Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Terror Attack In London!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 07:40 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Terror Attack In London!!

Dirty Al-Quaida bastards are at it again. Hopefully this will harden the resolve of even more countries to finish off these low-life scum sucking pig f*cking douchbags!

Originally Posted by MSNBC.com
LONDON - At least 40 people were killed in the explosions that ripped through three London subway trains and a bus on Thursday, according to a U.S. law enforcement official who spoke on condition of anonymity because British officials have yet to make public the death toll.

The near simultaneous explosions caused more than 300 injuries in what Prime Minister Tony Blair said was a "barbaric" terrorist attack.

U.S. authorities learned of the fatalities from their British counterparts, according to the official.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/
Old 07-07-2005, 08:01 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
The religion of peace strikes again.

I don’t know what to say otherwise... trying to get a hold of a few family members in London.
Old 07-07-2005, 08:03 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by Salty
trying to get a hold of a few family members in London.
Hope everything works out ok Salty.
Old 07-07-2005, 08:36 AM
VIP Member

Thanks. RIP to those that have been lost.

It's coming our way. Only by the diligent work of someone seeking a reward based on faith. We are fighting with our hands tied behind our back and from the defense. We can't win by reacting to these bombings. We must go for the heart of these cells and barbaric cowards. Any person or country that is linked or involved in AQ must be dealt with harshly and quickly. We can't take the time to mass our forces and ask for permission to kill. We have the skill and assets to do it. What we don't have is the will and commitment to it from those that are too passive and forgiving.

Now the "feel good" solutions will get even more invasive. ID cards, more powers to the govt. to intrude in our lives. People will just roll over instead of realizing we are being controlled all in the name of our govt. for personal security. Meanwhile, we could be striking at the heart of the *******s who are doing these things and those that are closely linked to them.

How will we cope? We'll blame Bush, the patriot act and anything else we can pass the buck on within reason. This will only buy us more time until another strike occurs and we're left vulnerable all over again. This process will repeat itself and your loved one may the one they're pulling out of the wreckage. When this happens all over agin don't blame the powers that be... blame yourself and this passive "walk on coal" society we live in. /end rant.

Last edited by Salty; 07-07-2005 at 08:39 AM.
Old 07-07-2005, 08:47 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Sick ****s:
Originally Posted by eyewitness
The front of BMA House in Tavistock Square in central London was splattered with blood and body parts were strewn across the road, according to one doctor who helped treat the patients.

And to think that The Bee reported that a lovely new mosque is being built in Folsom.

Last edited by FW Motorsports; 07-07-2005 at 08:54 AM.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
In the new statement, the group said “the heroic mujahedeen carried out a blessed attack in London, and now Britain is burning with fear and terror, from north to south, east to west.”

“We warned the British government and the British people repeatedly. We have carried out our promise and carried out a military attack in Britain after great efforts by the heroic mujahedeen over a long period to ensure its success.”

“We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all crusader governments that they will receive the same punishment if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan,” the statement went on.

It was signed “The Secret Organization of al-Qaida in Europe.”
Bastards.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:28 AM
VIP Member

That statement pretty much proves we're at their disposal unless we take drastic measures. Measures I know half the people in our *****foot society will never be willing to take (some of them in this very forum). So we are pretty much screwed.

What makes me mad is that they aren't sure of their motives. They aren't even 110% sure it was The Secret Organization of al-Qaida in Europe even though they have claimed responsibility. That being said, what if they attacked because of the Olympic bid? It isn't as probable as them attacking London for being the host of the G8 summit. But it is a possibility that must be considered.

So why in the holy hell are they only concerned about sweeping the transit systems in major US metropolitan cities?! They specifically said and stress a second time that this was their only concern.

My point is that this attack was staged and done relatively well (like always). Something like this can take months to plan. So considering the fact NYC and other cities were Olympic bid hopefuls isn't there a chance that a plan existed in numerous cities? Again, if this attack was based on the bid.

I know it isn't as probable as the other option(s) but you'd think they'd react on that idea in other parts of the globe. NYC especially... idiots. Just keep exposing weakness America and keep rolling over... nothing to see here.

Last edited by Salty; 07-07-2005 at 11:30 AM.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:38 AM
VIP Member

Also like to empathize how quickly they sept the problem under the rug. By 9:00am they were making announcements on security and how they raised the alert to "orange." I feel safe already!

The correct reaction would have been if you have a petty link to a terrorist organization, an Islamic country where these ideals exist (all of them), or are a known Muslim we are detaining you in a concentration camp until we get answers and can clear your good name. Something along those lines. It's not our fault they are the ones turning this into a holy matter: “We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all crusader governments that they will receive the same punishment if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan,” the statement went on.
Old 07-07-2005, 12:27 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
In order to make myself feeeeeeel better I watched one of my favorite video clips: Marine Corp snipers (using .50 BMG rifles) assisting Taliban members in obtaining their XX virgins.

PM me for details.
Old 07-07-2005, 12:56 PM
VIP Member

Hook me up!

I'm starting another thread on this sore subject now.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:28 AM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Al Qaeda's evolution from headquarters-planned conspiracies toward diffuse ideological incitement and tactical support is consistent with bin Laden's long-stated goal for the organization he founded on an Afghan ridge in the summer of 1988. For years, bin Laden has emphasized his desire to be remembered as a vanguard, an inspiring leader whose spark would light a spreading fire among all the world's Muslims, causing them to revolt en masse against Christians, Jews and their allies in the Middle East.
Sigh.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:29 AM

Car Info: 02 BRP 2.5RS-T
But the BBC told me that Al Qaeda does not really even exist

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/3755686.stm
Old 07-08-2005, 01:40 PM
VIP Member

Haha classic.

It is a myth that has spread unquestioned through politics, the security services and the international media
Well so far that "myth" has killed 50+ people and counting in the London Underground.
Old 07-09-2005, 08:11 AM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan. Eibach springs, Blitz NUR cat back, Rota 17" Attacks, Cobb AccessPort/DP
BBC...what a joke. How could they allow a story like that to go to print. Basically trying to tell us that terrorism doesn't exist? I just don't get it.

I saw a thing on T.V. that demonstrated the camera system in London. They have every single intersection and important buildings covered. Always on and monitored. I think it's a good idea. I know some people would protest saying that they don't want a "big brother" like atmosphere. However, those are the same people that run around doing things that are most likely seedy to begin with. I would actually feel safer knowing that no matter what street I'm on there are eyes on me. Not criminal eyes, but someone who has the ability to summon the police in the event I get mugged or injured somehow.