Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...
View Poll Results: prop 4
yes
40.00%
no
60.00%
not informed/dont care
0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Yes or No on Prop 4?

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 03:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
Originally Posted by irrational x
no but they grow hair and teeth. retards are just bags of meat with hair and teeth....
Nice.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:41 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by medicSTi
Here you go. Life begins at conception... according to science without even looking at life from a religious point of view.

From a Genetic View
Life begins at conception when the sperm and ovum are united.
During fertilization, the genes originating from two sources combine to form a single individual with a different and unique set of genes. This process takes up to 48 hours.

From a Embyrological View
Life begins at gastrulation (14 Days) The point at which a developing embryo forms distinct layers that grow into different organs.

From a Neurological View
Life begins when the brain produces measurable waves between 6-24 weeks.

From an Ecological View
Life begins when the fetus can survive outside the uterus between 25-27 weeks.

From a Birth View
Life begins at birth between 7-9 months.
you didnt answer my question. which is the human?
Old 10-29-2008, 03:42 PM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
are you going to go down and adopt that child once that 15 year old gives the child away for adoption??? are you going to help that child through years in a home because hes not adopted Medic? I love how you say a 13 year old cant make a decision on abortion but you want to stick that same 13 year old with a child to take care of ! if they arent smart enough to make the right decision for herself... now shes gonna make decisions for TWO human lifes ?

Wheres the boy in this role??? im still trying to figure out where the boy plays the role here Medic??? are we going to force him to spend the night with the girl so HE CAN HELP TAKE CARE OF THIS CHILD??? force him to watchin him so SHE CAN DO HER HOMEWORK???? wheres the taking responsability for the male ??? And i know your gonna say he should be taking care of the baby as well... but you and i both know theres A HUGE AMOUNT OF UNDERAGE SINGLE MOMS OUT THERE.... please please help me out to understand the males role
Old 10-29-2008, 03:46 PM
VIP Member

um, prison for 1 peson costs allot less than prison for 5 no matter how you cut it.
Address the values and work ethic situation please. Better to have employees with accountability or excuses?

Better yet, give me a situation in which it is better for society as a whole to use excuses than have accountability?
Old 10-29-2008, 03:49 PM
VIP Member

you didnt answer my question. which is the human?
Because that's how we determine life right...

It's the one on the far right.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:53 PM

Address the values and work ethic situation please. Better to have employees with accountability or excuses?

Better yet, give me a situation in which it is better for society as a whole to use excuses than have accountability?

Sounds like a GW Bush society ! Bad intell baby bad intell ! NOT MY FAULT !
Old 10-29-2008, 03:53 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Shagon Wagon
are you going to go down and adopt that child once that 15 year old gives the child away for adoption??? are you going to help that child through years in a home because hes not adopted Medic? I love how you say a 13 year old cant make a decision on abortion but you want to stick that same 13 year old with a child to take care of ! if they arent smart enough to make the right decision for herself... now shes gonna make decisions for TWO human lifes ?

Wheres the boy in this role??? im still trying to figure out where the boy plays the role here Medic??? are we going to force him to spend the night with the girl so HE CAN HELP TAKE CARE OF THIS CHILD??? force him to watchin him so SHE CAN DO HER HOMEWORK???? wheres the taking responsability for the male ??? And i know your gonna say he should be taking care of the baby as well... but you and i both know theres A HUGE AMOUNT OF UNDERAGE SINGLE MOMS OUT THERE.... please please help me out to understand the males role
I'm all for the man (boy in this case) being completely responsible for the baby as well.

That's like saying a kid that commits murder and gets a life sentence gets a free pass because the life in prison would ruin their life.

Tuff luck. Premarital sex is like Russian Roulette. Shouldn't play if you're not willing to lose.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:54 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Shagon Wagon
Sounds like a GW Bush society ! Bad intell baby bad intell ! NOT MY FAULT !
So are you defaulting to that because you can't come up with a good answer and still wanted to type something?

Answer the questions please.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:54 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Especially partial birth abortions.
the physical and mental is tough on them
Old 10-29-2008, 03:56 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Which citizen do you think is going to cost more? One with a strong work ethic and sense of accountability and responsibility to take care of themselves or one that never learned those values and takes blame for nothing? Therefore instilling a huge character flaw and poor ethics in our youth and then paying tons more welfare?
Why would you assume a young mother wouldn't be a complete dirtbag and leach off of friends, family, and welfare? Deciding to have an abortion or not to is hardly a way to judge character.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:57 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sigma pi
the physical and mental is tough on them
I know. I've spent hours with my friends that have had abortions and or miscarriages. They've cried for hours and some have told me that they truly feel responsible for murder.

It's extremely difficult to cope with, especially when we are on scene and have to scoop the fetus up out of the toilet and put it in a bag and bring it to the hospital.

It's a burden that women should never bare. The emotional effect abortion has is outrageous.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:00 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
Why would you assume a young mother wouldn't be a complete dirtbag and leach off of friends, family, and welfare? Deciding to have an abortion or not to is hardly a way to judge character.
Answer my question about accountability vs excuses please. Why are you against Prop 4? Is it because you don't want teens to become "complete dirtbags and leach off of friends, family, and welfare" or because you believe a 13 year old has the ability to make a choice that is in their best interest?
Old 10-29-2008, 04:01 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Tuff luck. Unprotected sex is like Russian Roulette. Shouldn't play if you're not willing to deal with the consequences.
Married couples have abortions too. And parenting a child doesn't mean you "lose".
Old 10-29-2008, 04:03 PM

I'm all for the man (boy in this case) being completely responsible for the baby as well.

That's like saying a kid that commits murder and gets a life sentence gets a free pass because the life in prison would ruin their life.

Tuff luck. Premarital sex is like Russian Roulette. Shouldn't play if you're not willing to lose.
Sweet your all for the male taking his responsability... HOW YOU GONNA MAKE HIM DO THAT???? last time i checked hes only tied finacially by LAW, the rest his MORAL tie... yet for so many youngster they tend not to abide by the morality part.... so your all for the boy doing his part... how are we going to force him to do his part???? the girl has learned her lesson.. shes 14 with a baby ! that'll teach her... all the while the boys off screwin around with someone else...dropping a few bucks off to the mom when he can... Man the mom just learned her lesson TWICE ! she messed up by getting pregnant for one.. and two not being married when she had sex !
Old 10-29-2008, 04:03 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
Married couples have abortions too. And parenting a child doesn't mean you "lose".
How is that relevant to Prop 4? I'm pro-life no matter what.

Please clarify what your are trying to say here, "And parenting a child doesn't mean you "lose" and what it is in response to.

Quick Reply: Yes or No on Prop 4?