Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Voting Fraud!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 07:23 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Exclamation Voting Fraud!

You rascally Democrats sure are sore losers.
Look at all the fuss you're making about "voter fraud".
Old 11-03-2004, 07:30 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
What about the whole "My electronic voting machine told me that I voted for Bush when I clearly selected Kerry" thing that's going on in FL. Knew that was coming, thank you diebold. I understand that people could just say crap, but there is no way to check it! open fooking source!
Old 11-03-2004, 07:37 AM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
I'm not a democrat, but I have to agree with those that think some very suspicious things happened again yesterday.

I really do not believe that there are that many completely STUPID people in this country- and yes, I do think that voting for Bush means a person is TOTALLY STUPID.

I have far more reason to suspect vote fraud than I do to trust that the vote went fairly and honestly.

And if you STUPID people don't agree with me, I really don't care, becasue you are STUPID.
Old 11-03-2004, 07:41 AM

Shrug, well see what happens. Im ready to conceed to the religious right and the powers that be. GO NEO-CONSERVATIVES!!!!!!!!

Side note what happened to college student vote?! sigh....
Old 11-03-2004, 09:53 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Wink

Originally Posted by Unregistered
Side note what happened to college student vote?! sigh....
Exactly. WTF. If I hear ANYONE complain about Bush who's close to my age and didn't vote, I might not have the self-control to keep myself from killing them right there on the spot.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by psoper
I'm not a democrat, but I have to agree with those that think some very suspicious things happened again yesterday.

I really do not believe that there are that many completely STUPID people in this country- and yes, I do think that voting for Bush means a person is TOTALLY STUPID.

I have far more reason to suspect vote fraud than I do to trust that the vote went fairly and honestly.

And if you STUPID people don't agree with me, I really don't care, becasue you are STUPID.

You may not be a Democrat but you're far worse... you're an ELITIST (see I can use caps to make a point too). It kills you to see the good ol’ boy get reelected for another 4yrs, doesn't it psoper?
Old 11-03-2004, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Salty
You may not be a Democrat but you're far worse... you're an ELITIST (see I can use caps to make a point too). It kills you to see the good ol’ boy get reelected for another 4yrs, doesn't it psoper?
Yeah OK, so I'm an elitist, better than being an idiot.

No, but it does **** me off to see his gang of thugs steal a second election.
Old 11-03-2004, 12:55 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by psoper
No, but it does **** me off to see his gang of thugs steal a second election.
I would have to agree if you meant "landside victory" = "stealing a second election."

If not, please give me proof that Bush stole the election besides blackboxing the votes :lameattempt:. If the blackboxing votes was ever an issue Kerry would have already given his concession speech.
Old 11-03-2004, 02:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by Salty
I would have to agree if you meant "landside victory" = "stealing a second election."

If not, please give me proof that Bush stole the election besides blackboxing the votes :lameattempt:. If the blackboxing votes was ever an issue Kerry would have already given his concession speech.

I think you defenition of "landslide" is greatly misguided.

-Chris
Old 11-03-2004, 02:11 PM
Dirty Redhead

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon (Crystal Gray)
Originally Posted by bassplayrr
It wasn't a landslide by the electoral college but if you cosider a few million on the popular vote then landslide is pretty close.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:24 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bassplayrr

-Chris

The landslide in the popular vote, what so many liberal Americans claimed gave Gore the throne last year, was astronomical. I was just covering that base seeing how the popular vote never mattered then or now.

See this thread for details: https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/breakdown-perspective-predictions-78333/
Old 11-03-2004, 08:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by ericdared81
It wasn't a landslide by the electoral college but if you cosider a few million on the popular vote then landslide is pretty close.

I suppose it depends on how lienent you guys are with the term 'landslide.' I personally don't consider 3.5 Mil in the pop. vote and 22 in the electoral college to be a landslide by any stretch of the imagination. It's just silly. A barely 3% win is no landslide in any logical person. MAYBE Clinton v. Dole, maybe. Clinton beat Dole 47.5 Mil to 39 Mil., about 10%. Now that's getting to 'landslide' status. The only true landslide I can think of in relatively modern history was Roosevelt v. Hoover... Roosevelt beat Hoover with 472 to 59 electoral votes. Now that's a landslide. 3% = a landslide? It's laughable.

-Chris

Last edited by bassplayrr; 11-03-2004 at 08:23 PM.
Old 11-03-2004, 08:17 PM

The real landslide is in turnout....a huge number of people voted, and Bush came up in votes significantly over last time. Kerry blew it, plain and simple. And he was blowing it from day one, which everyone knew at one time...back when he was almost last in the primary polls. Somehow people got behind him, but that's still a mystery to me.

I want to say something about stealing: How on earth do you manufacture nearly four million fraudulent votes without leaving something behind? That is a HUGE number of votes, percentages aside.
Old 11-03-2004, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by subaruguru
I want to say something about stealing: How on earth do you manufacture nearly four million fraudulent votes without leaving something behind? That is a HUGE number of votes, percentages aside.
By the manufacturers designing back doors into the software that tabulates votes from machines without paper trails, that's how.

By programming intentional bugs into the machines that change the votes on just enough electronic records to skew the results.

By telling minority voters to vote on Wednesday.

By failing to turn in registrations for who knows how many thousands of people because they registered as democrats.

Their playlist is long, and from what I've heard, every trick in the book was pulled last night.

Just a peek into the shenanigans in Ohio;
http://www.accuracy.org/press_releases/PR110304.htm

A few thousand here a couple tens of thousand there, and it adds up pretty fast.

http://www.newstarget.com/002076.html

http://theadvertiser.com/news/html/2...769A2FD7.shtml

But there's nothing to see here, the giant douche has conceded.

Last edited by psoper; 11-03-2004 at 09:10 PM.

Quick Reply: Voting Fraud!