Vendor Announcements See this forum for new products and services by our vendors!

Finally! A custom body shop! Paulie's Body & Custom is here

Old 09-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: 2006 WRX/STI, 04 Mercedes E320, Proj S10- 500hp
Finally! A custom body shop! Paulie's Body & Custom is here

Hi to All,

My name is Paul (aka Paulie) and I kept hearing from people that I can't find a decent place that does aftermarket body kit installs or paint. So I opened Paulie's Body & Custom. I've been to many meets and car shows and probably have met quite a few of you guys so I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce our new shop.

www.pauliesbodyandcustom.com

Open for about three months now we are a custom body shop focusing mainly on newer model cars. We do body kits. We do wide body kits. We do carbon fiber parts. We are a fabrication shop. We paint.

Check us out online or give us a call. If you come by the shop we have a security gate that is closed. Call to make an appointment or just call first before you come by. I look forward to providing everyone here on I-club a quality place to get work done.

Yes, we work on everything! I've got projects scheduled from a 1947 Indian to 2003 M3.

Thanks for visiting.

Last edited by subieboy06; 09-22-2010 at 11:09 AM. Reason: forgot to put in critical info about location