Ams Turbo Kit Raffle New And Improved!!!!

Old 03-27-2008, 09:49 AM
AMS
Former Sponsor

Car Info: EVO's, WRX/STi's, 240sx's, SRT4's, DSM'S.....
Ams Turbo Kit Raffle New And Improved!!!!

As stated on our Grand opening post we are going to be drawing for another turbo kit on May 18th.

In celebration of our Open house on May 18th we are doing the raffle of raffles!

For only $30 a ticket you can enter for your chance to win one of the four following AMS Products
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]

All of the above product will be raffled off in house on May 18th during our grand opening. We will have four different winners!

Winner need not be present to win and you can purchase as many tickets as you like to increase your chances of winning.

only 200 tickets will be sold and you number will be assigned to you, again you will NOT be able to pick your number

Some common questions:
Q: If I win can I put the ticket back into the drawing for the next item?: A: No once a ticket is pulled..its now invalid
Q: If I have won but have more tickets left in the drawing are the other tickets still active? A: Yes, All tickets are still valid until they have been pulled or all product has been drawn
Q: Do I have to pay for shipping if I want it shipped? A: yes, shipping is not included
Q: Is installation included? A: No, installation is not included
Q: Do I have to be at AMS at the grand opening to win? A: NO, but why would you miss all the fun?
Q: Are you raffling off one of the items or all of them? A: we are raffling off all four items listed to four separate tickets
Q: is there anyway I can win all four? A: Sure, if you buy four tickets and happen to have a horseshoe stuck up your A** and win on all tickets...you could win everything LOL

You can order your tickets here: click here to order a ticket

Due to the number of tickets being sold at such a fast rate we are NO LONGER ALLOWING PAYPAL as an accepted form of payment. All orders must be placed on the website in order to get your tickets. This will ensure that the people that are ordering will get a ticket in the order in which they are placed. Once we get to 200 tickets all orders after then will be CANCELED

Thanks for allowing AMS to move into such a great facility and good luck to EVERYONE!

Please click here for your place in the raffle the next business day following your order.

Last edited by AMS; 03-28-2008 at 03:57 PM.
Old 03-27-2008, 03:19 PM
AMS
Former Sponsor

Car Info: EVO's, WRX/STi's, 240sx's, SRT4's, DSM'S.....
We have over 30 tickets sold. Don't miss out on a chance to win some amazing product

ERic