Auto-Rx now too - precisely because it has helped stop a small/slow leak in his 1990-something Ford Escape.
Way to spam it up.. years later. What a joke.
Old 11-14-2019, 08:02 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
nuked