Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Terrorists: FYI, Russia is coming for you.

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2004, 02:05 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Terrorists: FYI, Russia is coming for you.

In a sea of political correctness that has in essence neutered the U.S.'s ability to treat terrorist how they deserve (i.e. torture and then kill them), Russia has established a clear and logical precedent that will leave no mess to tie up their court system. Check out this article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6037063/

Summary: Would-be car bomber is intercepted, interrogated, and killed, leaving "no messy aftertaste." Likely target was Putin himself.

Even at home, think of all the terrorists that are going to tie up our court system, and all of the public tension that will result when people take sides. I wish we would just torture and then kill them. Anyone agree with me?
Old 09-18-2004, 07:30 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Glad to have you back, Hella.

I love this quote: "The suspect later died from a heart attack in hospital after questioning, Interfax news agency quoted officials as saying."

This is a much better way of handling terrorism than by launching Hellfires into busy crowded streets a la Isreal.
Old 09-18-2004, 08:00 PM

You guys don't find this scary in the least? You both need to read up on the history concerning Russia. You guys are ****ing morons to believe this is the right course to take. By becoming like them we are no longer above them. You are going down a slippery slope once again. Really think past the present and the future before you guys state such things.
Old 09-18-2004, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Unregistered
You guys don't find this scary in the least? You both need to read up on the history concerning Russia. You guys are ****ing morons to believe this is the right course to take. By becoming like them we are no longer above them. You are going down a slippery slope once again. Really think past the present and the future before you guys state such things.
Geez.. at least I don't mind inflamatory comments =). What is it about Russia doing this that concerns you, specifically?

Don't get me wrong, I don't trust Russia, but we ARE facing the same enemy.
Old 09-18-2004, 09:48 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Just when I think you can't get any worse you prove me wrong.

Obviously, if we all lived in "Unregistered-land", differences & perceived wrongs would be resolved with words & not bullets, lambs wouldn't be slaughtered by lions, and I would give you a hug for calling me a "f'ing moron."

However, since man hasn't reached the level of Utopian harmony you live up to, violence will prevail.
It sucks & is a waste of life for all those involved.
Child- killing suicide bombers would rather tend to their herds or drive a taxi or whatever they do.
Russian troops would rather go home and drink & screw(assuming they're like our troops).

And Russian troops torturing & killing one man that admitted to aiding terrorists is much better than a US-supplied Hellfire killing children that just happened to be near a member of Hamas.

And remember, I owe you a hug.
Old 09-18-2004, 11:33 PM

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH! I actually laughed when I read that Oaf. Im far from a hippy. (Lets see I was raised basically in the miltary. And at one point concidered joining.)

Unlike you I don't think killing terrorist is the only answer. Simply because you kill one you give the others a reason to fight. What scared me about Russia is that are justifing killing them because how we acted in Iraq, among other reasons. So yes that does scare me. What happens when they start masacaring all those against them? But they are terrorist they all need to die. Get why it scares me now? Russia is using the same excuse that the Isreals are using to further their cause.

Read up on why those terrorist are doing what they are doing. They want to be independent basically, and Russia has tried every trick in the book to counter them. (Either wrong or right in their actions in trying to keep Russia united, their course of actions in these events are deplorable. Read up on what they have done.)

In "Oaf-land", someone uses the word terrorist and all their actions are justified. So kill the mother ****ers and everyone is happy. Sorry to ruin your notion that killing others is always the answer to a problem. And just maybe read up on the history just a little.

And no thanks Im not into that male bonding thing.
Old 09-19-2004, 08:54 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

I truly beleive that in most situations war should be a "last resort".

Failing "everything else", one must be as ruthless as the enemy, and have the conviction to destroy the enemy.
This tit-fo-tat warfare against terrorism is useless.
It either has to escalate or we need to stop.
Old 09-19-2004, 11:32 AM

Exactly, failing everything else, we should go kick ***. But, terrorism is not a conventional war. Its a war on ideaology. And the only way to change ideaology is by either working through talk or killing everyone that holds those beliefs.
Old 09-19-2004, 03:21 PM

Read up on why those terrorist are doing what they are doing. They want to be independent basically,....
AHAHAHAHAHAHH ok this proves you are crazy. So sharia law and treating women worse than pets is "independence?"

I wish YOU knew what you were asking for.
Old 09-19-2004, 05:25 PM

Maybe if you read more than a line or two you would of gotten to this part. "and Russia has tried every trick in the book to counter them. (Either wrong or right in their actions in trying to keep Russia united, their course of actions in these events are deplorable. Read up on what they have done.)" Unlike you, I don't think Russia has been taking the right steps to correct a problem. And maybe if YOU knew what you where asking in trusting russia and their actions you wouldn't be talking.
Old 09-20-2004, 10:19 AM

Maybe if you read more than a line or two you would of gotten to this part. "and Russia has tried every trick in the book to counter them. (Either wrong or right in their actions in trying to keep Russia united, their course of actions in these events are deplorable. Read up on what they have done.)" Unlike you, I don't think Russia has been taking the right steps to correct a problem. And maybe if YOU knew what you where asking in trusting russia and their actions you wouldn't be talking.
What does that have to do with the core reality that Muslim Extremists need to be exterminated? I'm all for letting Russia have a go at it, since much of it is in their own back yard. Oh, and yeah, I agree they've tried "almost" every trick in the book. They need try the role of The Orkin Man and kill every last one.
Old 09-20-2004, 01:52 PM

The core reality is how do you know which Muslim are the Extremists. Its not like they all have a badage on them that states, HI IM A MUSLIM EXTREMIST. My point was that Russia is using the excuse that we are going after those terrorist, but thats not all they are doing.
Old 09-20-2004, 02:17 PM

The core reality is how do you know which Muslim are the Extremists. Its not like they all have a badage on them that states, HI IM A MUSLIM EXTREMIST. My point was that Russia is using the excuse that we are going after those terrorist, but thats not all they are doing.
Well, though you might be suprised, I'm not presently for the notion of "killing them all, and letting God sort them out." I don't think this level of killing is what we are going to see, though in pockets, it may be applicable.

For example, do you really think anyone would have shed a tear if Falluja was a big crater right now, especially if it resulted in more lives being spared elsewhere in Iraq? I can tell you flat out I'd only feel bad for the innocent children.
Old 09-21-2004, 12:33 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS(Ti)
I give this thread a HellaDumb rating of 8 1/2 out of 10.

I would be pretty pissed if the U.S. mil dropped a rather large incendiary device on Fallujah. Just like I'd be pretty pissed if Russia was say ... occupying the U.S. after "winning" the cold war and fighting an insurgent movement in Cleveland and the entire area was leveled. But you know, where ever there's a few bad people, we might as well kill eveyone we're trying to "liberate". It really takes a lot of effort to stoop to this level. I'm done here. I pre-emptively and unilaterally apologize for my foolishness.
Old 09-21-2004, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by MonkeyAB
I give this thread a HellaDumb rating of 8 1/2 out of 10.

I would be pretty pissed if the U.S. mil dropped a rather large incendiary device on Fallujah. Just like I'd be pretty pissed if Russia was say ... occupying the U.S. after "winning" the cold war and fighting an insurgent movement in Cleveland and the entire area was leveled. But you know, where ever there's a few bad people, we might as well kill eveyone we're trying to "liberate". It really takes a lot of effort to stoop to this level. I'm done here. I pre-emptively and unilaterally apologize for my foolishness.
We ARE being occupied by the likes of Jimmy Carter, Jessy Hijackson, and others that are just as bad. I don't know what planet you live on.

"Look at the monkey."