Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

:( this is horrible (terrorists holding kids hostage in russia)

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 03:06 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
:( this is horrible (terrorists holding kids hostage in russia)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...d=518&ncid=716
Old 09-01-2004, 05:40 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Have they no shame? Taking kids hostage and threatning to kill them? WTF??? I hope they execute every last terrorist in that school when it is all said and done. No trial, nothing just execute them!
Old 09-01-2004, 06:54 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
Have they no shame? Taking kids hostage and threatning to kill them? WTF??? I hope they execute every last terrorist in that school when it is all said and done. No trial, nothing just execute them!
Have you no compassion!?
Islam is the religion of peace.
Old 09-01-2004, 08:27 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
My Mob Boss sense would have us kill every hostage-taker, the hostage takers' entire families, their mosques, and drop a bomb on their native hometowns for good measure. To kill a weed, you need to destroy it's roots.
Old 09-01-2004, 08:38 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
...To kill a weed, you need to destroy it's roots.
Yes, I agree.
The roots of terrorism are well founded in the poor economical outlook of these disenfranchised countries.
We, the leaders of the free world, in order to finally destroy the weed of terrorism, must provide economic aid & stability to these desperate Islamic freedom fighters.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:29 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by Oaf
Have you no compassion!?
Islam is the religion of peace.
Is it Islamic terrorists that have done this? I didn't read that in the story.
Old 09-01-2004, 10:02 AM

Car Info: 02 WRX wagon=dead; rollin' in a Craptastic Camry!
Chechnya is predominately Muslim. I don't think that is the issue, however. The issue is that Chechnya has been fighting Russia for centuries.

An interesting article can be found here: http://www.peaceinchechnya.org/news/...%20Article.htm

The article has an obvious slant, but it is interesting nonetheless - Bush was condemning the Russians for their brutal attacks on Chechnya during his campaign in '99. After September 11, Bush characterized the Chechnyans as terrorists, even though the Chechnyan government was moderate, and opposed Islamic extremists.

To me, this thread underlines a basic problem we suffer from in these times - we are far to willing to group any nation as "them" and can't be bothered with the details.
Old 09-01-2004, 10:13 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Wink

Originally Posted by BlingBlingBlue
Chechnya is predominately Muslim. I don't think that is the issue, however. The issue is that Chechnya has been fighting Russia for centuries.

To me, this thread underlines a basic problem we suffer from in these times - we are far to willing to group any nation as "them" and can't be bothered with the details.
US=Bad, Them=Good. Arms are for hugging, not killing.
Old 09-01-2004, 10:19 AM

Car Info: 02 WRX wagon=dead; rollin' in a Craptastic Camry!
US=Bad, Them=Good. Arms are for hugging, not killing.
Man, you are HellaDumb. LOL

My Mob Boss sense would have us kill every hostage-taker, the hostage takers' entire families, their mosques, and drop a bomb on their native hometowns for good measure. To kill a weed, you need to destroy it's roots.
So what are the roots? A region which has been at war for centuries leads to generations of hate and criminal activity on both accounts, or is it simply Islam?

I think the root is blind hatred, and we have some weeds popping up in our own front yards. But maybe you're right, maybe the solution to this problem is mass genocide and wiping out of an entire religion and culture.
Old 09-03-2004, 05:52 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Muslim Terrorists Murder Children

Originally Posted by BlingBlingBlue
Chechnya is predominately Muslim. I don't think that is the issue, however.
Obviously with recent developments, this is the issue.
These terrorist scum plotted & carried out an action that involved the torture & murder of children.
What further proof is needed for us to realize that those that follow the poisoned branch of the Islamic faith need to be removed from the table of mankind?
Look how they treat children!
Attached Thumbnails :( this is horrible (terrorists holding kids hostage in russia)-russianchild.jpg  
Old 09-04-2004, 06:43 AM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
You can't think that way though!!! How can't you guys realize for every 1 you kill, you make 4 more pissed off or more pissed off and ready to kill! You can't JUST use military action, you have to also tkae the "hearts and minds" of the general population. The more you go after them the more you might kill a civilian and **** many more people off.
Cheers
-Jeff
Old 09-04-2004, 07:29 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Originally Posted by Imprezastifan88
You can't think that way though!!! How can't you guys realize for every 1 you kill, you make 4 more pissed off or more pissed off and ready to kill! You can't JUST use military action, you have to also tkae the "hearts and minds" of the general population. The more you go after them the more you might kill a civilian and **** many more people off.
Cheers
-Jeff
OK, smarty-pants...what did these children do to **** off the Islamic terrorists?
Why do you defend the actions of murderous scum?

You will NEVER win the hearts & minds of these people; If you're not Muslim, you're the enemy.
Why should the rest of the world help the "poor" Muslims, such as the Palestinians, when their own leadership, Arafat, steals their money?

them all.
Old 09-04-2004, 08:33 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

What did these CHILDREN do to deserve this?
Attached Thumbnails :( this is horrible (terrorists holding kids hostage in russia)-russianchild3.jpg   :( this is horrible (terrorists holding kids hostage in russia)-russianchild4.jpg  
Old 09-06-2004, 02:01 AM

So Oaf your suggesting we do what the ****'s did to the Jews? Sounds to me basically the samething Hitler stated...

There is no way you can win a "war" against terrosim, its not a war, but i digress, by using force. You win it by showing them the opposite of what their leaders tell them we are. A big step would stopping the support we are giving Isarael right now. Watch the documentary "Death In Gaza", god knows its on HBO a ton, and you will see why these individuals hate us so much and how come killing them is not the answer. If you don't see it then sorry, you will be running down a slippery slope that no one will be able to pick you up from.
Old 09-06-2004, 09:49 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Originally Posted by Unregistered
So Oaf your suggesting we do what the ****'s did to the Jews? Sounds to me basically the samething Hitler stated...

There is no way you can win a "war" against terrosim, its not a war, but i digress, by using force. You win it by showing them the opposite of what their leaders tell them we are. A big step would stopping the support we are giving Isarael right now. Watch the documentary "Death In Gaza", god knows its on HBO a ton, and you will see why these individuals hate us so much and how come killing them is not the answer. If you don't see it then sorry, you will be running down a slippery slope that no one will be able to pick you up from.
My esteemed collegue from the Great State of Texas:

Whoa, there, pardner!
Please re-read the first two sentences of your post.
The first sentence says that ***** merely killed off the Jews after the Jews had waged a long terror campaign against the peaceful *****.
I know that's not what you mean, right?
The Jews of pre war Germany did not send suicide bombers onto to German buses or trolleys and kill civilians, did they?
Please name the school that militant Jews stormed & butchered over 300 innocent people, half of which were children?
Will you agree with me that the ***** attempted to kill off the Jews for no reason?
If yes, your argument that how we (should)deal with terrorists is the same way ***** dealt with the Jews is wrong.

If you cannot agree with the above, there's no point in continuing this debate, and I say "Good day,sir/ma'am."

This topic was about a school taken over in Russia by Islamic terrorists.
Yet you bring up Isreal & how we need to stop supporting Isreal, which, by the way, does not share a border with Russia.
You do realize what would probably happen if we stopped supporting Isreal?
You do realize that Isreal is a soveriegn nation, and reccognized as such by the UN and every other non-muslim nation?

But Isreal is a subject for another thread. If you wish, I can start a thread where we can debate that.

Last edited by FW Motorsports; 09-06-2004 at 09:53 AM.

Quick Reply: :( this is horrible (terrorists holding kids hostage in russia)