History of 03

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 07:45 PM

Car Info: VW GTI 1.8t
History of 03

Hi I was looking into getting an 03 Subaru Wagon which i've always like and when i went to look at this one http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...=en&cardist=23
at Subaru of Dallas, I test drove it and really enjoyed the car however they had told me it had a 3'' downpipe and exhaust system, which i enjoy but my question is, Does anyone know anything else about this car? Has anything else performance wise been done to it because it has alot of FIS stickers/decals on it and im hoping they arent just for show with nothing behind them and would like to know what else (if anything) is under the hood. When i asked this to the dealer they described it as probably being "stage 2" seeing as how ive never owned a subaru before what might this entail?

I would like to thank you guys in advance for any help or information you can give me, if i don't end up getting this car ill probably end up getting another one like it down the road, though I know that color is hard to find.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 STi SSM
Stage 2 is normally a turbo back exhaust, maybe an up pipe and a reflash of the ECU. Cobb being the most common. as for anything else you would have to look under the hood, or ask who the last owner was and contact them.

For more info look in the performance section as to the power upgrades of Stage 2.

Its a nice looking car though, yellow is always a little different.