Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Troll Hall in Politics Forum?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 08:45 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
Troll Hall in Politics Forum?

Can there be some sort of system to eject consistently gimpy posters in the politics forum? Troll hall perhaps?

The level of discourse in this forum has dropped significantly. It would be fun to actually argue and engage with people who care about posting things that are somewhat thought out
Old 08-20-2004, 09:52 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by dub2w
Can there be some sort of system to eject consistently gimpy posters in the politics forum? Troll hall perhaps?

The level of discourse in this forum has dropped significantly. It would be fun to actually argue and engage with people who care about posting things that are somewhat thought out
You are right. There is too much voicing of politically incorrect opinion. Screw free speech, even in chatrooms.

We should really hire a thought-police man to patrol the room. Are you volunteering?
Old 08-20-2004, 11:56 AM

Well the two moderators post some pretty borderline stuff, so I say just ignore anyone who is being a tard. If a person wants to lower the level of discourse then don't go down there with him.
Old 08-20-2004, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
You are right. There is too much voicing of politically incorrect opinion. Screw free speech, even in chatrooms.

We should really hire a thought-police man to patrol the room. Are you volunteering?
I guess more of a utopian thought rather than an iron-fisted one.

There was a time in here when people who posted asanine, incoherent statements that couldnt be deciphered by anyone were cast into the depths of the Troll Hall

This has nothing to do with party affiliation... I dont care if you truly are part of the Tin Foil Hat crew just as long as you limit the posts that take away from the integrity of the thread (and I think you know who Im talking about)

Last edited by dub2w; 08-20-2004 at 01:15 PM. Reason: DUMBFOUNDED
Old 08-20-2004, 12:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti

grow the **** up hella or get the **** on.

I have yet to see any posts from you that raise any interesting questions, all i have seen is spite and stupidity ooze from your keyboard.
Old 08-20-2004, 01:19 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX wagon=dead; rollin' in a Craptastic Camry!
An ignore function would be useful.
Old 08-20-2004, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
grow the **** up hella or get the **** on.

I have yet to see any posts from you that raise any interesting questions, all i have seen is spite and stupidity ooze from your keyboard.
This is the sort of thing that warrants some sort of time out.

If you don't like my posts, which generally cause a debate (and sometimes dialogue), you should simply recognize that this thread is ONLY for mature audiences.

If you think that my question about destroying a mosque, for example, is too taboo for this forum, there is definitely a problem. Most reasonably intelligent humans realize that I'm talking about the issue of preserving religious or sacred sites when enemy fighters hide inside and around them.

Maybe an intelligent post in that thread would be suggesting alternatives. Obviously, you didn't mention it.

Take a look through this forum.. my posts get a lot of response. There is a method to this madness.

Signed,
Your best buddy, Helladumb.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:01 PM

This is the sort of thing that warrants some sort of time out.

If you don't like my posts, which generally cause a debate (and sometimes dialogue), you should simply recognize that this thread is ONLY for mature audiences.

If you think that my question about destroying a mosque, for example, is too taboo for this forum, there is definitely a problem. Most reasonably intelligent humans realize that I'm talking about the issue of preserving religious or sacred sites when enemy fighters hide inside and around them.

Maybe an intelligent post in that thread would be suggesting alternatives. Obviously, you didn't mention it.

Take a look through this forum.. my posts get a lot of response. There is a method to this madness.

Signed,
Your best buddy, Helladumb.

You give yourself far too much credit. You are neither engaging in debate nor being mature.
First off, you are nothing more than a troll. That is your method. You do not spark debate, the replies to your posts are typically nothing more than normal reaction to a troll.
Your mosque thread did not have anything interesting or thought provoking in it until Oaf chimed in. Contrast your post, which utilized name calling (El Guapo) and ridiculous use of force (nucular weapons) with Oaf's post, which stated his opinion, and some reasons for it. Oaf's post presented the same point of view as yours - we should blow up the mosque. However, your post was clearly intended to be inflammatory and was not thought provoking in the least whereas Oaf's encouraged intelligent debate. So you see, it is not a matter of the subject matter being politically correct, or taboo, it is the tone and attitude by which the subject matter is approached.

For the record, I am sympathetic to Oaf's point of view - when the enemy is using a place of worship as a shield, the place of worship becomes the battlefield. Your suggestion of using nukuhler weapons on a small building is indicative of your intelligence. Go ahead, prove me wrong. Maybe you are intelligent. Prove to all of us that you can use rational and reasonable arguments to support your point of view instead of just throwing out inflammatory comments. It would be welcome.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by BlingBlingBlue
it is the tone and attitude by which the subject matter is approached.
I apologize if I hurt your feelings with my inflamatory tone. I honestly did not know you were so sensitive.

The notion of leveling the structure with a modern weapon shouldn't be so shocking... I've heard of the "mini-nuke" notion for some time. Maybe it's just over your head?

As far as my "El Guapo Loco," you can simply eat my shorts.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:05 PM

I apologize if I hurt your feelings with my inflamatory tone. I honestly did not know you were so sensitive.

The notion of leveling the structure with a modern weapon shouldn't be so shocking... I've heard of the "mini-nuke" notion for some time. Maybe it's just over your head?

As far as my "El Guapo Loco," you can simply eat my shorts.
I rest my case. My feelings aren't hurt in the least. Last time I'll bother replying to you, troll.

Last edited by BlingBlingBlue; 08-20-2004 at 03:15 PM.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:23 PM

Talking

Originally Posted by BlingBlingBlue
I rest my case. My feelings aren't hurt in the least. Last time I'll bother replying to you, troll.
You sound upset.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:43 PM

Car Info: 98 Impreza Outback Sport
You sound upset.
....typical troll response... he obviously enjoys this mindless bickering over any constructive conversation. Now he's egging on more with that "i'm sorry you feel that way" bs.

We should have known this thread would be taken over soon enough
Old 08-20-2004, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by scoobsport98
....typical troll response... he obviously enjoys this mindless bickering over any constructive conversation. Now he's egging on more with that "i'm sorry you feel that way" bs.

We should have known this thread would be taken over soon enough
Man, I just got OWNED!!!! DOH....

But seriously, you guys are full of it.

I-club is a subaru website with one single forum for political spouting.... DUDE WAKE UP!!!! Trolls hang out to tell you how cool there Kia is.

Just because you don't like my politics you are coming up with this sorry "TROLL" stuff. Your intent is obvious. Give it up.

Thanks!
Helladumb
Old 08-20-2004, 04:22 PM

You sound upset.
The irony. In case you havent figured it out, this thread was aimed at you specifically. Thanks for hi-jacking the Politics forum and turning it into the unofficial Troll Hall.

I would give you the monkey, but the banana just makes me so happy

:banana:
Old 08-20-2004, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by dub2w
The irony. In case you havent figured it out, this thread was aimed at you specifically. Thanks for hi-jacking the Politics forum and turning it into the unofficial Troll Hall.

I would give you the monkey, but the banana just makes me so happy

:banana:
Yeah, funny how it was a liberal propaganda forum when I got here.

Maybe some people will get turned off and contribute to other threads about Subarus.

Imagine that.... hmmmmmmmmmm.

Quick Reply: Troll Hall in Politics Forum?